Can you get pregnant from touching the entrance of the vagina?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Well, my boyfriend and I had sex on Friday of last week. We did not use a condom; it was extremely quick. He pulled out and masturbated then ejaculated on my stomach. I was a little shocked because that was the first time to ever happen to me. I'm not sure if my hand touched a little bit of the ***, but right after he ejaculated I touched the outside of my vagina. I guess it was a quick reaction thing because I was scared that *** went inside. I felt no *** or saw no white stuff on my finger after I touched it. But I do remember feeling a little bit wet on my fingers before I  touched it. Its Thursday now, and its 1 am in the morning. I woke up feeling a little pain on the lower right side of my right breast. My boyfriend told me I slept on my right side so I was thinking maybe I just slept on that side for too long and I'm just over worrying because I tend to do that a lot. Anyways, I started feeling my breasts and they felt a little bigger and heavier. I was thinking maybe they were getting swollen because my period usually starts around the middle of the month, like the 11th or 14th of the month depending on my stress levels. I don't know I need some advice please, it would help me a lot if I get some more experienced opinions on this or just opinions in general...
Tags: Vagina, prenancy, entrance, Pain, Breast, stress, scared, swollen, GET PREGNANT
Well as the pull out method is ineffective yes, pregnancy is possible. (Not so much just from you touching yourself) It makes little difference that he pulled out because pre-ejaculation does contain sperm and can get a female pregnant. The length of the act also matters little. Wait two weeks since you last had sex (or just wait for your next period) and take a pregnancy test with first morning urine. Unless you're wanting to get pregnant, you need to be using condoms and birth control.
well actually u are lackly to get pregenant by this method,because u guys are anxious and over tempted to have sex..sometime u better be careful,if u dont want to carry ur boyfriend baby, u better use condom someday... Take care!