Can I be pregnant? Help
So I got my last period on March 27th. I had sex on the last day on it which was the 31st. On April 12th I think i experienced implantation bleeding. I saw alittle pink when i wiped and again the next day.It was only those two times that i had seen that only when i wiped. So my questions are can that I be pregnant and how long until Im able to take a home pregnancy test? Thanks
To be absolutely clear about the status of your pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.