Can Emergency Contracpetive pill Cause long term effetcs?

I took the emergency contracpetive pill in january, got my NORMAL period a week late in feb (because thats what usualyl happens) and now its march, at my expected period, nothing has come yet. Is this an effect that the pill can have? can it delay furture periods or stuff up the menstrual cycle abit for a few months?
Post coital pills can cause irregularity in periods but your should also check the pregnancy status. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.