Can Progesterone Cream cause missed period?
Can Progesterone Cream cause me to miss my period? I am 9 days late, I was suppose to start Aug 19th and for a few weeks now I've been cramping and having many PMS symptoms thinking my period will come soon but it hasn't yet and I'm not sure it will this month. I just started using it last month, not sure what day. I stopped taking the cream a few days before my period was suppose to start. My mom started giving it to me cuz I have many problems and she believes it could be hormone imbalance and she said its safe to use and it will make me feel better. So I would use it once a day at nighttime and only put a little amount on my arm. The thing is that hers is for menopausal women, its called Meno-Ease cream but my mom said its safe for me to use too but now I'm starting to doubt that. Anyways can this cream be making me not have my period and if so then why do I still have PMS symptoms?
i really wouldnt use it unless you have been told to by a professional....it can delay your cycle!  You may well have a hormone imbalance but that may not be anything to do with your progesterone levels.....your mom is trying to help you but she isnt a doctor, id stop using the cream and if you still have problems see your doctor :-)
Yeah I've stopped taking it like 2 weeks ago before my period was due. I'm not going to take it anymore. Guess my period wont come till next month?
your period could come at any time....id go see your doctor if you dont get it within the next few weeks, Good Luck!
Yeah I still haven't got it yet but I've been having cramps on and off since I was suppose to have my period.