Can you get pregnant through fingering with sperm on the hand?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I had sex with my gf with a condom and came inside the condom AFTER pulling out. It did not break. It did not leak.  We continued to mess around (no sperm anywhere near the vagina and no intercourse or any type of penetration) and i pulled the condom off and some sperm went on her chest. I moved it around a little bit and after she licked my finger. I fingered her after that. Is there any chance that she could be pregnant? She had just finished her period 3 days before and started birth control for the first time on the last day of her period. Should I worry?
I would not worry very much - 3 days after her period is not a very fertile time to get pregnant as she is nowhere near ovulation.  Although the birth control is probably not effective yet being she just started same, you did come in the condom and outside of the vagina, and fingering rarely causes pregnancy, even with sperm on the hand.  I'd say there's a very good chance she is NOT going to get pregnant by this.  Good luck to you both :)
Belle313, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals