CM before period?
I was wondering what was normal for cm before af.

My breast started hurting a week or so ago, which means if I am not pregnant af should show up within the next 5-7 days...because my breast usually hurt for 12-14 days before af every month.

But yesterday, I got some thick and odorless cm (not ovulation cm, and it is not normal for my breast to hurt before I ovulate anyways), it was the kind I got last time I was pregnant, but I cannot remember if I had it before my period was supposed to come or not. (and so and I have not been bding in four days because I am exhausted! so it cannot be for that either).

So I was wondering if this is a possible sign for pregnancy?

xoxo thank you thank you! Crossing my fingers :)
hi im not sure if this info would help,but im going through the same thing i had an ectopic pregnacy in 4-28-06 had the methrox shot the same day in 5-06 im not sure if it was the 1st wk or 2nd wk i bled 4 5 days my hubbie and i was told no sex but we didn't listen and try doing the withdraw method and the end of june i spotted 4 about 3 days 1st day light pink and the last day was even lighter and now i have notice a white creamy looking cm and same as you odorless i want to take a hpt so bad but im to scared of what it might say.