Aa
A
A
Close
Can A Vaginal Bacterial Infection Cause Pimples or Sores?
Hi board! I was tested back in March 2008 (over 6 months after last sexual encounter) for all STD's INCLUDING herpes (using blood and urine tests) and everything came back negative. I also had a pap done in August 2008 and everything came back fine!

Just recently I went to the gyn for irritated vaginal skin. He said I have a bacterial infection. Well, it's been a week since I visited the doctor and now I have a HUGE red bump that's formed to the left of my clitoris on the inside of my labia!! It's bigger than an eraser to a pencil and it's RAISED!! I'm scared because I've never EVER had anything like that pop up down there before! I'm scared it's herpes and that the blood tests were wrong! I just read on a couple of medical websites that yeast infections and bacterial infections of the vagina can sometimes cause sores! Is that correct!?

What is the likelihood that my Herpeselect 1&2 IGG tests were wrong 6 months after possible exposure!? I have the test copy right in front of me with noting but negatives...and my doctor said I was fine! I'm scared and don't know what to think!!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
This is a good question to post on the Herpes or STD board. Most of us don't know much about the specific STD tests but they will be able to help on the other boards. Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
2 hrs ago
15394896 tn?1468598227
Blank
fiza_ch aahhhh headache Comment
8 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne School shopping is complete... Comment
14 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles