Bumps on my vagina
I got a bump on the top on my outter labia and it is vary irritating. The bump feels like tha size of a pea and it is swelling around it. It is so sensitive and he hurts with even the slightest thouch. At first i though it was a pimple but it is really painful. I was just wondering if anyone know what this is and how i can treat it.
sounds like a cyst maybe. How long has it been around?

you really should go get it checked out. If its a cyst then they can remove it for you
Give it a week to see if it goes away. I had one about 10 years ago and of course, when straight to the doctor. It was like a pea-sized lump, under the skin, in the labia. She gave it a good going over and said it was nothing and would go away. She said that sometimes our bodies just make little cysts - they're harmless.

I don't know if this is the case with you - as I say, give it a week and it doens't go away on its own, get it checked out.
I think it's an ingrown hair. They get really sore.
i have had a problem for about twelve years. i have so many hard white lumps it would be impossable to count them all. most are quite small but i have one the size of my little finger nail,i did have two that size but last year i managed to burst it and so much stuff came out with such forse it was unbeliveable. nothing green or yellow like an infection, but cream and oringe hard things. i have been to my doctor and she said they are cysts, she gave me antibiotics but they did not work, she said the only thing to do would be to have them cut out but that it would be a hard job as i have so many. sometimes one of them  gets inflamed and very painfull and will burst or i need to squeez it. is so embarrassing for me . i am going back to the doctor to ask if  i can have surgery even if they cant get rid of all of them.   Has anyone had the same problem? it makes me feel like a bit of a freek as i have never heard of or read of this problem anywhere. D
I think I'm in the same boat... This would be my first one and when I burst it some stuff came out, cream coloured. this may seem liek a weird question but could you descirbe it as hard.
sorry that post was supposed to be in response to Kat258
i have a lump just above my vigina could any one tell me wot it could be
I agree it is most likely an ingrown hair. Still, it should be examined by a doctor. Also, if you develop folliculitis, which is what you have described, repeatedly, there is then a reason to be concerned. If no known cause can be found, it would then be possible you have a rather serious autoimmune disease called Behcet's Syndrome. This disease's initial symptoms closely resemble the herpes virus, causing vaginal sores, fissures, and folliculitis. Other symptoms develop years later, so it is very important that you find out just what it is that is causing your symptoms. Don't be too quick to brush it off as nothing, Behcet's disease affects people of every age and every race. Also, be careful choosing a doctor, you want to see someone who know's enough to tell you what Behcet's Syndrome is all about, if they don't know that, they don't know enough to help you.
I have bumps on the outside and on the inside of my vagina. I think they were there years ago way before i was sexually active. one stands out b/c its bigger than the rest! it isnt painful but sometimes i get a very dull sensation that it tiches or something. Also ive been haveing more odors lately! birthcontrol pill?