Can I be pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Can I be pregnant

I'm wondering if I could be pregnant. I will just give yall the facts. Sorry if it's too much
we did use a condom but after he ejaculated he kept going bc we didn't want to go get another, but later changed.
That happened june 2nd it is now the 7th
Mii breast are very tender, june 6th stringy dicharge-it was a gel like, felt a little nauseated June 7th, urinating much more than usual- could be frm sweet tea, 7th more hungry, 5-6th felt as if mii cycle was going to start.
I took a pregnancy test 7th, it was negative- but it could be too soon.
He told me to take another one in a week or two just in case.
Now all of this could be symptoms saying that I'm about to start my cycle, however I should start around june 16th bc I stopped around may 19
And the discharge could be symptoms of a cycle, or a mild yeast infection.
I'm kinda creeped out bc I'm 18 nd Jst graduated.
Need advice since I don't have the money for a doctor to test me.
They have Women Centers all over. Look it up on your Computer, in your town. Then make Apt. and go get check. It will be free.
It's definitely too soon to test, but most of the symptoms you're mentioning take longer to set in than what it's been for you.  Your breast soreness could be related to hormone levels, and you've already given yourself other explanations for the other symptoms.  Your ovulation date was probably earlier than the 2nd based on what we were taught in physiology as the average ovulation day in most women's cycles, though it is always possible you could ovulate late.  Just try not to worry and take another test in a couple weeks.