Bumps On the Lips of the Vagina/yeast Infection
Ok, I need help here. Im 100% scared and I cant stop freaking out. Ive never had Yeast Infection and now I have one (I think). Im 16 and I have been sexual active, but I haven’t had sex in 6 months. I just got new boyfriend and me and him made a agreement that we would NOT have any sex, Since he was 18 and im 16. So instead of Sex, he gives me oral sex and fingers me. (sorry if this is too much information) but just Thursday, I was discharging A LOT. It was very watery, and then my vagina started to feel a little different (cant explain). I didn’t think much of it, so I just left it alone. Then when on Friday, I went to go pee, it kinda burned. Not a lot, but It was kinda uncomfortable. So I told my step mom about my symptoms and she said it might just be a yeast infections. So I was ok then. She got me the 3 day treatment thing for yeast infection at the store. But then, I started to get these bumps on the lips of my Vagina. but I Do have sore near the opening of my vagina, but I heard that was normal (is it?). But im not sure the ones on the lips are. They red and soft, they don’t hurt, but when touched, it does sting. Other then that, I never feel any pain, I’m just uncomfortable.
I’ve been losing sleep trying to figure out what those bumps are. My boyfriend says it CANT be herpes cuz he been checked on that. Hes a fighter, so since hes a Fighter, he has to get checked for STDs all the time and hes passed the test… So I don’t know… can someone help me. Ive looked up herpes, yeast infection bumps and etc… but im still confused as hell… can someone just please tell me whats going on… Im losing my mind…
Did you ever find out what it was?