CT SCAN showed uterus to be slightly heterogenous
I have no insurance and was hospitalized with DKA for my diabetes.  While there they did a ct scan because of my pelvic pain.  The scan read that my uterus appears to be prominent for size throught much of its prtion and there is a smaill amount of fluid attenuation seen it the endometrial canal.  There are prominent parametrial vessels bilaterally, left greather then right.  Free fluid deepp in the right pelvis.  Uterus slightly enlarged and slightly hetergenieous in its attenuation.  They discharged me and said I need follow up care with a gyn asap.  I'm scared and who will take me with no insurance???  
Hi loowho,
Although I am in Australia and don't fully understand the US insurance issues. I am sure you could find the money to pay for a gynaecology/ onocolgy consultation as a one off at least. This will reassure you. The Dr will at least be able to advise you of a plan to monitor the situation. There are lots of reasons fluid could be in the abdomen. It could be from endometriosis, of fluid post ovulation. If you have a consultation, come straight to the point and ask for a tumour marker to be done - CA125. If you are reassured but your symptoms continue I am sure you can again, so you are in charge of monitoring yourself and not at the mercy of a health system .
You also can get abdominal pain from the process of DKA as the body attempts to get its energy form the muscles. Hope this helps.