Burning sensation during urination
I am 19 years old and i am experiencing a burning sensation during and a little while after urination. I also noticed that after i had sex i was bleeding a little bit when i urinated. I cannot go to a doctor because i do not want my parents to know that i am having sex. Is there anything that i can take to prevent me from having this symptom? .
I am afraid you need to go to a doctor.  Your pain will just get worse until you do....
Blood in urine and painful urination (and needing to go to the toilet alot) can be caused by an infection in your bladder or urinary tract infection.  Now this is not necessarily caused by having sex - it can just happen out of the blue (and some women are more prone to them)  so if you go to the doctor your parents need not know about your sexual activities.  While you are there you should ask your doctor for a check for sexually transmitted infections and this will rule out any other causes for your symptoms.  Doctors consults are strictly confidential (ie they cant tell your parents) so just go the doctor!!!!!
If you continue to have sex, make sure you use condoms everytime - no excuses, as they reduce the risk of contracting STI's greatly.
urinary tract infections (UTI's) occur when vaginal or faecals bacteria enter the urinary tract (the bit between your bladder and where the pee comes out) if this is the first time u have had these symptoms and it is a UTI, then it is most likely caused from sex, as what does sex do? brings all the bacteria from the end of the vagina out and onto the genital area. My best advice is to go see a doctor as what you have described is also a symptom of STI's, but if you aren't going to the next thing i can advise is to drink lots of cranberry juice and water as this helps to flush out the bladder and associated bacterium. of course if this does not help after a week or two you will need to see a doctor. besides you are 19 girl, you do not need your parents permission to see a doctor!! just go!!
thanks i will try the cranberry juice and water and if it does not work after two weeks then i will have no choice but to go by the doctor
I agree its UTI.

Go to the doctor have yourself checked by a professional. I had one like that a couple of years ago, I tried to ignored it as it was bearable but one day I ended up in the hospital! My family thought I was just pregnant but to everybody's surprise it was an UTI. So I had to go through medication. Some antibiotics.

Goodluck!
if you have been having these symptoms for a while you will need to go to a doctor, comlications of UTI's include, bladder infection and kidney infection. As the bacteria moves up through your organs.