Burning sores on vagina opening

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Burning sores on vagina opening

i recently began having a swollen vagina, and it began to itch. After examining it i noteced little bumps or sores on my vagina opening that really burned when i touched them. However it does not burn when i uriniate and i do not have abnormal discharge. I've been with the same partner for 8 months now and i was wondering if what i described could be a symptom of an infection or develop from having sex too frequently.
Sheez, go see your doctor.  It could be bacterial, viral or anything!
It sounds like it could be Herpes so make sure to get a blood test done. Good luck
i had that happen to me and prior to the red bumps appearing the doctor was treating me for a yeast infection and when the red bumps appeared she thought it might be herpes but tested me and it was not. she continued to treat me for a yeast infection sor the next 5 months. the bumps finally went away but i was in pain from the swelling and irritation for the next five months. i finally went to another doctor who told me i had lichen sclerosis. its a dermatological thing...skin condition....it is not know how someone gets it and it is not contagious. i apply the cream every day and i am finally getting better. so maybe just throw that out to your doctor cause it tooks months and months and the doc i was seeing didnt even consider it.
I agree that it sounds like it could be herpes. It's probably too late to get the sores cultured, but ask your doctor for a HerpeSelect blood test. Your partner should go too, since about 25% or so of people have genital herpes, and most of them never know it. If both of you turn out positive, remember either or both of you could have had it for years without ever having an obvious outbreak.
I had sex with this guy, and it was fine for like five minutes. Now, I am a lesbian, so sex with guys is EXTREMLEY rare. After five minutes, it started getting really sore, and it was hurting so bad, I was trying to push him off, but he insisted he was almoat done. He pulled out before he came, and the condom DID break so, I am thankful he did.
Point being, It has been stinging really bad when I urinate, and when I looked at it with one of those magnifying mirrors, I noticed a raised flesh colored bump just on the inside on the vaginal opening.
I don't know if its supposed to be there or what.
But I never noticed it before, and it doesn't seem right.
It is really sore.
It is almost like a hemmroid in my vagina. Its not like a chancre sore, its a raised bump, but it did bleed when I wiped. (sorry for details, but I need help, and I am trying to be as descriptive as I can, so I can get answers.)
What could it be? Herpes? Please don't tell me that...
Im scared, sore, and crying. HELP!!!