COMPLETE vaginal swelling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

COMPLETE vaginal swelling

I had sex last night. I was drunk and we didn't use a condom. It lasted longer than usual and it felt weird down there immediately after but i didn't check it out and fell right to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to go pee and freaked out! I can't sleep and am too embarrassed to talk to anyone about it. My right inner lip of my vagina, from the top to the very bottom is swollen. It is red and kind of hard. On both sides the opening to my vagina is swollen it is really gross and looks like two little balls HOW NASTY IS THAT?!??? It's just so swollen and red and i feel like my vagina is literally hanging there between my legs. There is no pain but it definitely irritates it when anything touches it. I tried to put an ice pack there but it doesn't feel good when i put anything on it. I'm not wearing underwear or anything because then i can feel it. I can't go to the doctor, because i have no insurance so i really need some advice. PLEASE HELP ME!
There should be a free clinic where you live, try going there.
It sounds like a cyst,  but it could be an allergic reaction. Since it happened hours after unprotected sex then it's hard to think it could be an STD usually STDs take a while to show symptoms. But you definitely should see a dr!!
i agree. this happened me a few years back and it was diagnosed as a bartholins cyst. VERY PAINFULL  i also swole up like you it was awful i looked like a man down there. u have to see a doctor about this. sometimes antbiotics clear it and if not u will need it removed. act now it won't go away.......... Google bartholins cysts or go to cyst forum here on medhelp for more information.