Can you get pregnant the last day of your period?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I am on no type of birth control, what so ever, and i was wondering if i could get pregnant the last day of my period. My boyfriend & I had sex last, no protection, and he came inside of me. I was wondering how much of a possibility it could be that i might end up pregnant.
Viewing 1-200 comments:
Yes, there is a chance you could get pregnant from having sex on the last day of your period. It all depends on when you ovulate. How long are your cycles, and how many days do you usually have your period?
I start the last week of every month.. and go for about 6 days.
OK, I guess that means your cycles are about 30 days then, since most months are around 30 days, and it sounds like you get it the same time every month. That probably means you ovulate about 14 days prior to the first day of your period, which means around cycle day 16 or so. So you're probably OK then, since you had sex on day 6, and you most probably don't ovulate until day 16.

In other words, I don't think you have to worry too much. Chances are very low that you would get pregnant. The only way you could get pregnant from that would be if for some reason you ovulate much earlier than normal this month. But if I were you, I would definitely use a condom or some other form of protection in the future, even if you're on your period...just in case :-)

Take care!

YES you can.
thanks for the comments, much appreciated.

btw.. spade, i take it thats happened to you or you know someone its happened too?
It hasn't happened to me but it happened to my friend - Anytime you have unprotected sex, you run the risk of getting pregnant.  

BTW: My friend was very religious and always complained about people having sex before marriage!  Imagine our surprise when she announced she was pregnant to her boyfriend!  Due to religious reasons she  didn't believe in birth control and her, and her boyfriend who was in MED SCHOOL, assumed that having sex right before her period was "safe".  Needless to say, she got married about 2 months later.
oh.. wow.
Hey i was just curious....i normally start my period on the the last thursday of each month, or around the 23rd but always on a thursday towards the end of the month, and i am on my last day of it today 11-27-2007. I am on birth control and have been for about a year (the pill) and my boyfriend came in me tonight for the first time...i took my pill right after and douched...what are my chances of being pregnant??
Well, if you're on the pill, chances are very low (I believe less than 1%). It shouldn't matter that you took the pill after you had sex, as long as you take it every day and about the same time. I don't think you have anything to worry about!
My period seemed to be really lite this month so me and my husband had sex for 3 nights in a role when i was on my period and got off in me every time even the last day of my period.my cycles are like every 35 days but my periods usually dont last but 4 days.is there a chance that i might be pregnant?
If your periods are only four days, and you have a 35 day cycle, I would say chances are very low. The luteal phase (from ovulation until your period is usually between 10 and 16 days (I think 17 at the very most), so for you, that means 35-17, which is cycle day 18. So the earliest you would ovulate, if you have your normal cycle, is 14 days after your period ends. And at the most, sperm can live five days, which takes us back to cycle day 9. So chances are very low that having intercourse on cycle day 1, 2, 3 or 4 would lead to pregnancy. UNLESS you for some reason ovulated much earlier this month.

However, you did say your period was much lighter than normal this month, and I'm not sure if you had unprotected sex last month. Some people do have light bleeding when they first get pregnant, although most don't. How much lighter was your period? Were you bleeding or just spotting?
My periods are only 3 days long. I get my cycle every 28 days. and my husband came inside me on the last day on my period. what are the chances of getting pregnant? Also this month I was very crampy the first day on my period.
My periods last for 6 days and are irregular. Last month I had sex with my boyfriend on the 6th day and he came inside of me. Is it possible that I could get pregnant? I have been feeling some cramping lately and im thinking that could be a sign that i am since i never feel cramping unless im having my period.
Did anyone ever get back to you on your question. I'm curios, i have the same thing going on. Let me know. Thanks.
my period are very iregularany way and me n me boyfriend had sex on sunnday just gone...(easter) and he came in me..! a had the morning after pill and im jus worried could you still get peregnent after taking it.? cuz this wasnt planed..
i had my period on the 3th of june and  again on the 29 of june.me andmy boyfriend and sex with out  a condom and he did go inside of me.is there a chance i could get pregnant? thanks lisa
me and my boyfriend had sex on the last day of my period well i guess i stoped that morning i start on the 3 or 4 of the month could i still get pregnant i dont know my cycle i only have it for 3 or 4 days
you can still get pregnant
Last I had my period was Oct 18-22, on the 22nd me and my bf had sex, and he came inside me. After that we have had sex.... using the withdrawal method every time.

Well, Oct 18th is a little late for me, since I usually start around the 13th and last til 17th. Now it is Nov 8th. I ovulate about 27 or so days.

Is there any chance, that I might be pregnant? Please help answer this question. :(
you can get pregnant anytime a guy ejaculates inside of you. and you can get pregnant when i guy pulls out.

there is no such method called the withdrawl (withdrawal) method that wont get you pregnant. its a way most girls get pregnant.

