CHANCES OF GETTING PREGNANT AFTER UNPROTECTED SEX
I HAD 2 UNPROTECTED SEX 10 DAYS BEFORE MY WAS DUE AND MY BF EJACULATED INSIDE OF ME BUT I STILL GOT MY PERIOD. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF ME GETTING PREGNANT???
Was your period normal?  If so, you are probably not pregnant.
I agree, if you got your period you're not pregnant.
IS IT STILL POSSIBLE THOUGH?
10 days before your period would mean that you've missed the egg, which makes your chances of getting pregnant extremely low, but still possible.  Even women who have their period during pregnancy say it is a little different than that of their regular flow.  I'd say if you had a normal period, nothing out of the ordinary, then you're not pregnant.  It's not always as easy as having sex a couple of time and boom, you're pregnant.  Buy a home pregnancy test and see for sure if you're pregnant, for your own peace of mind.  But, unless you're trying to conceive, use protection.  You don't need added stress in your life like wondering if you're pregnant or not, so take the easier road and wrap it up!  HTH
Chances are pretty low that you are pregnant. However there have been some cases where women have gotten their period. If you have doubt, you can buy a HPT at the drug store.
You probably aren't pregnant, even couples trying very hard to conceive only have about a 30% chance of conceiving and that is if they manage to catch the egg in time.

You probably missed your ovulation by a couple of days and the eggs often don't survive more than 6 hours.
I have an doctor appt. set up i just need a little advice. I had my last normal period was on 12-1-05 I ended on 12-5-05 i had unprotected sex three times that month two times were just a 4-5 days after my period stopped. i had one day of bleeding that same month on the 28th. i was to get my period on the 2nd of Jan. i have taken three pregnancy test and the first one i took showed up positive and the other 2 were neg. i have never missed or skipped a period since i started at age 9 my periods are normal and reg. but since Dec. i havent had one. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms and i have nice sized bump that replaced my flat stomach ...lol I have also had weird sensations in my stomach like twitching movements if i was pregnant like i think i am id be almost 5 months. Is it normal to have days where you bleed if this is ur 1st pregnancy? the bleeding starts off spotting goes to light and then heavy and stops the color goes from pink to bright red like fresh blood but i have very little cramping or pain the bleeding goes away in two days and my periods last me 5 days and has always been like that. Could i still be pregnant even with the bleeding and the one positive pregnancy test? Also is it possible to get pregnant 5 days after your period has stopped? I was told that it could be possilble to get pregnant 5-6 days after my period stopped i had unprotected sex on the 9th and 10th and 22nd the 9th was 4 days after my period and the 10th was 5 days after my period. i had one day of bleeding on the 28th is it possible to bleed twice in one month if your periods are reg.? Also can you get pregnant if have sex a day or two before you are fertile?
you need to go see a doctor.  It sounds likely that you are pregnant, and if you want a healthy infant, you need prenatal care.  Schedule an appointment now!
I have had unprotected sex on three different occasions. However my partner has no ejacualted inside me. Do i have a high risk of becoming pregnant? Need answers, very confused.
i had unprotected sex september 1st and he ejaculated in me. i was due for a depo shot from aug30 to sep 13th. could i be pregnant? i was on week 11 of the shot and ur due for 1 every 12weeks. please help. is it to early to test
i just got off the depo shot on dec 23 or at least thats when i was suppose to go back and get my next one. I only had one injection of the shot. My bf and I are trying to conceive and i still haven't gotten my actual period yet. The last actual period i had was on nov. 22nd or around there. If i dont start again for the second month  &&I have had the brown blood though too. not much just spotting here and there. one day it'll be here then gone. all my pregnancy test have came up postive and i do have pregnancy symptoms. Could i be pregnant?
**noted: all my pregnancy test have came up NEGATIVE
What are the chances of getting pregnant if I just got off of my period? Me and my boyfriend had a accident and I am not sure what to do! I was on the last day of my period!
i havent had my period in over 6 months I have had 3 positivce HPT but a negative blood test could I still be pregnant? I am trying to get pregnant and have had unprotected sex for 3 months now
if you havent had a period in over 6 months you would know for sure if you were pregnant. go back to the doctors. other things can cause a positive hpt other than pregnancy sometimes
my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex yesterday

and i started my period today

is there a chance that i can be pregnant???
My boyfriend and I had vaginal sex using a condom. About 20 minutes later, we went at it again except this time I performed oral sex without washing of his penis. After the oral, we had unprotected anal sex. My period is supposed to start about September 30th. Could I have gotten pregnant? According the the ovulation calenders I've done, I was done ovulating before we had sex. I figure that I'll take a test if it doesn't come by October 2nd or so. What do you guys thing?
can my gf get pregnent if we have unprotected sex 8 days before her ususal period. to be noted I withdrew before ejaculation, can there still be a chance for her to get pregnent?
i had unprotected sex on a saturday, we never finished so he didn't ejaculate, and I was supposed to get my period on monday, it is now wed. and i still have not gotten my period...what are the chances i could be pregnant? i have never been late before, even if it has only been 2 days
my boyf and i had unprotected sex but he did not ejaculate in me. How big are my chances of getting pregnant?
my last period started 12-04-09 ended 12-09-09 had unsafe sex two days later,what are the chances of being pregnant if he pulled out,and then had sex again..my following period started again on the same month of  12-30-09,i was spottiing at first..is there a chance of being pregnant?
Okay guys i had unprotected sex 4 days ago, and ever sense then my body hasn't been feeling the same i get headaches and and like the stomach acid taste in my mouth and adominal pains every now and then, i'm really anxious too know after the sex when i stood up there felt like there was this mucus stuff coming out, and it kinda felt like i was on my period when it dripped out. i can't really tell when my periods are they usually start whenever but for like 5 months i've started on like the 11 and its the 13 and still nothing. What are the chances of me getting pregnat?
i had unprotected sex about 5 times with him coming inside of me the entire week after my period and today 3/15/2010 i started having this white mucous discharge...what do u think the chances of me being pregnant are?
my husband and i had sex on the 19th of march and i was in really bad pain so i went to my ob on the 25th. he told me that he popped the cyst that covers the egg. and i got a normal period 1 wk and 5 days after we had sex and it was 2 to 3 days early. what are the chances i could be pregnant? and how soon can i take a test.
i had unprotected sex at the end of dec which he did ejaculate in me on jan 5 i got my period last 7 days shorter than usual and havent had one every since like three months now what r the chances that i might still be pregnant  and i have taken test all neg
I had unprotected sex at the beging of the month he enjected inside me nearly everyday it's been 3 and half weeks now. Am I preg?? I done a preg test 5 days before my periods are due. The test came up negative. My periods are due in a dyas time now. Could I be preg??
I had unprotected sex with this guy, he didn't ejaculate in me, and to my knowledge he pulled out right away. I started my period about 8-10 hours after intercourse. Could i be pregnant from Pre-ejaculation? Is there a high chance because my sister told me i am very fertile before my period? message me.. i jus want advice on this.
i havent had my period in 2 weeks, i've had unprotected sex, both tests came up negative, their was a bit spotting and ive had cramps in my stomach but no period, the worse thing is we are friends and not partners...i've just had unprotected sex earlier on and he did *** inside me...what are the chances of pregnancy?
i have had sex 6 days after my recent period but the condom had ripped and me and my parter didnt notice and he ejaculated inside me. Whats are the chances of me bein pregnant?
I have been having unproctced sex for about 2 years now & have yet to become prego..
I recently had my cycle 10days early but was told it was just from stress.
I cant help but to think am i carrying or not(runs through my mind allday) . .
My cylce started the 19th and lasted around 4days / should have started the 29th ( but it was not normal, it was heavy & light ) usually my cycle is normal i get it for the 5days & it stays at a normal rate throughout..
I fell hungry & tired like all the time.( but i would only be maybe 2weeks if i am carrying) is it too early for a HPT ?
I had got my periods on 12th July,2010 and then had safe sex(male condoms) on August 5th,2010. Later i got my periods on 13th August,2010. Is there any chance that i may be pregnant? Please reply
Hi I am 29 and a mother of a two year old baby. I was taking pills from last 2 months. Last month I had my periods on 8th and took pill for 5 days. After that i forgot to take for 3 days and 4th day i saw spotting which lasted for 5 more days. After that i totally stopped pills. This month i forgot abt the spotting an thgt my period was due on 8th and had unprotected sex on 6th. Chances of me getting pregnant? If +ve then aternative to stop?

Please help me friends
My period was about a week ago && just last night my boyfriend and I had sex. He ejaculated in me five times. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?
About 25% which is the standard number for any couple who has unprotected sex at any given time in a women's cycle.
Thanxx. I really needed to know.
ok my period has came on on the 9th for the longest and i started having unprotected sex and he came in me and the next month it came on, on the 5th then this month we had unprotected sex again and it came on, on the 2nd. what can that mean can i be pregnant or worse?
I had unprotected sex with my husband for continus 17 days soon after my periods , i thought i will be pregnant i have complited 23 rd days but now on 24day i got periods .but still is their a changes of me becoming pregnant? please tell me am worried
I had unprotected sex yesterday with my boyfriend, today I started discharging a light pink mucus, normally my period starts brownish red then turns bright red after a few days, then the light pink. What is the light pink, and does it mean I might be pregnant? Thank you! :)
i was due on 24 december had sex 2days before still aint come on 30
My friend had sex eight times in oneday...unprotected. Whats the chances she will get pregnant
How come I haven't got pregnant afta 12 months of unprotected sex wit my partner??....need answers plz
it has been 8 days since I had unprotected sex and I have not seen my period..Is there a chance I may be pregnant?

please help me im only 17 im a senior in high school
So im new to this so bare with me but just recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the second and i know its to early to tell but, when we did it we only did it once but it was on my most fertile day but, my ovulation day was on the 4th. So im trying to figure out my possibilities of being pregnant. The only thing is i was on depo for a while before but have been off of it for a while as well. My last depo shot was november of last year. So im trying to figure out if it will affect me becoming pregnant this time around. and if not then when should i be expecting implantation cramping and or bleeding?Please and thank you anything will help
Oh and by the way my next period is not due till the 18th of this month.I just dont want to drive my self crazy trying to figure out if i will become pregnant.
ok so i had unprotected sex and my period was 5 days late then it was shorter than normal does this mean it is possible that i could be pregnant so scared my dr said it wasnt possible to be pregnant since my period did come on.
I had sex with my bf year ago.but he cheated me.now am going to marry.s my husband able to find my virginity lose?i had sex with him more then 10 times.am so scared about my future.pls could u help me
i have sex before 8 days of my periods, and i missed the periods  for 6 days and iam worried that about pregnancy
Im i pregant if my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and the same day i have stomach pains from here to there?
I had my period the 17 of this month throuh the 20th..I had unprotected sex every day after the end of my cycle, however on the 29th and 30th I'm spotting nothing significant and light cramping on the 29th....I'm normal with my periods I was wondering could this be a sign of pregnancy?
I had unprotected sex about a month ago and have not gotten a period sense. I'm not on any kind of birth controle. I took a pregnancy test two days ago and it came back as negotive. Could I still be pregnate.
my boyfriend ejaculated in me yesterday and also the day after my period what are the chances of me being pregnant and what should I do?
Well, any time you have unprotected sex, you risk pregnancy. If it has been within 72 hours, take Plan B or the morning after pill.  good luck
my cycle started on 7th of November and finished on 10th ,and I had unprotected sex with my guy on 15and16,he ejaculated in me. what is my chances of getting pregnant?
Hi there and welcome.  Well, you can get pregnant any time you have unprotected sex in your cycle.  This would typically be before you ovulated and sperm could live for a few days, so yes, you definitely risked pregnancy. good luck