Can you get pregnant from having dry sperm on your hand?
Alright, I feel so dumb for asking, but I want to make sure. Me and my boyfriend don't have sex but, I gave him a hand job the other night, and he pulled my hand out before he totally came but I felt a little wetness (pre-***) before he pulled my hand out (wasn't much at all) It was late at night and I told myself I would wash my hands in the morning before I got up, my hand was dry all that night. Well, being as stupid as I am, I forgot to wash my hands that morning and I got a shower a little over 12 hours later and I remembered about me not washing my hands. I was on my period while this all happened if that matters and my hands were totally dry that morning. I think I'm alright but I've just been thinking about it a lot and wanted to know a little more. If anyone could help me out here it'd be greatly appreciated :)
Sperm cannot survive outside the body.  If it's dried out, it's dead.  Don't worry about being pregnant.
No, you can't.
that makes me relieved:) thanks so much!
okay, thank you for your help! I was just making sure, I feel bad for asking now... :)