Can you get pregnant while on your period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

my boyfriend and i are sexualy active, and have been for a long time. we have sex while im on my period if the flow isnt heavy. im on birth controll but stopped taking it saturday night so i could get my period this week. it came monday night, tueday night my boyfriend came over, and we ended up having sex because my flow wasnt heavy at all. once everything was done, he pulled out and we both reliezed that the condom had broke. i was really worried so i ran upstairs and took an extra pill that i found from a package of pills from a long time ago. i put in a tampon to see if i could get anything else and cleaned up the best i could. but im worried.. could i be pregnant? im not worried about my boyfriend leaving me, we've been though this scare before.. and he stuck by me and supported me, but we're both to young to have a baby.
Viewing 1-200 comments:
Probably not.  Unless you have a relatively short cycle and actually ovulate before AF is over or shortly thereafter, you can't get pregnant on your period.  I wouldn't worry about it,  If you've been on pill then your cycle is probably normal and you won't ovulate until about 14 days after your last period started.
Phew.. thats a relief.. thanks
yeah  you should be cool.  Make sure those condoms are on right :)
i know you are only in 10th grade cuz you mentioned it in another post. you also said you've been through this scare before. why worry about all this now? dont you have school to worry about? cleaning your room? girl friend pals? sports? music? dance?  if you are going to be sexually active at such a young age you NEED to be more careful and be sure you see a dr. way too many diseases and babies having babies out there. you said a smart thing in your post..you are both too young to have one. however, if it did happen, ya never really know if yer guy will stick by you. unfortunatly, most do not.(even adult men get scared and run off). big problem in our country. bottom line, just be careful and know what you are doing. i just feel VERY strongly about teen sex. enough preaching.
You said you are on the pill, but stopped so you would get your period, right?  But, are you still taking the regimin of pills?  In other words, are you skipping taking the inactive pills from your RX or did you stop taking your pills altogether?  As far as I know, if you take your pills month to month, even skipping taking the inactive ones, you should not get pregnant, whatever time you have sex during your cycle. If you are taking the type of BC pills that have 21 active pills and 7 inactive.  Just make sure you start the hormonally active pills when you are supposed to.  And this is just my two cents...if you are truly in the 10th grade, watch yourself.  Be careful.  There are a lot of other scary things out there you can catch besides getting prego.  Good luck and be careful. Oh, and to answer what I think was your question, yes, some people do get pregnant during the end of their period, if they happen to ovulate irregularly, or for some freak of a reason they ovulate prematurely for that particular cycle.
I have told my teenaged daughter (16) that she should never lay down with a man she is not willing to have a child with because ANYTHING is possible. We talk about sex openly and I know that can be hard for a lot of girls, but maybe you could try talking to your mom? We can be a lot more understanding than you may think. Just a suggestion..
my boyfriend and i are in a very serious relationship.. i had a scare like this before, but it wasnt as bad, and he stuck around. i would love to have a child with him. he gave me a pre engagement ring, and we want to get married so.
my mom knows. she knows everything. cause the first scare really freaked me out so i talked to her about it. so she knows im having sex with him. but actually, she doesnt know about this time.. but i called my doctor and everything and she re-assured me that i have no need to worry..
and when i said i stopped taking my pill on saturday so i could get my period.. i stopped taking my pill on saturday because it was the last pill in the package besides my sugar pills.. i was suppose to stop taking it.. just thought i should clear that up..
So you are still on the pill.  Good.  The chances of getting pregnant on the pill, assuming you are taking them daily and at the same time, are almost nil.  The sugar pills are only there in the package to remind you to take your pill.  They do not contain any hormone in them, so when you take those pills, it brings on your period.  If your BC pills are working correctly, you should not be ovulating while on them, whether you are taking the hormonal pills or the sugar pills.  That's what the BC pill does.  If fakes your body into thinking it is pregnant, thus, you do not ovulate.  Kudos to you for having open communication with your Mom.  You have a great Mom.  Not that I condone having relations at such a young age.  I hope my girls do not, but that is for them to decide, and if they do, I hope I will be as lucky as your Mom to be able to talk to them about it.  Just remember, you are number one in your life.  Take excellent care of it.  You don't need extra baggage that stays with your life forever.  It's all about making the best decisions and that goes for everything we deal with.  Good luck...
im 15 and my boyfriend and i had sex on the last day of my period for less than 5 seconds because we backed out. we had a scare once that i might be pregnant after we had it. we wont have it long, usually because we back out. never over 10 seconds.
the last time we had it i was on my period, he wiped it off and it was only in about 5 seconds and nothing came out.

could i be pregnant??
what do you mean you "had sex" for like 5 seconds? do you mean  he put his penis in and took it right out? sex is more of an act that involves penetration, movement, lovin, huggin, touchin, squeezin (recognize those words you 80's fans?) and so on. also, your post was a bit confusing. you said the last time we had it he wiped it off...wiped what off? blood from your period or "***"? then you said "nothing came out" came out of where? him or you? guys do have some "***" that comes out before all that white stuff comes flying out. its usually a bit clear and leakes out of the tip of the penis. i highly doubt you are pregnant but if you already had a scare before, why are you having unprotected "sex?" thats just crazy..and youre only 15! it doesnt matter if you do it for 10 sec. or 10 min. you take that chance of getting pregnant if the monthly clock is right.  you are just 15! worry about sports, music, grades, friends, dance...not whether or not you are pregnant.did i mention you are just 15?
Have you ever heard of this expression:  "If you play with fire, your gonna get burned."  If you are sexually active, get on the pill AND use a condom.  You can catch other things in addition to getting pregnant.  Do it before it's too late.
i was wondering i'm on my day 4 out of 7 dayz on my period and i had sex with my bf and he came in me. I no read Alot about that's it very rare but i need some to much sure. IT just happened so I need to figure out if i want to go get the 72 hour pill or what i need to do someone please help me. ASAP
I don't everything but it is ,like you said, less likely to get pregenant while your on your period. I would definately get the morning after pill(72 hour) because its pretty effective and not very expensive. birth control isn't very expensive either though. i would get the morning after pill and birth control. Go to planned parenthood or a doctor to get it. If there is a planned parenthood around you they keep it a secret and will help. I msure someone else that do this post thing a lot will help you more but i felt bad for you.
I havent gotten my period for a month in a half. My breast are swollen & sore, I think they grew alittle bit, Well I know they did because they fill up my bra now. I got my period yesterday and it really hurts, but I still feel sick to my stomach & my breast are still sore. What should I do?
how old are you? that would help. puberty? stress? symptoms because of your period?
IM 21  years old.  I've gotten my period this past thursday it was very light , I still felt sick to my stomach & my breast are still swollen & very sore. I know it cant be puberty or stress, I dont have anything to be stressed about everything is running on time as it soon so I know it cant be stress. I took 4 pregnancy test the first one was Positive & the last 3 that I took were Negative. I dont know what to do, One thing I do know is that Im going to the doctor asap.
I think you may be pregnant! If you has a really lite period...to me that is what it sounds like! I had the same symptoms when I was pregnant! You took a test and got a positive then for sure you have to be even though u got 2 negatives! Why would it come out positve if you weren't pregnant? I would just go to the doctor and let them tell you for sure! Good Luck!!
8 days ago wednesday the 14th ,i went to my boyfriends house and,we had sex twice that night. the first time with a condom the second time without. And im scared i might be pregnant because i read that u can get pregnant on your period or a couple after,my period lasted for like 6-8 days i cant remember when it started it had ended the day before we had sex. and i was bleeding very very little the day we had sex, and i told my best friend about this. and i told here he like, grunted when he was in me and she said he came in me and now im really scared.
On September 2 which was on a friday, I got my period, well my boyfriend was here on leave before he he had to leave for iraq. We had sex the next night on Saturday twice bith times ith a condom, because we always use one. Well the first time he climaxed while he was inside me, then went to the bathroom and wiped off etc. A little while later we decided to go for another round, but this time a little after we atrted the codom fell off. Then last week, on a Friday I went to his base before he lest the next day to go over seas, and we had sex again, first time he climaxed, second time he didn't. I should be getting my period within the next few days, but usually I can tell, I don't know if its because im stressed. Could stress delay my period? If anyone has any advice, experience, insight anything you can email me at this nickname @yahoo, or post as soon as possible. I greatly appreciate this.
Okay first question ,I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time on sat. and we both were virgins. The first 5 to 10 sec were without a condom but then we put one on. Then when i woke up I noticed i had gotten my period does this mean i am not pregnant ?

Second question then i told him i had gotten it so we had sex again without a condom a he tried to pull out but some of his *** got inside me can i get pregnant from that ?
I been on the pill for the last 2 months but my period has been coming on a week of active pill and during the week of inactive pills i dont get my period. i kno doctors say it takes about 3 months to get regular. but my question is can i get pregnant from having unprotected sex on the week of the inactive pill if im not having my period?
hi, i took birth control pills but for the first week i ever took them i thought i was finishing my period cuz there was no more blood the next morning i woke up i was full of blood like my first day on my period and it happened for 3 weeks and i had really sharp pains in my stomach so i stopped taking them. me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant ever since 2 months ago and it hasnt happened we try every day almost is there something wrong with me or him?
OK so here's my situation.  I have been on birth control for about two years now.  During last months pack i missed two pills.  I got my period on September 23rd, however, my boyfriend and I had sex on the 26th because it was the second to last day of my period and my flow was light.  Lately I have been having really bad indigestion problems and serious fatigue.  Last week I randomly started bleeding but the blood was lighter than period blood both in quantity and color.  My mood has been really bad as well. I intent to take a HPT but Im not due for my period for like another week or so.  What are my chances of being pregnant?
if you bled after you had sex, you did'nt get your period. he just basicly poped your cherry. (as they say)i did the same. there is a chance if u ovulate and depending where you are in your cycle. count the day you got your period to day 14. then look and see if you had sex around that day because if you did there is a chance you may have gotten pregnant.
I've got a scary situation myself, and I was hoping someone might have a bit of advice... Sometime around the 20th of last month, I started my period... (it was the second time that month, also - but I've spoken to a med student friend of mine about that and we're convinced it was stress related)... Two to three days or so after the period started, an old lover of mine came to stay with me for the weekend... My flow was very, very heavy - but we had sex anyway... I realize it was a completely stupid and careless thing to do, and I won't be asking for sympathy from anyone if I'm pregnant, but we had sex without a condom, he came inside, and I'm not on the pill... I've never, ever done that - I'm scared... I was scared from the second we decided to do it, and I know I should've stopped it, but I just didn't... Two days afterward, my period stopped... I spotted a bit about a week later (as I've said, my periods have been irregular lately anyway), and now, it's the 16th - I'm having symptoms of PMS, but I can't stop obsessing over whether or not I'm pregnant... Am I likely to be? Should I see a doctor, in case my period doesn't come for some other reason (considering their sporadic behavior over the past couple of months)? Are you more likely to get pregnant on your period if you have two in one month? less likely? does it make a difference at all? I guess I'm just looking for any kind of answer before I visit a doctor or consult my friends... Thanks...
I have an weird situation that I need comments for. My and my boyfriend had sex unprotected, but he pulled out. During the weeks of that I was spotting, but I thought it was from the new positions we were trying. Now I'm just off of my period and it was painful at first and it only lasted two days. I feel as if i'm not pregnant, but do you all think i could be?
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last night with my period on. He didn't pull out like we planned it and I was reading everyones comments and concerns, I really need to know If I'm most likely to be Pregant??? I'm really, really, scared and worried, I don't know what to do and how to be myslef around people, I want to run away and find a hinding place and never come out until I could know if I am or not...PLease, I really need some ones advice. Please help me.
Slow down and breathe. I am NOT a doctor, but since you said you had sex while ON your period, I doubt you are pregnant. There is a chnace and there is really no way to know for sure until it is time for your next period. You can take a HPT the day you expect it to start again. In the meantime, you REALLY need to go and see a Gynocologist or Family Planning and get yourself on Birth control.And on top of that ALWAYS use condoms since you now know that guys are not always "able" to control themsleves. PROTECT yourself. He isn't oging to, obviously.
You sound VERY young and should not be worrting over such things. But if you are going to do grown-up things, then you need to take responsibility and take care of yourself.
Not trying to lecture. Just want you to be safe. So again, try not to worry too much. You'll just have to wait it out but I highly doubt that you are pregnant.
Good Luck and look after yourself!
--JoAnna
Quick question. I know you can get pregnant at anytime but there are times when chances are at higher risk of pregnancy..Would risks be high if you had sex the day after your period ended? Im real worried about this..I DID use a condom but when he pulled out it came off and spilled so im worried. If anyone can help id appreciate it.
I'am 22 years old. I had sex with my boyfriend on the last day of my period (my period is about 6-7 day evry month)and he came inside two times. The next day at night i started to feel something like cramps but a bit different.Its been 3 day and i feel the same and i think i have some spotting like a bit pink color. I dont know what to do i still have a month untill my next period is due. Could i be pregnant? How do i know?

Please Help....
i have been on the pill for over a year, a week and a half ago i had sex while having my period ( so i obviously was on my week of sugar pills) my boyfriend did not *** inside me and was only inside me for a few seconds. i feel like i have 3 things working my way 1) having my period 2) being on the pill for over a year 3) him not cuming inside. please if anyone has comments post them to help me feel better. what do you think???
well here is my issue.i was taking birth control for about a month but messed up quit a few times.then at one point forgot to take two pills and my fiance and i had sex and during that time when we were having sex it was the last day of my period and he came in me. but every since then we have been having unprotected sex and has came in me and i have not taken my pill..my period is supposed to be here the 9th. i have been feeling a lil sick, having frequent headaches constapation and mood swings and frequent urination.can i be pregnant.
Anna, it can sometimes be crampy after there is semen inside of you. It can irritate your insides. If you're not trying to conceive, you'd be best off using condoms.
Ok.. I am new to this whole thing but was wanting some advice or even help.. Ok well about like a month or so ago I hung out with a friend because I just broke up with a boyfriend and needed someone there, and well it ended up leading in sex (I really didn't want it to). We did use a condom and everything. Well then we did it another time and used a condom again. Well then about 3 weeks later I started my period and it was much shorter and lighter than normal. I do not know if this was caused by stress due to me being all perniod about being pregnant or what.. I do not have any signs of being pregnant but then my mom told me that she never got the signs till like later into her pregnancy.. She does not know we had sex she was just making a comment because I was sick and the smell of food made me sick.. Anyways I don't know what to do now, and I am scared that I am pregnant. I really don't want to be pregnant and well really would like some help and advice. =(
Since you DID use condoms each time, I really don't think you have anything to worry about. Sounds like you are just beating yourslef up and you shouldn't. The stress can cause all of your symptoms. When it is time for your period, take a test to reassure yourself. If you are late and it still doesn't come after taking HPT's then you should see your doc for tests, but I really think that you're fine and will probably see AF very soon.
Try to relax!
I was with my boyfriend the other night and the condom broke. I just started the pill, and I was only on the 8th pill of the pack, but the first day I took it at a different time than the other 7 because I decided a different time would be better. I also didn't start it on my period, I started it the Sunday after. I'm kind of worried - do I have a big chance of getting pregnant?
ok.. so my girlfriendis on the pill.. and she has been regurly for awile now.. but last week she was on her period for 3 days.. and we decided to have sex. i came in her and everything was cool.. but the next day she told me that her period had stopped. early. like 3 days early. sehs not sure whats going on and neither am i. im not really scared cause i care about her alot.. im just kinda wondering.. is there a way she could be pregenant?
Hi I'm new to this and i hope i get some answers or advice to my small situation. I'm 21 and i have been with my Boyfriend for 5 years. we aren't really active we may do it at least 3 times a year because i hate the fact that i get worried everytime we do it afterwards. so here is my situation-i was on my period on the 21 of this month to 25 and my boyfriend and i ended up doint it on the 25 and ofcourse i bleeded for the rest of the day very light. we used a condom and i am not on birth control, he checked the condom and it didn't brake or had a leak. he is very carefull when he pulls it out and of course when he takes off the condom (away from me)my question is what are the chances of me getting pregnant? should i worry? i tend to worry too much and i know the chances are small but i need some one to tell me how knows about this stuff.. Please give me an answer or advice.....
thanks
thanks
thanks
ok i had sex with my boyfriend and well many times but he pulled out before he came like 5 seconds before and i've checked him before and he doesn't get pre *** before sex or anything but i don't know about during sex so i don't know if i'm pregnant and would he feel it if pre *** came out? i can't kill my baby if i do get pregnant but i am too young to have one.
Me and my boyfriend have a very serious sexual relationship. Last month I got my period and me and my boyfriend had sex on the first day of my period. And he nutted in me. And now it's been a month later and I still haven't got my period. And I'm really getting scared. My boyfriend says if anything happens he'll make sure to keep it a secert from my family as long as he can. But I don't know what to do.. I really do not want to get pregnant and can't. Is there anyway you could get pregnant from someone going in you, your first day on it? And if it makes matters even worse.. I think he went in me again, after I was off. I can't remember. But tomorrow when we talk, I'm going to ask him and see if he remembers. But I am so scared.. I'm going into the hospital soon to get my tonsils out and there going to be doing tests on my blood. And if I don't have my period don't check. I'm freaking out. Please someone help me. I am a very young girl in my early teens. If I am.. I can't let my mother know.. Please.. Someone?
Okay i really need help. I'm 17 and I've been on birth control for about 8-9 months and lately my boyfriend and i have been having sex starting out using a condom but then we would take it off. Well last night 7-12-06 the condom broke and we didnt realize that it had and he came in me. In the morning i was suppose to get my period like i have ever since i've been on BC and i have never had a problem with missing my period. But after last night im a little afriad cuz i havnt got my period still? should i be worried or do u think everything is fine?
Yes You need to worry!!!!!! Go to the doctor and get a check up and try to be more careful.
NO YOU CAN'T GET PREGNANT ON YOUR PEROID IT TAKES 14 DAYS AFTER YOUR PEROID THAT'S WHEN YOU OVELATE.
I'm a virgin. I've never had sex but last weekend i was on my period and my boyfriend wanted to do stuff but i said no so he we kindof had dry sex only he had his penis out and was behind me i had gym shorts and underwear on and i got pre-*** on my butt. I've heard you can get pregnant from pre-*** and even if you do not have sex. im really scared
you have got to know that there is NO way you could ever be pregnant based upon what you described. trust me. i know you are young. i can tell and i have been there, done that, worried.
i am now 37 and it all feels like yesterday. i was uneducated about sex stuff abd began fooling around about 14 (no intercourse until i was 18 and ended up marrying him).
you should become knowledgable, and if you are to worry as you are then you are not emotionally ready to engage in sexual activity. you need to be emotionally and physically ready. no need to rush things. you are a virgin, congrats on that. i hope you keep it that way until you KNOW you found the "one" that you will love forever. you can relax for now though okay???????? if you think you will give in, then be proactive and use condoms!!! AND/OR see an obgyn to get on birth control pills. dont want to see a future post that you did it and he cummed inside of you with no protection. dont forget pregnancy and std's. take care of your body while you still have the chance.
Me and my boyfriend have been have sex unprotectedly for a month now and he has came inside me everytime. We had sex one time he came and two days later I got my period.I'm wondering if I could be pregnant after my period is over?
I don´t remember if I had sex with my boyfriend, the thing is,.. i was on the first day of my period and i had a tampon on, but I was really drunk so I really don´t know,. when I got home I still had the tampon so is there anychance I could be pregnant?
I have a strange situation, my husband and i are sepperating. so i went out with some girl friends one weekend and got really drunk, I ended up sleeping with some guy that i used to go to highschool with. We started out using a condom but the kept breaking, finnally when he came he pulled out, but i know there is that posibillity of  pre-ejaculation.  A couple of days later i sighned up for fertilityfriend.com and it told me that my forcasted fertile days started the day after i slept with this guy. and my period is a couple of days late. I don't know what to do.
My boyfriend and i had anal sex on day 3 of my period and he came inside me, and made sure he came completely. I know that it's pretty rare for anal sex to lead to pregnancy, but we found some "***" near my vagina but we couldn't tell if it was his or mine.. I just wanted to know if i could get pregnant because it was day 3 of my period and i had a tampon in.. Any help would be great!
please someone help
My girlfriend just started using the NuvaRing as a contraceptive.
The NuvaRing website says to use additional contraceptives such as condoms and spermicide during the first week of use with the NuvaRing. She started using the ring the second day of her period as the directions instructed, however, her period was light and we ended up having intercourse the third day of her period without additional protection. Perhaps I am just being paranoid because I have read that it is unlikely for a woman to become pregnant while on her period unless she has an extremely fast cycle (and she doesn't) but I would very much like a second opinion.
Hi. Im on the "Seasonale" birth control pill and have been on it for 52 days now. That means I started the pill on May 5. The "Seasonale" pills allow you to have your period once every 3 months, or every 91 days. When I first started taking the pill, I was very good at taking them at the same time, but now I take them at whatever time I remember which is hours of track. On June 1-4 I went on vacation with my boyfriend. We had sex everyday. 2 out of the 4 days we had sex twice. Everyday he had 'came' inside me. Just last week on June 18, 19, and 20, we had sex everyday again and he came inside me all three times. Lately, I have been a little nauseated, but not throwing up, my breasts have been very tender in the nipple area and a little bit on the outer sides. Ive been having headaches and I have noticed a little bit of weight gain. Only about 2-3 pounds. I also have had light bleeding that has lasted for almost a week now. Should I be concerned? Is the things I had described a possibility I could be pregnant?
I dont think you have anythin to worry about. If it is as you say, and he did completely come inside of you anally, you should be fine. What you found near your vagina could possiby be yours, but could possibly be preum from him. Since you had a tampon in though, the sperm wouldnt be able to travel into the vaginal area.
if my girlfirend was wearing a tampon and i insterted my penis into her that was not protected by a condom. is it possible for her to get pregnant if i had pre *** on my penis.
Ok I have a question...
Me and my gf are 16 both and we decided  to have sex.The thing is we were kissing and cuddling and I just penetrated and pulled out because we didn't have a condom.I was in her 10-15 seconds in her and we stoped....
I am not sure if I had little from that pre sperm when I was in her because we were touching before...
So my question is"Can she get pregnant from that pre-come" even if I was 15 seconds in her?
Ive been on birth control for almost a year and the other night i had unprotected sex and he didnt pull out..
Im never ever late taking my birth control and i never miss it.

Could i be pregnant?
My boyfriend and I had sex and  later that evening I had started my period. I dont know if it is possible for me to get pregnant. Its been about 5 days that i have been on my peiod now. Could i get pregnant?
I need someones help.
I have been on birth control for almost a year and the other night i had unprotected sex and he didnt pull out.
Im never ever late taking my birth control nor i have never missed a pill/dose.

This is my first time being unprotected and him busting inside.

What is the chance of me being pregant?
im scared..:/
i started birthconrtol buit after approx. 2 weeks i realized it was expired so than i just suddenly stopped. i started it right after my period and than about 2 weeks after my period i had some weird random bleeding that lasted around 3 days.  me and my boyfriend had sex and sometime near the end it fell off... we don't even know where it went, im 3 days late of my period,.. but i keep feeling like im going to get it
im really scared and i freak out alot.
could the stress and worrying so much about being pregnant and the sudden stopping of birthcontrol cause me to be late?
I'm not positive bt i'v been reading a lot about this stuff an your ovelation or what ever it's called is not around your pperiod. sorrry if im confusing i dont know how to put it, but to my knowledge your probily not pregnent. You cannot get pregnent on your period so you should be safe. :)
This is gonna be a short answer but ur on birthcontrol the chances your pregnent are slim to none so don't worry about it.
I'v never done this befor but i hav a question i really want answered. ok so i wanna get pregnent an my boyfriend an i have so far been trying for four months. I am having some signs of being pregnent but i have not skipped a period. Is it still possible that i am ppregnent? in the last couple days  I have also gained 10 pounds and a lot of things bother my stomic. i smoke but now everythimg i take one drag of the cig my stomic hurts and it feels like i'm gonna vomit. i just ended my preiod (period) yesterday but it is strange cause it was not constant  i only bled for about 3 days kinda heavy but not bad. then for the last 3 days i have been going on and off of bleeding. like after we have sex i'll lightly bleed a watery blood for about 10 15 minutes an it stops no more sign of blood at all. since yesterday i have not blead at all. Does this mean anything or am I just getting my hopes up for not reason?

*Tiffanie
Yes you can get pregnant but if you are worried about having a baby then maybe you should think about your actions, because you know what causes that. I don't mean to sound bossy or rude but you sounded so scared and I don't know how young yall are but it you are in college or planning to go it will be extreamly hard with a child. I would just consider not having sex if you are not taking your pill. If your relationship is just based on sex and yall can't wait then maybe you should think about your relationship.
Since this thread is damn near 2 years old, I suggest simply starting a new one if this is a concern for you. No one can tell you if you're pg or not, but for God's sake, let this one die!
Well its 7/5/07 an me an my fiance just finished some great SEX.. But I guess we were really really in the moment and I no that I wasn't think str8, but he kept sayin that he was gonna ***.. I was like yah ok wateva.. But then he came inside me.. I went 2 the bathroom to pee and some *** came out but i was still really wet. Idk if it was me or if it was him.. I no it only takes one time.. This nevers happens becuase we are always more careful, but we ain't have sex in like 2-3 months and we were BACKED UP.. So I guess my question is can I be PG.. I had tried BC a while back but it didn't do anythin for me, my GYN gave them 2 me 2 reg. my period.. NO help @ all that was.. Anybody out there got answerssssss??

~*~ Thanx ~*~
So last night my boyfriend and I were at a party and we got drunk. So naturally one thing lead to another. We ended up having sex without a condom. I have my period and it was my second day. Could it be possible for me to get pregnant? I am sure my cycle is 28 days but I really am not sure. Usually my period lasts up to 5 or 6 days. I am debating whether to get the morning after pill or not.
ok...well I need a question anwsered if anybody can help me anwser it.  I was drinking with my friends for like the second time, since I like never ever drink.  We went to go and see some boys.  I ended up hooking up with one of them.  We were making out and such, and I am just scard that we maybe did a lot more than that.  I don't think that we did at all though, but then I remember most things though I was kind of drunk.  I always had my shorts on and everything.  So I don't think that I could get pregnant like that.  I think that he had his pants on the whole time but that's the one thing that I am not sure of, I can't remember and it was dark.  A day or two after I got my period so if I would of got pregnaunt (pregnant) I wouldn't of got my period the next day right?  I am so worried please help.  I don't think at all we did but then I'm not sure cause if he had his pants off I could still get pregnant if I had my shorts on to??  
i'm really scared me and my boyfriend have been together for almost a year now and we been sexually active almost since the begining.... we had sex on the second day of my period... and he didnt pull out.... i'm really not ready to be a mom.... can someone please help me figure out if i could have gotten pregnant or not?!?
the chances of you getting pregnant on your period are very slim, you should however see a doctor and get on birthcontrol
my case is very different than others... First of im am 18 years old, and my boyfriend is 19, we have been together about two years, and now we are trying to have a baby. My boyfriend smokes alot, so im thinking thats why i cant get pregnant. We have been having sex almost everyday for about a month and i just started my period today. My period however is lighter than it usually is, but i have really bad cramps like i usually get when i start my period. Another thing that is really weird is that i felt really sick when i started my period today, but i still have cramps now... is it possible i can b pregnant?
I am 15 and way to young to be having sex. I can't go to a doctor or have anyone I trust to tell or ask. I had protected sex 2 or 3 days after my period but my boyfriend kept messing with the condom it didn't break or anything but it has been about 1month and 2weeks later and I got my period regularly, but now I am peeing a lot like every 30 minutes. Does anybody know what could be wrong I read about it a little and I could have a urinary tract infections from not peeing after sex or I could be pregnant and the peeing could be a sign. Does anyone know what is really going on?
this is for young girls who are havin sex  stop!!! wait dont rush it itz not even that serious you have ur hole life ahead of you worry about skool,or sportz because boys aint **** but hoez and tricks.i started having sex at 13 and i had a baby at 15 he left it was a surprise because i thought he loved me but like i said dont rush it if he cant wait let him go cause if he likes you he will wait.im not ya mama nor am i tryin to be itz just real **** ima put you up on game so save ur self and be a lady he will respect u more.
Hi, I'm also new to this. I'm eighteen years old and I have been with my boyfriend for over a year now. We just had sex yesterday on our one year and I was on my fifth day of my period but I was just spotting no blood, also, I used the contraceptive foam ( it kills sperm). We had sex twice each time we used the contraceptive but for the first time he came inside me. Now I have heard the myths of not getting preg when you're on your period, but I just need some advice. Can I get pregnant right now if he came inside of me while I was on my period while using a contraceptive foam. I just want to know so before it is too late I can go on the plan B pill.

If I could have any advice I'd appreciate it. thank you.
hey
yea every time i have sex my vagina bleads and hurts and i dont know what it is and i am so SCARED!!  but it is not my first time so its not anything like that and i dont know if it is a STD or not???

