Bumps on my vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Bumps on my vagina

I am a 17 year old girl, just a few months ago I started noticing bumps on my vagina.  I am not sexually active so I am sure this is not a std. The bumps normally have pus and blood in them or sometimes they are hard and cannot be squeezed, they itch often do. I know this is gross but i really need to know what is the cause of this.
This could be caused from shaving your vagina. You could have razor bumps. Dont squeeze them just let them be and they will go away.
i Have The Same Problem nd I Also Am Not Sexually Active,,, I Really Dont Know What It is...
I HAVE BUMPS AND IM NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE I THINK I SHAVE THE WRONG WAY I JUST NEED TO KNOW WATS UP ???
That happened to me too before I became sexually active except this one rather a small bump, and it was just one. It was about pink or somewhat, reminded me of a large pimple that you have on your face, and it feels as if it were a pimple from underneath your skin. Lightly touching it, it wouldn't be excruciating pain, but if you applied pressure to it, you'd get a slight pain  and a bit discomfort.
Now, I am not a virgin, I am your age, and I have only had sex with one person, and he was not infected, however, we only had protected sex about one time, the rest well yeah.
I just notice a few days ago that I got this bump, a very similar bump that I had a while back ago before i was sexually active. Feels the same way and everything. I broke up with the guy, so I hadn't had sex for about three months now. And I thought that it could have been a razor bump, a painful razor bump and I have considered that.

However, I got restless with it, and eventually "accidentally" popped it. White puss came out and then tiny drops of blood. That's about it. However, my question is..if you pop a razor bump, is it possible they will now spread? Even if you cleaned the infected area before and after the pimple was popped?
This is mostly out to anyone..
Yeah, I have that too, it's to do with shaving!! Just leave it and over time it should go away, if not then go to your local GP and they will give u the info :)
Can it be because of shaving if the area isn't really in the pubic area? I've gotten ingrown hairs on my pubic area and they are NOTHING like these. Mines are in the pink part, like right almost along the edge of the pubic line, but not ON the pubic line. I had two like last week or so and now i can feel them coming up again, same spot and everything. There is itching and discomfort and I'm worried. They are like huge, but i looked up herpes on google images and they look NOTHING like that, herpies (herpes) are more like burn blisters. I am sexually active but the guy I'm active with was my one and only partner, and I'm his only one as well.
I am not sexually active and I have a quarter-sized bump on the underneath of my vagina. I'm on 13, and I'm scared! I don't shave my lady parts and I never have, so its not a razor bump or ingrown hair, and its not a pimple because its on the harder side and it hurts to put pressure on it. My mom is a nurse, but I'm really uncomfortable and awkward going to her. S.O.S.
Im 13 I have the same thing I wanna go to the doctor but now wid my mom in the room like my bumps come and go when I pop then puss comes out and a little blood after but today was a first I popped it & a lot of green puss went flying in the air I squeezed the rest out & it doesnt hurt but im concerned