Women's Health Community
Can you get pregnant from having dry sperm on your hand?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can you get pregnant from having dry sperm on your hand?

Alright, I feel so dumb for asking, but I want to make sure. Me and my boyfriend don't have sex but, I gave him a hand job the other night, and he pulled my hand out before he totally came but I felt a little wetness (pre-***) before he pulled my hand out (wasn't much at all) It was late at night and I told myself I would wash my hands in the morning before I got up, my hand was dry all that night. Well, being as stupid as I am, I forgot to wash my hands that morning and I got a shower a little over 12 hours later and I remembered about me not washing my hands. I was on my period while this all happened if that matters and my hands were totally dry that morning. I think I'm alright but I've just been thinking about it a lot and wanted to know a little more. If anyone could help me out here it'd be greatly appreciated :)