your chance of getting pregnant is HIGH because your having unprotected sex
Okay well... it's two days past the day of my period and I took a test. Was it too early or?
Oh! And it came out negative.
Of course you can.  Some people ovulate twice in a month, some people skip a month of ovulation.  One way to know is that, approaching ovulation, your discharge becomes heavier, clearer, and will actually stretch between your fingers, and your cervix will feel high, soft and open (this is where you will find your fertile discharge).  Don't use this as birth control, because sperm can stay alive for up to 72 hours.  This discharge is noticable for about 12-24 hours before ovulation.
i have a question... on the last day of my period i had sex with my boyfriend and he released in me im wondering could i get pregnant?
i had unprotected sex a day or 2 after my period,but iv been on birth control for about 2 yrs now is it possible that i could be pregnant? i havent taken my birth control since then tho its been about a week since i last taken it, i just wanted to kno if i could be pregnant? cuz abvi you kno you stop taking it for the week you get your period and you jus take sugar pills
ok well.   I'm twelve thirteen in february and I got.   Raped.    An um.  I think he came in me.   But I took the morning after pill but I think I liked it up.   So.  Is it possible for me to be pregnant?    I want a kid so much but then I kinda don't.....  
i usually have my period around  the 23rd of each month and it only last 3 to 4 days. but this month i came on the 21st ( wed 01/2009)  the 24th (sat)  i was off. that night me and my boyfriend had sex. he came in me more then 2xs. we is trying to get pregnant. do you think that we're pregnant
I had my period on February 8 2008 my period always last for about 7 days. During my period me and my boyfriend had sex on the 5,6 & 7th day of my period.could I still get pregnant on the last day of my period and I had a few light (3 or4) drops of  blood left?
Hi, I had sex with my husband in the time of ovulation, i have cleaned it after finishing sex. But I guess some of the liquid went inside. Will i get pregnancy with that little amnt of sperm. anybody can suggest??
yes you can be pregnant. theres no such thing as cleaning "it" after finishing sex. you can still get pregnant. theres something called precum and yes you can very much get pregnant being that you were ovulating...it takes one sperm to get pregnant!
my period is about every 28 days so if I start on the 4th one month I get it like the first or 30th the next time. I normally last about 6 days and on the last day its very lite. my boyfriend and I had sex it was protected but idk if we had a little accident what's the chance of me getting pregnant just in case. btw idk when I ovulate or anything
you said you ahd protected sex...chance of you getting pregnant is very very very slim
but I think we may have had an accident with the condom . should I be at all worried or no ?
had* i ment....you said that...but you didnt say what you think happened to the condom. did it come off. did it break...that would be a help. did the condom have spermicide in it?
I think there was a rip in it and no it was just lubricated I'm sorry I'm so annoying I'm just worried haha
my period comes towards the 5th and 6th of each month. in june it came on the 6th and ended on the 10th. i had sex with my bf on the 12 and he ejaculated in me. Is it a very high possibility that i could be pregnant?
no because your cycle is longer than 28 days..being that you get your period at the same time each month. people with a 28 day cycle get their periods all different times
if ur not here u can respond to thia address. ***@****. really need ur help.
so i dont have to worry about being pregnant then. Good cause i am expecting my next period towards the next wk
isnt ur next cycle calculated at the end of ur period. mY period usually last for 5 days. when i calculate mine i always get 27 or 28 days. see it started the 6 ended the 10th. calculating from the 11th to the 6th when my next period should start would make it 27 days.
no its from the first day of you last period to the first day your next period
and no if you had a 28 day cycle..and started your period on the 1st.....you would get your next period at or around the 28th...thats not the same time every month. your cycles a little longer than a 28 day cycle
Mine is 32 days. would that be ok or would i be considered to be irregular. i have another issue and i am not sure if u can help me understand whats wrong. I am 23 and i am unable to have a orgasm. My bf broke up with me because of that. I am thinking that maybe my harmones are too high.

what can i do about this. Will that affect me when i am ready to have a baby? How can i have a orgasm?

that does not make you irregular. having a period all over the place would make you irregular.

you having an orgasm has no effect at all on you being able to conceive when your ready

its hard for a lot of women to have an orgasm during sex...dont worry your not the only one. i have no idea on advice on that matter...thats really messed up if your boyfriend broke up with you because you dont have an orgasm during sex.
i finished my peroiod yesterday and had unproteted sex with my bf last night, he cameinside of me,

my periods are more or less come on the same day every month ... could i be pregnat?
still not likely
I an on the pill but i just started and haven't been on it for a year, my pills are  now only four days off from matching my cycles which i don't know how long they are.... my boyfriend and i had sex on the last day of my period and the condom broke when he came.... Can i get pregnant? it has been a week since then and i am worried
this whole post answers the question

Yes you can get pregnant however its not likely you would have been ovulating on your period
should i still consider the possibility or just ignore it?
ahh i want to ask...  if i have my period and i have sex without protection and my boyfriend cums inside of me, ah is there a possibility that i can get pregnant? help
i had sex yesterday with my bf and instead of wearing a condom he put a rubber glove and i was on the last day of my period after i was done the glove disappeared i panicked if i am pregnant because my period started monday and right after i got home only a little blood came out i bathed and my period was totally gone after all it was the last day i was on it
ok my period comes every 28th day of every month... i have been with my boyfriend for about 6 and a half to 7 months now and i want to know y havent i got pregnant yet. we really what to have a baby but its hard for me to find out when im ovulating ... my period kinda last for about 6 to 5 days dipends if im running around.. .. but im still activly having sexy with my boyfriend on my period. Please Help Me? I What To Knows When I Can Get Pregnant?
okay on the last day of my period my bf came in about 4or5 times...but im not sure if im pergnant could i be?? im not throwing up or anything and its only been bout a week or two since then im jus always sleepy and get natious but not to the point where i would have to throw up...is that possible? my cycle is like from the 23-26/27..
im on the last day of my period or the second to last day of it, my boyfriend cummed a little bit in me but pulled out before all of it was in me, can i get pregnant? i got my period monday & its friday and i think its winding down
am i?
hi i am deaf. but i want to ask some question.

my last period was oct 28th to 4th or 5th. so last wednesday my boyfriend and i had sex somehow he cames inside me, so can i get pregnant?
Okay, so i normally start my period at the last week of every month. They last about 5 days and on the 5th day, i had sex. It was protected with spermicidal condoms but the condom got stuck inside of me for about a second. I must have just had a lapse in my period that day cause the next day, i started with the "last day discharge". About how much of a chance is it that i can get pregnant?!
i want to know the percentage rate on getting pregnant without protection while on your period. Anyone?
ok i may be paranoid but also slightly concerned. i had sex on the last day of my period, i had basically finished was just spotting, anyway it was unprotected and he did *** inside me. a week later and i have slight aching in my lower back and stomach like period pain but no period. my boobs are also quite tender. my last period was 10 days late. i am probably paranoid just thought id ask some advice.
Hey heather you sound like you know about thus stuff so here's a quick question my boyfriend came inside me on the 1st, 2nd and last day of my period is there a high risk of me getting pregnant as we done it more than once? I've been getting a really dull ache in my lower stomach and my discharge has been a bit odd, we done it about 3 days ago which was the last day of my period. I'm really worried, but my boyfriend wants a baby so much and so do I but I have so many doubts in my mind like what my family would say, finance difficulties also scared if I turned out being like my parents. I'm scared that if I am and decide to get an abortion I'll lose my boyfriend and worried I'll regret it. Some one please advice me. Sorry it ended up being rather long! X
My period is all over the place. It ranges from 27 - 35 days each month and lasts 5-6 days. I checked out ovulation calculators and it states that since last month my period lasted 27 days my ovulation day was January 8th. We had sex on January 6th but didn't have sex again until January 10th since my daughter had the croup. Could I still get pregnant if I had sex on the 6th and I ovulated on or about the 8th or 9th??

Thanks!
Just a little bit of Info!! I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period and now  I have a two year old son. So YES it is very possible, I am living proof! lol Good lucK!
I've been on the pill for ages but frequently will skip the period part so I dont have them for a couple of months in a row. I stopped that and got a pill period Jan 3rd for about four days. On the 9th my bf and i had unprotected sex (i haven't been back on the pill) but he did withdraw and i dont think any of it came inside me (not sure about pre stuff though)..the last couple of days i think i've been ovulating, last night though freaked me out cos it was tinged with brown (that has never happened to me before) - my breasts are really sore and feel heavy - just wondering is there any chance i may be pregnant? i'm thinking not because the days dont really add up but wanted any advice you may have. thanks :)
ok i my period only last like 2 or 3 days n i have it every 24th n me n my man had sex twice in a day n both times he came inside me and we did it 2 times for 2 day and two times each time if that makes scene to you but yah n i don't no when i ovulate so idk can i be prego
Me and my fiance are trying to have a baby my periodd are only 3-4 days long so when can I get pregnat someone please help... My email is ***@****
i had sex on my last day of period..no protection and it came inside me can i be pregnant
i had sex with my boyfriend and he thinks he may have *** inside of me. i also felt a pulse but he says that he didn't *** but after he pulled out really fast, he came a little. i get my period about every 4.5 to 5 weeks. i got off my period sunday afternoon and this happened thursday night around 1130. what are the chances of my being pregnant.
hey i jus had sex with my boyfriend on the first day of my period and on the last day of my preiod (period) is there a chance that i  might be pregnant????
Hey I have a 26 day cycle and I bleed for 5days and I'm very regular. My boyfriend came in me a little before pulling all the way out, Can I be pregnant? My period started 2/09/10 and ended on 2/13/10 and it happened on the 14th......and I think my period is suppose to come on the 6th of March
So i have a three year old son. I havent been in any birth control for the past year. Recently, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend n he *** inside of me about two  weeks ago. Then today again. I know is dumb, we thinking about having more kids but then again i have back down. Im trying to finish school and go back on active duty. Can i be pregnant? I have my period about the third week of the month n the days of duration vary if i do physical training from 3 to 6days. I need help, am losing it!
I am on birth control and I am on my fourth day of my period. My period last for six days normally. My bf and I had sex and he came in me. Can I get pregnant?
hi there, my cycle is, all over the place too, i had a period on the 10th One month after having a d&c. then the following month it was the 20th then then last month it was the 31st of march 2010. myself and my husband had intercourse during my period nearer the end of it. is there a chance i could be preg.......?  
Hi, I think I'm on the last last or two of my period. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend tonight and he felt something so he pulled out. There was a small bit of semen but not much, and I'm not sure if any was in me but he didnt actually ***. This is the 5th day of my period but the lenght and dates of my cycle sometimes change, but I'm pretty sure I have a 35 day cycle. Normally got them on the 19th of every month. What are the chances that I could be pregnant?
if my last period was on march 20,2010 and i have it for about 4-5 days and im a 28 day cycle and i havent had it this month could i be pregnant?
I used to have a normal 28 day cycle and the last two months it has been 35-36 days. I typically bleed for 8 days and this last one was only 3 days. My fiance and I had intercourse right after and a couple days after that...I ended on April 20th. On May 5th I had light pink blood when I wiped and only lasted for one day. Lately I've been having extremely sore breasts and have been very nauseous. Could I have gotten pregnant right after my period?
Hey there, me and this guy had sex last night and it was the 6th day of my period which usually lasts for 7;I'm not on any birth control and he didn't use a condom. I was barely bleeding so we decided to do it but he didn't know. Am I going to get pregnant ?
i get my periods usually by the 11th of every month and it last for 4 days.on the next day i had sex with my boyfriend and he ejacuated in me 2 times the same day.what are the chances of me getting pregnant
I took the pill 7 days ago, finished my period today (have been taking it for a year).  If I have sex today and do not take the pill (I am suppose to start the pill today)...What are my chances of getting pregnant. I am 42 yrs old.
I had my period twice this month on the 03rd it lasted until the8th  my husband and i had sex on the 14th he came inside me we are trying to have a baby but then i got my period on the 18th of this same month it lasted until the today can i be pregnant?
Could have been implantation bleeding. Wait until your next period is due and take a pregnancy test.
my last day of period was tuesday and get into unprotected sex the next day(wednesday) my boyfriend ejaculated outside. is there a need to worry?
Hey, I'm just wondering something about ovulation periods. I just had sex tonight, and my boyfriend finished in me. It's the last day of my period, the 22nd. I've been tracking my period start dates:

Dec 7th
Jan 2nd
Feb 2nd
March 9th
April 14th
May 17th

My periods go for 5 days generally. I'm just wondering if I should go get the morning after pill...
my cycles normally start on the 22nd and last for at least 5-6 days. i'm not on birth control and had sex tonight with a man who has had a vasectomy and he came inside of me.can i get pregnant
i had my period may 24th my period last for 5 days and i had unprotected sex on may 28th my boyfriend had *** inside me is their a chance i could become pregnant on the last day of my period
Hi Heather. I've been going crazy the past weeks because I'm starting to think I could be pregnant. So my periods usually last 5 to 6 days. My period is irregular, This month I got it March 14th. So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex March 17th and he came in me. This is the first time my boyfriend has come in me. The next day I had almost no blood and by the end of the day there was no blood coming out (March 18th). Then March 20th I felt so bad. I was very tired, with a headache and nausea, and I felt super weird, I felt like dying. Since then I have felt really depressed for no reason. I've had several headaches and felt nauseated. What are the chances I could be pregnant and it's not my imagination?
hey i would like to ask for advice,i had my lasy period on april 28 for two days then i was spotting for around 5 days then again got a what it look a regular period..i to a pregnacy test but neg..but still i have no period no symthoms only back ace what ya think
Hey Heather, yester my boyfriend and i had sex, but yesterday was also the last day of my period. my period roughly lasts about 6 days and normally occurs at the end/begining of the month, but my periods dont typically happen on the same day of every month. but, my boyfriend used the "pull out" method and he didnt ejaculate inside of me. what are my chances of becoming pregnet?
So I need help. I ended my period, and about three days later, I had sex with my boyfriend, we were using a condom, but it ended up breaking on us and unfortunetly we didn't know, so he ejaculated inside of me. We're freaking out and we really don't want to wait a whole month to find out if I am pregnant or not because this was just recently. Could I be pregnant?
If you're under 20 and you're having unprotected sex, your chances of becoming pregnant are probably pretty good especially if you had sex anytime in your "fertile window" (about 5 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation, give or take a day on either end).

If your period is already late, take a HPT.  If it happened 2 or more weeks ago, you could request a blood test.

Please ladies, take care to protect yourself and your future fertility.  :)

It was the 3rd day of the nuvaring when me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex (it was also the last day of my period because i was spotting  light brown already) I forgot that for the 1st 7 days of the nuvaring i was supposed to use a second method of protection, condoms. He did NOT come inside of me. Then we had unprotected sex again on the 7th day of the nuvaring. again he did NOT come inside of me but i know precum exist in men  which i am not exactly sure how that works, (but i am not sure if my boyfriend has precum though i have never seen any) but i am still concerned if there is a possibility that i could be pregnant since it was the last day of my period and I usually have 32 day cycles and my period lasts between 3-5 days.  could i be pregnant even though i had the nuvaring?  I am currently on my week of and have been for a day. I am waiting for my period since i've read it takes 2-3 days after you take it out to get a period.  Has this happened to anyone?
me and my boyfriend had sex tonight, im on my last day of my period, and he pulled out but i think some went inside of me.. could i be pregnant?
..Can i get pregnant on my last day of my period it ended saturday the 17.. i start my period the second week of every month.. P.S.-->> i dnt take birth control and the guy didnt wear a condom.. and the guy told me he pulled out, but by time i stood up white thick *** came rushing out down my leg.. IS THIS BAD??? )': sorry for too much info..!

--->>DO GIRLS HAVE CLEAR ***??? just wondering!?
My girlfriend and i had sex the night her period ended she has thyroid cancer and is on the pill, the condom broke without knowing and i came inside of her.. what are the chances of her being pregnant? please anyone that knows we would appreciate knowing
I'm in my last days of my period. Today is Wed and it might end on friday or saturday at the lastest i believe. I usually get my period at the end of the month. today is Aug 3rd. My boyfriend came inside. Do you think there is a greater chance of me gettint pregnant?
I am not on birth control but we used a condom. But the condom riped. He came in me a little and cane on the sheets mostly. I immediatly ran to the bathroom and wiped out the inside of my vagina until it was dry. Today is also the day where I'm coming off my period. I am woried about being pregnant and I want to know my chances.
I JUT WNT KNOW UM LAST DAY ON AUG 13TH PERIDO BUT (ON AUG 12TH MY PERIDO LITTLE BLEED) SOON FINISH ON AUG 13TH SO WE DID SEX WITH CONDOM FRONT BROKE POP SPREM IN MY VIRNGA THEN IF I CAN GET PREGNANCY HOW MANY DAY CHECK UP FOR EPT ? U CAN EXPLICE TO ME THEN I CAN DO UNDERSTAND THT SIMPLY OK THANK U
I am on birth control however wen i had my last period i didnt go back on the pill and i had unprotected sex on my last of my period. The day after that I began the pills again which would make me 2 days late but i took those two anyway. I have a twenty eight days cycle so my period come between the 3rd n last week of the month. Im not sure if I am pregnant. Am I
My bf came inside of me on the last day of my period, what are the chances I could be pregnant if my cycle 24 or 25 days?btw my period last 2 to 3 days.
hi my period start at Aug 6 me and my bf have sex on Aug 10 and Aug28-Aug30 he put it inside me i want to know can i get pregnant my cycle 31 days
i hav an irregular period and i want to kno can i get pregnant 14 day AFTER my period ended...
Ok important question on the last time I had sex with my. x.was july 6th . I then got my period on july. 10th ! It was extremely heavy ! Then I met someone new right after mty period thn I began havin unprotected sex wit him !! On or about the 17th day of july I felt so sick! I took a preg test around the 25th n it sd negative! Then I took one aug 5 n it sd positive but very light X! So afew days later I took another test n it was a darker X! So my question today is who am I pregnant for would u say ??
hi
me and my boyfriend had sex 7th of august and my period came the 18th of august but on the last day of my period we had sex again which made it the 24 of august without protection... Is there a chance im pregnant?
what if your periods sometimes last up to 14 days? it was two days after my period ended, and my  boyfriend was only inside for like ten or 15 seconds at the most, and he did not ejac? could i be pregnant? and if so how soon can i tell?
i start period now.. i finish end of 1 st oct 2010.. haveto wait 10 day.. then ma bf will **** me condom without ... soo cn be get pergancy or what
I just got my period on Thursday 10/7 and I only last about 4 days. Actually my 4th day/last period day is always super light.  When do you think I should start trying to have my Husband ejaculate inside me?
can you get pregnant if you have unprotected sex on the last day of your period? i am on birth control, but clearly didnt take it because i was supposed to be on my period.. i wasnt actually on it because i finished the day before thats why we had sex. i took my pill the day after becasuse i am scared i may be pregnant, what are the chances? he came in me once or twice. someone please answer me fast
Waxqueen88
My husband and I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period (October 24), i was almost done, he pulled out but I am experiencing symptoms, is it posible to get pregnant the last day of your period.  (Nov 3)Two days ago i noticed blue veins in my breasts from the top that go down and cirlce around and go through my nipples could i be?  Would it be too soon to test?
okay so i had sex with my gf with a condom on the last day of her period  but when i took off the condom some got on my fingers n i dried it off like 10 min later i fingered her is there a chance she can get pregnant? please help thank you and god bless
i had unprotected sex the day my period stops and i get my period about every 30 days .. is it likly to get pregnant ?
kaay, me & this guy were drunk and we had intercourse and he told me that he held. should i be scared? i DONT wanna get prgnant.... i was on my last day of being on my time.
my boyfriend and i had sex on my last day of my period and he finished inside of me. i normally get my period around the end of each month, is there a choice i may become pregnant ? PLEASE HELP
I had sex sunday night (today being tuesday morning) i went in to the pharmasist yesterday but they tried making me pay 27 pounds even though i am in full time education, so today i'm going to go my doctors, who i dont really like... to get the morning after pill.
But i was just wondering whether its nessecary? i cam on my period a week earlier then normal, coming on, on the tuesday and finishing on the saturday, sunday i had sex and he came inside me, i was just wondering whether i will get pregnant or not? :/
Me & my boyfriend had sex last nite & my period went off yesterday. Could I be pregnant?
im 14 and i had sex on the last day of my period also i finished it that evening then had sex that morning on new years if my partner has a problem where it is rare that he can have kids could i still be pregnant
I was with my bf and I was already ending my period, he came inside of me and I was wondering if I can get pregnat. But then like ten minutes later we had sex again but he didn't came inside, but the problem is that I started bleedin bcuz I was just endidng my period and I was already droppin that brown stuff... well I was wondering if I can get pregnat?
Also, I was wonderin since he came inside of me and den ten minutes later we had sex again, and I started bleedin, can I still get pregnat?
I was on the last day of my period today, and my boyfriend and I had protected sex. However, unbeknownst to me he took the condom off and came on my chest and stomach. (Not a happy camper at the moment) I am not on birth control and often find myself overreacting to things of this nature, but what are the odds of pregnancy?
I start my period around the 12th of each month, and range from 5 to 7 days of menstruating...
Thank you.
i am marrid age 28 year not pregment after 5 year , my chest loos i want to my chest hosd please give tretments
Ok my case is similar my bf came inside me on the last day of my period I always get my period two days after the last time so this time it started on the 4th and ended on the 9th is there a high posibility getting pregnant
Ok So, I got this whiteish stuff in my underwear like discharge. and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 9 times in 2 days starting on the day i ended my period. its now 4 days later,i feel sickish and my breast's are starting to hurt. there's slight pain near my uterus. could i be pregnant?
hi..i get very short cycles, about 23 days.. i had sex on the last day of my period, the 13th of feb.. about 4 times and all times he came inside me..on monday the 14th, i had a cramp like pain in my stomach and my discharge was so watery, no sign of blood at all. the pain is still slightly there. is there a chance i could be pregnant??? am so worried...help?/
if i have a last  day of my period possibility to get a pregnat ?! because my bf and i had sex last day of my period and unprotected..

