Can someone get pregnant from a toilet seat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I have a strange question. I know it might sound stupid, but it is a concern I'm having. Last night my roommate had her boyfriend over and they had sex. She went to the bathroom directly after. At this point in time I didn't know about it and I used the bathroom a few minutes later. When I sat down I noticed the seat was wet, but I didn't touch the wet area directly, and there was a little repulsing curly hair stuck to the seat as well. It grossed me out, and I was going to make her clean it up but she had left when I got out. I refused to clean it, and told her to do it. She never did and this morning, around 11 am, i sat down on the seat to use the bathroom and my thong hit the toilet seat. I didnt realize that the hair and the dried wet marks were still there until I had pulled my pants up. I went to my room and changed immediately, but my question is there any risk of me getting pregnant through this kind of contact?
Tags: GET PREGNANT, toilet
no sperm has to enter the vagina to even have a chance to get you pregnant but it is gross so on a side note you should talking to your roommate about being more respectful and clean when using the shared spaces of the house  
Your safe, but I recomend like Austin431 to talk to your roomate. I will also recomand you to take the good habit to wipe any toilet seat you use(, maybe except if you are the only one using it and you dont have a pet), that way you wont have to worry about all those germs sticking to your bums from toilet seats.

Drew