i dont know what 2 do???
TO YOUNG GIRLS, IF EACH OF YOU WORRIED TOO MUCH ABT BECOME PREGNANT AND NOT READY SAME TIME TO BE A MOM,I SUGGEST YOU TO GET YOURSELF GO TO DOC AND GET THE BIRTHCONTROL IS ONLY WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM GETTING PREGNANT. I'M 24 AND HAS 2 YEAR OLD KID! BELIEVE ME ITS HARD BUT I ENJOY EVERY MOMENTS WIT MY KID, IF YOU'RE TOO YOUNG, STOP TO HAVE SEX CAUSE ITS SOO IMMATURE FOR YOU NOT EVEN THINKIN HOW DOES YOUR FAMILY CAN GO THROUGHT THIS AND WHO CAN SUPPORTS YOU IN SO MANY WAYS, YOUR SCHOOL,MUSIC,DANCE, ETC EVERYTHINGS YOU ENJOY, DON'T RUIN YOUR LIFE IF YOU DECIED TO HAVE SEX AT YOUNG AGE. EACH OF YOU THINK YOUR PREGNANT DURING HAVING SEX ON THE PERIOD, YOU WILL NOT GET PREGNANT AT ALL! IF YOUR THINKING OF HAVING A KID,YOU'D BETTER GO TO PARENTHOOD PLANNING, YOU WILL SEE ALOTS OF GIRLS THAT HAVING A KID IS THE HARDEST THING FOR 'EM,YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU WANT, MUSIC,HANING OUT, PARTY EVERYTHINGS IF YOU PLANNING TO HAVE A KID! IF YOU THINK YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL STICK BY YOU, DON'T GET FOOL BY 'EM,
GIRLS, IF YOUR READY TO HAVE A SEX, YOU NEED TO HAVE A REAL CONVERSATION WIT YOUR MOTHER, MOTHER KNOWS THE BEST....
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE STD, EVERYTHINGS. QUIT WORRYING AND GO TO DOC AND TAKE A BLOOD TEST, DOC WILL TELL YOU WHAT'S IN TEST RESULTS.

RE-THINK OF YOUR LIFE, YOUR DREAMS BEFORE YOU HAVE A SEX AND GETTING PREGNANT BY ACCIDENT OR PLANNING ON. BELIEVE THIS, THE LIFE WOULDN'T BE THE SAME IF YOU THINK LIFE WILL STAY THE SAME THING...
ME and my boyfriend had sex THE DAY B4 my period and we started off without a condom i no the he had precum cos it dripped on me.and even after i felt the precome he still put it inside me...CAN I BE PREGNATE????
if you had sex the day before you got your period jenn, and you still got your period.... i dont think you can be pregnant. if your period is really irregular this time around and you are in a lot of pain or something about it is different then i'd say you should see a doctor. but if you have your peiod and it is normal... i think you should be all set. otherwise see a doctor or wait until your peiod is due next month.
i feel so badly for you girls who are scared about making a mistake and having babies at such a young age! i am in my 20's and i remember being in high school with my first love and experiencing everything... i wouldn't trade those experiences for anything. but i would go about things a little bit differently. if you really care for someone and you want to be that close to them do the responsible thing... think about it before you do it, consequences, trust, protection and be the most prepared possible... then you are enjoying what you're experiencing rather than stressing out and waisting time. it's so hard to not wonder or worry in any type of situation regarding sex, the easiest thing and first reaction is to usually freak out. TRY NOT TO. if you are stressing, take a deep breath and know that for any situation there is help. doctors, parents, everyone has faith in something don't lose that or forget to take care of yourself. i don't have any medical information to share but i hope this keeps someone's spirits up. good luck ladies and take control of your lives!
i felt that i was almost in the same situation so i decided to look online to get some advice and to try to rest my mind. i got pregnant around may and about a month and a half agohad an abortion. i started my first pack of birth control pills last month. I started my inactive pills on sunday, started bleeding on monday and it stopped on tuesday night. My boyfriend came over on thursday and we had sex however, I am afraid of the whole pre-ejaculation thing. We did stuff beforehand and then decided to use a condom. Could I be pregnant?? I mean to me I thought that you couldnt because my period had just ended 2 days beforehand but I am really afraid. I already went through one abortion and if my parents find out that I am again after only like 3 months they are going to kill me!! Can Anyone Help??
I'm 24, last month i had my period on the 18th of June it lasted 7 days. This month it came on the 20th of July and only lasted 4 days. I had unprotected sex with my partner on June 25 right after my period was over with. Is there a big chance that I am pregnant or it's just in my head. Please tell me it's all in my head!
EDUCATE YOURSELF.

If you are going to say you are responsible enough to fool around with sex, then at least find out details (not just rumors and hearsay from friends) ahead of time.

Some basics, though:

Yes, you can get pregnant from precum.  That means, if your boyfriend has any *** whatsoever, it is possible to have enough sperm to quickly travel to the awaiting eggs!

Yes, you can get pregnant any time.  It is very rare, and most women are only impregnated during their time of ovulation (about the halfway point between your period).  However, AS A YOUNGER WOMAN, your body has not yet started to regulate.  It is best to always use birth control AND a condom.

So no, there is not a BIG chance you are pregnant, but you will have to wait with the other pregnancy scares and take the test if you miss a period.

IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, you will need to take a test about a week after your MISSED period.  That means you will be in a world of uncertainty for up to five weeks, sometimes!  I have had friends who went through these 'scares' multiple times a year for many years.  It is unnecessary.  Even with the pill and a condom, women get worried.  Why risk it and use neither?  

Your doctor should explain the details about proper use of birth control.  Read the fine print.  You are using hormones in your body, so it is incredibly important you can identify side effects and know proper usage... including the fact that IF YOU MISS A PILL during your cycle, the pill instructs you to use another form of birth control for the entire following week.

