Can I get pregnant on the days before my period when I am taking no pil...

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Can I get pregnant on the days before my period when I am taking no pills?

Is it possible for me to be pregant:  I had sex with my boyfriend on the day before I always get my period, and he came in me. I am very consistant with taking my birth control pills. The last pill i took was on Saturday, and today is monday when we had sex. I should get my period tomorrow, but what are the chances that I will be pregnant? Could i still get my period tomorrow but be pregnant as well?
It is always possible to have your period when you are pregant. you should always use a condom even if you are on birth control....
you would not be getting your period if you were pregnant.

but being when you had sex....you are not likely to get pregnant however...if you dont want to be pregnant....than you have to use condoms in addition. birth controls not 100% and him ejaculating inside of you helps increase your chance of pregnancy
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals