Bump in vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Bump in vagina

I have a pea sized hard bump inside the opening of my vagina like my inner lips. It not on th inside of my lips that I shave it's like on the inside of my smaller lips where you would insert a penis. It's hard and it hurts. It kinda looks like a big pimple it almost looks shiny or like it may be poppable like I can kinda see some white but it's not like when a pimple is ready to pop with a whitehead on top. Overall the whole bump is round and hard and you can see white all over not just on top. It doesn't hurt when I pee just when I whipe and wash myself. Does anyone know what this is or what I can do?
Check out "Skene's gland infection" and see if that fits with what you see. Good luck.
I think I know what you are talking about. I think I had a bump as what you have described. It turned out to be just an irritation and went away on its own. If you are really concerned you should make an appointment with your Dr. Otherwise keep it clean and try not to irritate anymore than you have to and hopefully it will go away.
Hey i think what you are having is what i come down with they are called bartholonian cysts... hope i spelled it right... I have benn getting them now off and on for 8 years some come and go on their own and some need to be surgically removed or drained. To cut down on the recurrences my old ob cut me open on the lips and left me open so my skin would cover and heal okay.... since no problems!! hope this helps