Brown&Red Discharge, No Period
Ok, so i know that having brown and red discharge before and after your period is Okay; It just means that its old blood. But here is my story and after you can get the question. & please help. I really am concerned and i dont want to see a doctor because i dont want my mother to find out. So here i go; My boyfriend and i have been together for 2 years. We just started to have sex; the first time was unprotected but we had the day and after pill and we lost it to each other. Ok so anyway. We continue to have sex. But with condoms. So about last month i was on my period but very light we had sex about 3 times; in one night; but With condoms. No red or brown discharge. Then when i went to his house this month; we had sex And for the first time he performed oral. Yeah. Don't judge me okay. :( but yeah; so now i came home and i haven't had my period? i know am not preggo cusz we used protection and nothing ripped and the brown discharge doesn't hurt me and i have no rash or anything; So my question is... is this normal? Do i have some type of infection? Is this due to the fact that he performed oral? Or is it old blood from the month that we had sex on my period? Please help; am going to read everyones and all help is welcomed; and thank you a lot for taking the time to read and respond to me; Thank You. Get back to me asap :)
*Wow for the first time I am speechless.*

Im wondering if "old blood" can remain after a month.

Did you also have sex vaginally as well? OR did he only perform oral sex on you?

Im thinking perhaps if you indeed had vaginally intercourse than its possible it could be old blood...However when is your period due?

Im thinking perhaps its just a coincidence that that your period will come anyday now, to be honest =) Maybe your having some brown because your period is coming on!

=)

Speechless in a bad way?! Lol; iHope not!
:)

&& Yes we did both; We did the oral and the vaginally as well. And the oral was once and the vaginally was.. three times. :/

& Well my period is not always the same; It always changes days; So it could be at the beginning of the month or at the end; I never know when; But what i do know is that i didn't have it this past month at all;
So am a little confused and instead of the period i had this gross brown and red stuff; :(
But i swear it wasn't enough to be my period; Trust me;

&& I hope that's what it is;
i REALLY dont want some stupid infection; I dont even know how i would have got it?!
&& Oh yeah; iHave been getting this brown red discharge for about a week now :(
not pregnant  I am 31 years old since last month had my period but it is  not normal I dont bleed I just have this light Brown / red disgards what can it be ya my period is not verry stable at this time skip for two months then I get my period and now for two months it has been like this do i need to be warried or is it normal
Ok, so i haven't had a period . And i had sex twice in jan, and i have felt sick for the past few days. But took pt all neg. Am i pregnant  no spotting or anything.