Burning and Swelling after unprotected sex
okay so me and my boyfriend just had sex and after i got dressed i noticed i was very uncomfortable walking or sitting. so after i looked, my vagina is very swollen. could it just be that me and my partner tried new positions? or it was rough? after i went to the bathroom i started to be very uncomfortable and my vagina started to burn. i tried washing it with soap and cold water. is this a infection? how long should i wait to got to the doctor if this continues? i know my boyfriend has only had sex with one other girl before me, and he is the first person i had sex with. however we dont use a condom
well you could be sore cause you were dry. id wait an see how u feel later and if ur still sore id go to the doctors just to make sure
is notyn to worry abt it could be he did it rugh .just w8t for some tym if it does persist see ur doc