Can I be pregnant?
My boyfriend and I had sex without a condom and he ejaculated in me for the first time. After he ejaculated it burned, and still hurts a little. I am on Junel Fe birth control, which I'm pretty sure is a low dose of birth control, and usually i miss my pills but for the past month I haven't missed one. I am supposed to get my period this week. Is there a chance of me being pregnant? HELP!
well, i've had one close call like that before while i was on generic birth control but not exactly taking it the correct way and i can tell you a couple things. for one, don't stress. cause if you stress it delays it even more. also, not taking birth control right delays your period. one time, i didn't get my period for 46 days (talk about freaking out). there is always that chance that you can be pregnant when you don't use a condom.. but since you took your pills correctly for the past month i think you're fine.