CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!

I had mirena coil fitted jan 2012.after 2 months had to have it removed and refitted as it had dropped 2cms. 2nd time round its stayed in place and periods stopped after 6-8 weeks. I had it fitted due to having enlarged blood vessels all over my uterus and also small bit of enmaditriousis which my gyny removed.i was in a lot of pain.so after rough start its been great up until the last couple of months.ive been feeling sick as a dog.i feels like morning sickness when I think about it also really sore boobs which my nipples get really tight and are erected so much they hurt like hell.also I have put on lots of weight and can't seem to shift it.the worrying thing is this morning I went to the toilet and had quiet a bit of blood.after being to toilet I started to feel soreness in my ovaries, but soreness that I've never experienced before.it feels like my ovaries are bruised.feel very drained I'm jus concerned as I haven't been having intercourse with my partner as I've had 2 ops on ankle since 28th oct 2012 but jus over the last couple of weeks been having it much more. I don't know if this is a sign that my coil has slip again??? The feeling pregnant has been for few months on and off but especially 2weeks ago more so. But this bleeding has concerned me as the last week I've had sex everyday.
Pregnancy due to Mirena failure is also possible but the possibility of hormonal imbalance causing these symptoms is also there. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.