Brownish blood and discharge for several days after sex.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

My girlfriend and i are not so sexually active cause of complicated reasons. But it was our first time recently which was approximately 2 and a half weeks ago. We took the precautions, i used a condom and we were only at it for about 5 minutes. (complicated reasons) there were no leakage or breakage of the condom and i did not ejaculate. This past Monday we met up but i did not penetrate. I used my fingers and she had her first orgasm. According to her after every night i do it to her she would have brownish blood and vaginal discharge but very little of it. What was strange this time is that she has been having the brownish blood and vaginal discharge every night before she goes to bed and its been 7 days so far. I've been researching and the only thing it leads up to is "implantation bleeding" which i highly doubt cause of the fact that i was using a condom, did not ejaculate in the condom, there was no precum and the condom was not torn. And i've also found that implantation bleeding only last for 3 days 5 days max. its been 7. anyone know what might be happening??