Bumps on my vagina
For the last couple of years the day after my period ends I get one-two bumps about the size of mosquito bites on the outer lip of my vagina there is no discharge and they're usually slightly red lie a mosquito bite or a pimple.  I only get these bumps after my period they last for about 4-5 days and then go away.  I just got the results of my first pap smear and they were normal.  I don't think it's an STD because I'm a virgin and also because it seems to follow my period only.  I told my gyn about it she didn't seem to be concerned, she seemed to think if the pap test came back normal it wasn't anything to worry about.  I also use non-scented pads and not tampons so I'm wondering if its an allergic reaction to the pads. I'm not worried about it because the test results were normal, but it is annoying, does anyone have any thoughts as to what it is and how to make it go away?
There is a rather serious autoimmune disease called Behcet's Syndrome. This disease's initial symptoms closely resemble the herpes virus, causing itching, inflammation, vaginal sores, fissures, cuts, boils, or folliculitis (ingrown hairs). Other symptoms develop years later, so it is very important that you find out just what it is that is causing your symptoms. Don't be too quick to brush it off as nothing, Behcet's disease affects people of every age and every race. Also, be careful choosing a doctor, you want to see someone who know's enough to tell you what Behcet's Syndrome is all about, if they don't know that, they don't know enough to help you. It is not contagious, it just happens to people. Visit the American Behcet's Disease Association website message board for more information. Also, sex without a condom will trigger a flare of this disease, Behcet's patients have a reaction to human to human genital contact of any kind. This means they'll need to use condoms even with their spouse inorder to control symptoms. Still, people with Behcet's Syndrome will have "flares" even if they don't have sex at all. Any type of stress, illness, or injury can trigger an attack. The attacks will get worse and cause other symptoms throughout the body.