Can I still get Pregnant??
I have regular periods every month, but I had a Etopic preg so the Dr. Had to remove my baby n the tube on my right side. Then a few years later I had an extreme large size Cyst on my Ovary on the Left side, so my Ovary was removed. My question is Can I still get Pregnant?? Some Dr.'s say yes. Make sure u use birth control but I have not n I still am not pregnant.?? My husband and I really want to have a child..
You have one ovary and one fallopian tube but unfortunately on the opposite sites. In such a scene, you can get pregnant by in vitro fertilization. IVF is the process of fertilization by manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish. First of all, Fertility medications are prescribed to control the timing of the egg ripening and to increase the chance of collecting multiple eggs during one of the woman's cycles. Then eggs are retrieved through a minor surgical procedure under ultrasound guidance. Then sperms are obtained by ejaculation and insemination is allowed to occur.

Lastly the embryos are usually transferred into the woman's uterus anywhere from one to six days later.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing