CM before period?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

CM before period?

I was wondering what was normal for cm before af.

My breast started hurting a week or so ago, which means if I am not pregnant af should show up within the next 5-7 days...because my breast usually hurt for 12-14 days before af every month.

But yesterday, I got some thick and odorless cm (not ovulation cm, and it is not normal for my breast to hurt before I ovulate anyways), it was the kind I got last time I was pregnant, but I cannot remember if I had it before my period was supposed to come or not. (and so and I have not been bding in four days because I am exhausted! so it cannot be for that either).

So I was wondering if this is a possible sign for pregnancy?

xoxo thank you thank you! Crossing my fingers :)
hi im not sure if this info would help,but im going through the same thing i had an ectopic pregnacy in 4-28-06 had the methrox shot the same day in 5-06 im not sure if it was the 1st wk or 2nd wk i bled 4 5 days my hubbie and i was told no sex but we didn't listen and try doing the withdraw method and the end of june i spotted 4 about 3 days 1st day light pink and the last day was even lighter and now i have notice a white creamy looking cm and same as you odorless i want to take a hpt so bad but im to scared of what it might say.