Burning feeling in vagina.
Last night me and my boyfriend were having sex I was getting this burning feeling in my vagina. When I got home it was really bad, it kinda felt like a throbbing/burning sensation. And it hurt a little when I went to the bathroom. I think I was too dry down there, as I didn't have any foreplay it was just sex. I was dry the other night too, and it hurt a little when he started fingering me, but got better as I got more wetter. Could me being dry cause the burning sensation? I feel totally dryed up down there now and it burns a little.

I have just been treated for a UTI and finished the medicine yesterday. I also just started Yasmin on July 9th.

Any advice?
tmv
Hi msniki,
Yes, you answered your own question. You were probably too dry and you get little friction burns that don't feel so little. My guess is that it is hormonal and getting used to the new bcp's. It can affect cm in different ways for different people. Try ky or some other water based product. Hope you have a great weekend and feel better.
tmv
Yeah, I thought thats what it was. LOL I feel better now though, I'm just happy it wasn't anything bad!! Thanks again!!! Have a nice weekend!