Butterflies
My fiance and I began trying to get pregnant at the beginning of this month. I could be between 3 and 4 weeks pregnant but only negative pregnancy tests so far. I don't really have any symptoms except I had spotting a few days ago for only 2 days, and I haven't had spotting between periods for many years. And I keep getting butterflies in my stomach for no reason I can come up with. And so far today it seems like they have all been on the right side only. Sometimes the feeling starts in my head almost like I'm dizzy then moves down to being butterfiles in my stomach... Very strange.
The best thing to do is wait a week after a missed period and do a hpt first urine in the morning it should be accurate by then. Good luck!!
Destanni, thank you... It's just that especially lately my periods are no where near regular. So I think I'm going to do a test on September 10th and then wait until the end of September if I have to.
I'd say take a blood test, the are most accurate :) And you can find out sooner with a blood test. :) GL!

**********Baby dust*************