Can you get pregnant through fingering with sperm on the hand?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I had sex with my gf with a condom and came inside the condom AFTER pulling out. It did not break. It did not leak.  We continued to mess around (no sperm anywhere near the vagina and no intercourse or any type of penetration) and i pulled the condom off and some sperm went on her chest. I moved it around a little bit and after she licked my finger. I fingered her after that. Is there any chance that she could be pregnant? She had just finished her period 3 days before and started birth control for the first time on the last day of her period. Should I worry?
I would not worry very much - 3 days after her period is not a very fertile time to get pregnant as she is nowhere near ovulation.  Although the birth control is probably not effective yet being she just started same, you did come in the condom and outside of the vagina, and fingering rarely causes pregnancy, even with sperm on the hand.  I'd say there's a very good chance she is NOT going to get pregnant by this.  Good luck to you both :)