So febuary 8 i have a period
And last my period on febuary 14 then
ill check it in febuary 15 if still have a period ?!..
so im worried now if possibility 2 get a pregnant :(
trying to concieve (conceive) had my period twice in one month at the end of the last period (brownish discharge) can i fall pregnant now?
On the last day of my period, my boyfriend did the pull-out method. I have a 27-28 day cycle and my period lasts 4-5 days. Could i be pregnant? It has been 9 days since the last day of my period and yesterday i had some brown spotting and for the last five days a lot of milky discharge. I've been experiencing mild cramps in my abdomen and need to pee a lot.  :/
Help!
i was just wondering is it possible for my gf to get pregnant if we had sex on the second/last day of her period.. i dont think i actually came in her cuz i pulled out but there is a chance i could have just a little bit.. she is also on the pill for the last year but sometimes skips it from time to time... she has a 30 day cycle with about 4-5 days of a period
could i be pregnant if i was fertile & i had unprotectedsex but he said he never came inside me. Should i be worried?
i had unprotected sex on the 7th day of my periods starting from the day of my period.  will i get pregnant??? my periods lasts for 7 days and i get my periods on the exact date... my boyfriend withdrew before cumming. few drops were on my vagina... i am worried. please help me
Im on the last day of my period an im still bleeding alil... me an my boyfriend had unprotected sex at 2am an again at 4am an came inside of me 2 times... Is it possible that i am pregnant or can get pregnant??
me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex before my period and after ( we had unprotected sex 5 day in the row from the last day of my period )he cumed in me evry time my period only lasted 3 days and i was wondering could i be pregnt. i mean ive been sleepy feeling sick in mornings. plz someone help
if my last day of period was on march 24,2011 and i have it for about 4-5 days and i am a 30 day cycle and My boyfriend & I had a sex last day and next day without any protection, and he came outside of me. In case any partial released inside of me. I am wondering how much of a possibility it could be that i might end up pregnant.
My husband and i are trying for a baby. i started my period on March 22nd and around the 25th i douched. around about 4-6am (Mar.26) we had unprotected sex. my periods are usually 5 days... but after douching on the 25th it was gone just very very very light only seen in vaginal discharge when i went to the restroom until the end of the day on the 26th. we also had unprotecyed sex on the morning of the 27th. my cycles usually on last 23 days. i looked at a calendar wich said that i should ovulate today 3/29/11. what are my chances of having a baby?
The last day of my period was 27th january 2011 n i had sex on d 1st of feb i had sex with sum guy but he neva came in me n later dat day i had sex with my bf n he came in me,i usually go on my periods afta 28days my ovulation was on d 11th of feb n i had sex with my bf again on d 7th feb,12th feb n 15th of feb.wen i went 2 d doctor on d 26th of march i was told im 8weeks n 1day preg.nw wat i dnt understand is y do they count 4rm the last day of my period coz neva slept wit any1 dat tym.n i also wana knw hw many chances do u thnk ths baby mite b my boyfriends?is it possible dat it mite b dat guys baby evn though he neva came in me n dat it wasn't my ovulation yet wen i slept wit dat guy it was jst 5days afta my period wen i had sex with hm.plz help me
i got my period 28th of march and its now the 2nd and i just on the last bits of it like the left overs, me and my boyfriend had sex this morning(2nd of aprill) and i was wondering could i be pregnant? im on no contol.
hi there,

me and my boyfriend had an unprotected sex last night and it was the 4th day of my period and he *** inside of me. Is there a posibility that i could get pregnant?

thank you and hope to hear from you.
I just got off my period like a day ago & I had u protected sex tonight.. he pulled out, but are there still chances of me ending up pregnant?
I Had Sex 3days After I Went Off With my Boyfriend and he came inside of me my periods are very irregular so could I be pregnant?
i started my period on the 9th of april, my period last 5-6 days & it's usually 28 days between. we used a condom but it broke & he said he cam inside of me. but i just stopped my period that morning. so what are the chances of me being pregnant?
I never kno wen my period comes. It comes wen it comes? its seems sometimes it takes forever sometime it seems quick. It goes for about 6-8 days. This last friday April 15 the last day of my period or my first day without it.I'm not on BC and for almost two years now me n my partner haven't used a condom and he's never cumed in me n I've never got pregnant.  tht Friday he cumed in me a little as pulling out and the rest came out not in me Wat chance is there I'm pregnant
omg okay im like freaking out man!!! i just had unprotected sex and i came inside of her and omg wtf !!! shes not on her period , were both young!! and ahh idk wat to do !! is she pregnant  idk ::: how can we make sure she doesnt get pregnant!! ???? someone heellppp mee!!!
Get "plan B''. It a pill for accidents like this. Dont use it as a birth control but at times like this. You can buy it if your 17 or older & its around $50. The girl takes the pill within 72 hours of the accident. The earlier she takes it the more effective it will be. Good luck !!!!
i had the mirena removed feb 4, it has been 3mons today, my boyfriend and i r trying to get pregnant, we have sex all the time but i was just wanting to know if we mess around and he gets off before we have sex can that stop me from getting pregnant in any way?? and aslo if we have sex durning my period can the blood kill his sperm cells and stop me from getting pregnant or can i even get pregnant while on my period?? THANKS!!!
hi

i had the implant in for 2 years and got it taken out about 1 month ago now me and my boyfriend are trying for a bbaby we did it every time we could then i started my period on the 28th and finished on monday morning at this point i had had unprotected sex with someone else i couldnt be pregnant by the other guy could i? HELPP please.
My period came on DA 2nd of may 2005 my boyfriend and i had sex on the last day of my period he came in me but I had sex with an old fling a week or two later couple weeks later I'm 7 wks pregnant who could be the possible father
My boyfriend and I had sex the last day of my period which was 5-13-11 am I at a high risk of pregnancy if he came in me....? No birthcontrol either....
You seem like you know your stuff so im asking you heather. I just got off my period on monday and i then had sex with my boyfriend on tuesday. We used protection but one of the condoms broke inside me. He said he didnt *** and it didnt look like it did when he pulled out. But just to be on the safe side, do i have a likely chance of getting pregnant? Im 17 and my periods are always regular. Sometimes off by a day but nothing big. Im not on birth control....but again, we used protection.
Hi..I had sex on my last day of period..so the whole story goes like this..I got down on 24th april..and
My last day was 30th..I had protected sex with my bf on 30th..and this month I got my periods on 19th may.. Can I bget preg by any chance.. I am just a lil scared..my periods come usualy either 1-2 days prior or after my last mnths date..bt dis time they hav. A cme. A week earlier..can I b preg by any chance..
hi name is sherrell and me my husband had sex today on my last my period and he came in me and i got my period on the 16 i post get my period on the 18 i have minds 6 days i was spoting today whilie we was having sex get period 28 days
I had sex on the last day of my period. It was very light and after me and my partner got done having sex , my period was off the next day. Now its about 2 to 3 weeks later and I been having pains in the lower part of my stomach on the left side. Could I be pregnant?
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 29th of May 2011, I have been on the pill for over a year and I am very good about taking it at the same time ever night! When we had sex I was on my period but I believe it was the last day. I started on may 25th and I ended today may 30th he ejaculated in me on the 29th... my periods are every 28 days... can I be prego:/
I'm very worried of getting pregnant. my partner and I usually do the withdrawal, but last 14th of May was the day after my period and he did not withdraw, ...is there any possibility to be pregnant?
hey ths is urgent need a reply soon, me and my boyffiend were havin foreplay and he came out but he din clean up v jus put on our clothes and later after 1 and half hour he got into me without cleanin up d previous. and al ths happened on my 7th day of periods my periods last for 6 to 7days and sometimes i hav my periods 5 to 6 days earlier or late every time. my cyle is for 27 to 28days and sometimes goes up to 30 days. are ther chances of me getting pregnant??? m worried plz suggest me soon. do i have to go for an emergency pill??
i forgot 2 mention he din *** into me whn he got into me!!!!!
OOkay so i start my period on the 27th of every month and it goes 5-6 days. My boyfriend and I had protected (condom) sex on the 1st.. last day of my period. Nothing went inside of me. He took the condom off and wiped everything off. A little bit later that night we were kissing and the head of his penis touched my vagina but there was no ejaculation. Im ok right?
hey please help me out,
on period 29th October and last period 31st October i been sleep with alex one night when i last period and i was pregnant on 2nd November but i dont know about im pregnant,  i went out club on 20th november i sleep different guy i was very drunk and i find out i was pregnant on 30 november baby due on 9th august im 31 weeks i dont know who father to my child please let me know i want alex be daddy with my child !
i had sex the last day of my cylce and it last for 5days.on the 5th day of my cylce i had unprotected sex.is it a possibilty that i could be pregnant?
hi,,is there any posibilities that i will become pregnant heres my calculation i started my men may 21 2011 and we have sex june 8 10 11,it is posible?
I had sex last night with my boyfriend with out protection. He didn't *** inside me, but can I get pregnant on my last day of my period? I don't start ovulation till next week Wednesday ... please help...
i usually start my period in the middle of the month , this time i started the 12th and finished the 16th and had sex on the 17th is there a high or low possibility that i may be pregnant ?
what if u had sex with 2 men on the 28th and the 30 which one would be the father to my child help please or do i have to wait for a dna test
Impossible to say. Dates are too close, and nothing will tell you. DNA testing is the only way to know, and you will need to tell both men they have the chance of being the father.
I am very irregular sometimes I have a period sumtimes I go 3 months without one I am on birth control have been for about a yr I had sex n the condone broke It was the day after a very lite period shuld I be worried?
i started my period 5 days ago then i had sex the day after what are my chance of getting pregnant
My hubby usually dont come inside me but this time he did and it was my 7th or 6th day of my period and my period is only 3 days long.... so bit curious if i should start getting prepared for the cuming results...
i had sex with my boyfrnd on the last day of my periods...his penis just touched my vagina and i moved away...is there chances of me getting pregnant??
well i had sex on de last day of my periods n its bn a wik nw we had protectd bt de condom blastd,n nou im scared n worried dt i myt b pregnant n my cycle goes 4 3 2 2days bt dis month de cam earlr dn de last month last month dey cam on de 2nd n dis month on de 30th ,wt r de chances dt im pregnant
Me and my boyfriend are planing to have sex on Friday before I leave but it's also my last day of my period on Friday  & I started today is it possible that I can get pregnant ?
Can I be pregnant if I had sex the day befote and the last day of my cycle and I ovulate 5 days after?
Me and my boyfriend had sex wen i was still on my period alittle, it was like the last day of my period cause i wasnt on it after that, and he came in me! Cud i be pregnant right now! It was on the 6th of this month! And how long after that wud i be able to tell if im pregnant! And im not on birth control!
I had sex for the first time two days ago with my boyfriend and we forgot to use protection. I'm 15. Also, now I feel the need to go to the bathroom quite often and when I do go, it feels like I should be letting out more pee...it's weird.
The day after my period ended we had sex..and I'm really hoping this isn't a sign of pregnancy.
Please help!
IF you're pregnant, you wouldn't been having symptoms after 2 days. It's impossible. The reason women urinate more during pregnancy is due to either pressure from baby on the bladder and/or more fluids in the blood---increased blood flow, etc. It's more likely you have some form of infection that needs to be treated. You need to wait 2 weeks and take a pregnancy test with first morning urine. Unless you're wanting to become pregnant (I'm assuming you're not) it would be wise to not forget this in the future and to use condoms every time you have sex, as well as getting on some form of birth control.
i had my periods 12.06.11 n end 17.06.11 n hav sex wd my bf on lst day ov my period n he was n0t ejacultd in me infct he get smal portion into me n nw i hve n0o period bt n0t any sympton ov prgnancy plx help me cn i prgnan
n my fertile date was 25 june to 28 june so wat u thnk at im pregnant dat i have sex o0n my periods lst day my period strt 12 ov jun n end 17 ov june
You sound pretty clued up!I had unprotected sex 1 week after my period.my cycle is usually 28 days,bt my last cysle was 26 days.culd I fall pregnant?
same thing happened to me on the 5th
I was jus a little curious.. I startd my period 2weeks bfore the month is over and my cycle lasts about 7 days, me and my fiance had unprotected sex two days before I was off. Wat are my chances in getting pregnant?
I had sex before my period and after without protection. I got my period on the July 26 and last till the July 30th,is there a chance I could get pregnant?
plz help me out my nxt month came n im streessd cx my last periods was not normal n im doin hpt n upt both are negative sometime feel pain in left side breast but not daily no other symptons of pregnancy wat i do
What are the chances of me being pregnant ..i stay on for 4 days , i hadd sex da last day of myy periodd whichh mean i was off myy periodd ..julyy 26th is when i started my period , & my last day was the 3Oth that day i hadd unprotected sexx ..well it was after midnight so it was ah new dayy meanin the 31st ..HELP ME PLZ
I had unprotected sex on day 7th and I have a 28 day cycle i have no periods its 5 days now I am still having negative on pregnancy test what r the chances of me being pregnant?
My period last normally for 4 - 5 days, and i catch it tword the 25 - 30 but my boyfriend came in me on the last day of my period, is there a chance I could be pregnant? we did not use protection and im not using birth control???
I was wondering if it's possible for me to have gotten pregnant the last day of my period? My boyfriend and I don't use any sort of protection, but he always pulls out. I know it's possible for sperm to be carried with pre-***, but I don't know. I've had some odd things happening in the last month, like frequent urination, odd cramps high up in my mid-section, some mood swings, but I don't really know if it's pregnancy. I plan on taking a test next week, before my period. I can't trust missing my period to tell me, because no women in my family have missed their periods when they've been pregnant.
i'm 22 trying to have a baby with soon to be husband, so i had my period the 20 of last month 14 days after my period my he came in me 3 times in 3 days my period is due the 20th so am i likely to get pregnant because i was reading 14 days after your period its likely that i could be? and i right?
I was wondering if it's possible for me to have gotten pregnant the last day of my period. I started my cycle the July 12th. I'm not on the pill and we did not use protection, my boyfriend came inside me more than 3 times in one day then the next day the same. I was not able to completely come off my period because of the constant intercourse for two days straight. I finally told him that we have to give it a couple of days so that I could complete my cycle. I should have been done one July 16th but didn't due to intercourse so the 18th and 19th we had not intercourse. The following 4days after me completing my period he pulled out. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?
i had sex for the first time in 31month and i was not on any form of birth control.i started my period on the 24th of July and finished on the 28th and that was the night i had sex. today is the 22nd of August and i haven't had my period. could i be pregnant?? please help me. my period usually takes 5days and after every 21days from the last day of my period .

renneh
I had unprotected sex ( with same guy ) 4 consecutive days ( fri- mon ) and got my period ( tue) the next day... Lasted 5 days... Is there a chance I might be pregnant?
hey I was havin sex wit my friend da day I went off my peorid and wen we finsh I was back on my peorid what do dat mean
I had been bleeding very light for a good month straight recently and my periods used to be irregular but now they are gettin regular, but me and my boyfriend had sex one night that i was still bleeding, and he came inside of me.. the next morning i woke up and wasnt bleeding. and i havent been for the last 4 days. what are my chances of being pregnant?
I have a similar question....me and my boyfriend had sex on the last day of my period but the condom came off and we didn't realize until after...two weeks later I am now having the mean nausea and my breasts are tender but I don't know if that's just my body preparing for my period again which doesn't seem to be the least bit consistent....is there a chance I did get pregnant or am I just imagining it.....?
i have a huge worrying question. My boyfriend & i had sex during the last day or second last day of my period. I usually go 4 4days then on the 5th they stop. But this time it's been over a week. Are my chances of getting pregnant high? I really don't want a baby...
I have a question I had. Unprotected sex the day after my period. I'm not sure if my boyfrien ejectulated in me or not. I am on birthcontrol but the day after we had sex I felt like I was going to puke and I still feel sick :( am I pregnant???
I just finished my period yesterday and this morning I had sex and my boyfriend came in me. I started bleeding a little again and I used a tampon! Can I fall pregnant?
I don't think you will get pregnant unless your cycle is less than 28 days. My girlfriend has 33-35 days cycle i come inside her on 6 occasions so far this year and we dont use any protection. Last time it was twice on the same day (6th day  of her cycle) two weeks ago.I come inside her on 5th and even 7th day of her cycle From my experience you have very very little chance to get pregnant .Nothing guaranteed obviously but bear in mind : if she get pregnant we will keep a baby.  
I had unprotected sex the last day of my period and I'm scared that I might be pregnant. I usuall start my period towards the end of the month and take 5 days, this time my period started on the 26th to 29th am I safe or not?
I used a plan b about a week and a half ago and ended up getting my period early. About two weeks early. I was on my last day of it today and had sex with my boyfriend. He used a condom but when he finished the condom slipped or broke. Im not sure which one. I am not sure if anything got in and I am not on birth control. Could I be pregnant?
Viewing 1-200 comments: