Bump outside vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Bump outside vagina

About a week ago I noticed a bump outside of my vagina slightly above and to the right of my clitoris. I immediately saw a doctor and he said it didn't look like an STD and that it was probably just a pimple. Since then it has become very tender and painful to the touch, but doesn't bother me otherwise. I've tried popping it in case it was a pimple with no luck. It used to be reddish with a whitehead but now is the same color as the other skin. I'm wondering if the doctor could have been wrong- I'm getting tested just in case, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had anything similar and might know what it is and how long it lasts or if there are ways to treat it. I read up on cysts and it said they are usually inside the vagina.
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals