Can I get BV after husband's contact with stripper's vagina?
I recently tested positive for BV. When I told my husband, he admitted that he recently had sex with me a few hours after rubbing a stripper's vagina and getting her secretions on his hand. I tested positive for BV a few months later at the gyno's. Could his stripper encounter have led to my positive BV diagnosis?
yes.  Or you could get BV from nothing.  BV doesn't require sexual contact to get it at all.  Or it is passed between partners.  Since it is really hard to tell what happened with your BV, I wouldn't necessarily blame it on your husband's bad behavior but his bad behavior hopefully is something you've made sure he knows is not cool.  
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question. I appreciate it. Yes, I am very upset and have let him know how I feel. Do you happen to know if this puts me at risk for any other STDs?
Hi, it doesn't put you at risk for other STDs, unless of course your husband really got BV from a stripper, and she also had some other sexually transmitted disease and passed that on to your husband via the same interaction. You sure about this rubbing with the hand thing? There wasn't more contact?

Anyway, when a woman has BV her husband should take the same run of  antibiotics at the same time as she does, or he could pass it back to her once she has cleared it.

Be sure to take this seriously. BV is a bacterial infection, not serious by itself, but it can be persistent and if it remains, it can give you pelvic inflammatory disease and that can be a big deal. If left unchecked, it can make you sterile. So take your full run of antibiotics and get your doctor to prescribe the same for your husband. In the meantime, if you feel like sleeping with the lunkhead, use condoms.
Thank you Annie. I questioned him about whether there was more contact; as that was where my mind immediately went. He swears thats all that happened and for now he's sticking to his story. We will see if any more information comes out over time. We are taking the same round of anti biotics. And there wont be any sex until after I am cleared. I have also read that BV can be persistent, so I am praying that this round of antibiotics will clear it up.