Can you get pregnant after the male has ejaculation and enters you?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I'm sorry it's a long title so I'll try to explain it a bit better. I had sex on the last day of my period and my boyfriend came to my hand. After that I sort of spread it on his penis with my hand and let him enter me without putting on protection. Is it possible to get pregnant under these circumstances? Thank you..
yes but you might get lucky because most women can't get pregnant around their periods because they ovulate around the middle of their cycles (around two weeks after their periods ) however there are always exceptions and anytime you have unprotected sex you could get pregnant and c** is not lube its millions of live sperm that could get you pregnant so if your not trying to get pregnant or std's use protection
Thank you... I'm not trying to get pregnant so it was foolish of me to not use protection.. I thought I'm on my last day and he didn't actually ejaculate inside me so a reckless impulse told me not to worry at the time but it was not the most wise impulse to go forth with... So now I'm waiting desperately to get my period :/
same thng happen to i hve unpr0tctd sex on my last day ov periods n nw afta a m0nth im misin my period 2 day late even dn hve any sympt0n ov pregnancy plx help me out dat wat hapen 2 my periods evn thoug he was n0t ejucated inside ov me
Definitely can get you pregnant. Just because he doesn't ejaculate in you means absolutely nothing, as pre-ejaculation contains sperm. If you ovulate early that's more than enough time for the sperm to find an egg. Women still get pregnant on their period as well, so there is NEVER  a safe time for unprotected sex. It's even more foolish to have unprotected sex after he ejaculates, because the sperm is right in the urethra.
but he is not dischrg in me n 2day i get my urine tst bt its negtv n put only smal portn in me