Can I be pregnant? Help

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Can I be pregnant? Help

So I got my last period on March 27th. I had sex on the last day on it which was the 31st. On April 12th I think i experienced implantation bleeding. I saw alittle pink when i wiped and again the next day.It was only those two times that i had seen that only when i wiped. So my questions are can that I be pregnant and how long until Im able to take a home pregnancy test? Thanks
To be absolutely clear about the status of your pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Anyone over age 65 should remember ...
26 mins ago by gymdandee
IGF1 and Muscular Development
2 hrs ago by gymdandee
gymdandee commented on Protein Dessert That ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals