Bumps on Vaginal lips

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Bumps on Vaginal lips

Hi i've noticed for the past year or so little bumps appearing on my outer vaginal lips, they didn't bother me and always went away. However this past month i've found a different looking lump on my right inner lip next to my clitoris. It wasn't hard or very big but it was itchy and bled atfirst. Now it's just the same colour as the rest of the lip but the lump itself hasn't gone away. 2 weeks later i've gotten a lump on my left inner lip, this one is hard and feels like a spot. Though the lump is only on the middle of my lip the rest of it has become red and swollen. I think i found another lump last night similar to the first one, this time it is on the left side of the hood of my clitoris but it is very small and i'm not sure if this one came about because the whole area was very itchy and i was scratching quite hard. I'm only 17, i've never had sex but i'm worried sick about what might be wrong. I'm hoping to not have to go see my doctor about this because i'm at the hospital and the doctors alot already because i suffer from M.E.  Any help/advice would be seriously appreciated, Thanks.
Avatar n tn
You can get "pimple" like things that go away on their own.  If you have not had sex, then you should not have any type of herpes or warts.  What is M.E.?
Avatar n tn
Do you shave around that area?  Sometimes you can get ingrown
hairs which can cause pimples.  Just a thought.
Avatar n tn
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
KTowne commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals