Can you get pregnant on your period?
Ok, I know this may sound a little nasty, but,me and my boyfriend had sex while I was on my period and I wondered if you could get pregnant on your period?
Actually I was told by my doctor that in the middle and the end of my period is the easiest to get pregnant. But I am not a doctor so you should consult your doctor and maybe have a test done.
It totally depends on your cycle.  You are most fertile in the 5 days leading up to ovulation.  If you tend to have a shorter cycle, say,less than 28 days, then you have a higher chance of getting pregnant while on your period.  If your cycle is longer, then you probably will not get pregnant by having sex during AF.  If you're trying to avoid pregnancy, then your best bet is to use some form of protection every time.
k well i just had sex like 30 times within 12 days like the end of my persiod which last liek 6 days n after ...so am i most likly pregnant...and im young i need advise please
how long is your cycle? like greenpixie said, if you dont want to get pregnant you should find some kind of birth control to use
well i have not gotten pregnant yet and me and my husband are still trying but i was on the depo and its like i cant have kids because i have not gotten pregnant yet my husband said i should go to the doctor to see if i could still get pregnant but i crave food and stuff so i dont know what should i doi stoped taking the depo in jan so what is taking so long for us to have a baby or what is the problem please help
so i've been on birth control for awhile now. i am on the nuva ring. my bf and i recent just had sex while i was on my period and it was my 4th day. i usually put my ring in for 3 weeks (21 days) and then take it out for the last week to have my period. i have never had sex on my period and let him *** inside.

what should i do? i'm kinda freaking out!?
please help
meghan4
i use the nuva ring and i had it in for the 3 weeks. i had sex 2 days before my period and then the 4th day of my period. i am having so many symptoms of being pregnant. im scared im only 18. i need some answers