Burning sensation towards the end of urinating?
I had sex with my boyfriend on the 15th of this month. We used a condom because we wanted to be safe. On the 17th, I urinated and at the end of urinating, I experienced this sensation in my clitoris area. I'm not sure whether to describe it as burning or not. It is a mild sensation. I'm not experiencing frequent urges to go urinate either. Could this possibly be a UTI?

Sounds like it could be a UTI. That's kind of how mine feel when I get them and if I ignore them they start getting worse.  See your doc so hour can take a urine test.
From your symptoms it looks like a urinary tract infection. Urinary tract (which consists of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and the urethra) infections are very common in young women. Symptoms of UTI are frequent urination, burning sensation during urination, passing of blood in urine and even fever.

I suggest you to get your urine examination and urine culture done from a urologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.