Yes, EVEN IF HE PULLS OUT you can become pregnant.  2-seconds, only near your vagina, 2-minutes, 2-hours.  It is possible.  It is near impossible for him to detect if he secretes a little bit of *** or already has some on his penis.

No, you do not have to have sex.

No, you do not have to fool around.

No, you do not have to tell your parents.

Yes, many parents will get over the initial shock/anger/surprise/thought and move on to give some guidance.

Yes, there are many professionals who can help you.  Check out websites for planned parenthood or the Mayo Clinic's site...the Mayo Clinic has a great article that explains the purpose and HOW TO USE A CONDOM at this spot:
www.mayoclinic.com/health/condoms/HQ00463

Yes, condoms break, are used incorrectly, slip off, and other problems.  That makes it risky with contracting STDS, however, you at least can use a birth control pill as a 'backup.'

Yes, sex can be a great source of physical pleasure and add to a relationship.

Yes, sex can be emotionally difficult, physically risky, and full of unexpected and long-lasting consequences.

No, you probably are not pregnant if you used many contraceptives--especially if you were not ovulating.  

Yes, he should be willing to wait indefinitely if you do not feel comfortable.  If he doesn't have enough patience to have sex when you need him to, do you think he will definitely be patient enough to be the father to your child that you need him to be??

YES, THERE ARE MANY STDS.  People are commonly misinformed about STDs and do not discuss them honestly, get tested regularly, or know what symptoms to look for, or show symptoms if they are carriers (especially true with guys).  This is why so many of us keep telling you to use a condom.  It is the best way beyond abstinence.  An STD can ruin many parts of your life, and does not just disappear!

Yes, STDs can be spread with JUST ORAL SEX.  JUST FOOLING AROUND.  JUST TOUCHING (coming into contact) with infected areas.

Yes, no matter what, there is a chance of becoming pregnant.  Nothing is 100% effective.  They put that on every package.  But you can be safer, smarter, and hopefully, keep some good communication and feel educated and mature when you make your decisions.

Like many of the others, I'm in shocked, saddened, and concerned at how many girls are soo young and considering pregnancy scares.  I am not even much older than you (I am 24), but I feel a world apart.  I have been having sex for about five years now with different partners over the years and yes, my own share of 'scares', but I still realize it comes with so many responsibilities, emotional and physical effects, and other concerns that I have a difficult time balancing NOW (and I would be able to support a child, and raise a child, with degrees, jobs, etc....hardly the case for someone still in high school...you know this to be true!!).  Okay, so here is the bottom line....I don't want to keep harping on you, because there is a lot of fear and questions to be addressed.  I'm glad you girls are at least beginning to realize the responsibilities and realities involved.

Take care, girls.  

PS.  For KAHLEEAH:  it sounds like you may be having some irregular bleeding.  Be sure to stick with the condom and then ask your doctor about the bleeding and other side effects since your medical situation is very different.  I'm going to pass over the chance to discuss you being worried about how 'your parents are going to kill you' if they find out you are pregnant after the abortion....I'll leave it to you to give yourself that lecture.  Take care, girl.

CATH15:  You should see the other forums about vaginal tears, vaginal paper-cuts, and so on.  There are many things a doctor will diagnose it as, and that it may be.  There is also a lot of mystery, though.  The forums are great to find out ways of dealing with symptoms, and seeing whose doctor suggests what.  Good luck, girl.
Ya know I find myself discusted whith all the comments from all these really young girls i mean i know you are just looking for answers but why have sex and then worry about being pregnant for a month until your period comes?? you should not be having sex at all and ya know if you are under 18 years of age and are caught having sex and the boy is over 18 that is considered statutory rape and he can got to prison for it. And a comment about all the ?'s about can you get pregnant onyour period? yes you can and yes it is rare but you can and i know this for a fact cause that is how my first child was conceived! but i was 20 years old and done with school and married and had my life straightened out before i ever even had sex at all i was 18 when i had sex the first time and a peice of really good advice from someone older dont make a mistake my thinking if you dont have sex with him then he will get it somewhere else and leave you cause if he is a good guy he will respect you more for waiting and not being a hoe!!! and if he does go and find it somewere else then baby girl hes not worth it really cause in the long run if he is like that now then he will always be like that and will bring you nothing but heartache and pain!!! so please just worry about school and college and makin a good life for yourself so that when you are old enough and ready to have kids you can provide your children with a safe home and good values and not just bringing another child in this world to be raised by the grandparents and/or welfare!!! LIFES TO SHORT SO DONT WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT GUYS AT THIS YOUNG AGE AND HANG WITHG THE GIRLS AND ENJOY THE SIMPLE THINGS LIKE NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT A BABYSITTER SO YOU CAN GO OUT OR HAVING TO LUGG AROUNG A HEAVY CAR SEAT EVERYWERE YOU GO !!! LIKE ME I HAVE A 6 MONTH OLD A 4 YEAR OLD AND A 9 YEAR OLD AND WHAT SHOULD BE A SIMPLE TRIP TO THE STORE TURNS INTO A 2-3 HOUR THING BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THE KIDS ARE SET AND READY TO GO ANYWAYS POINT IS YOUR TO YOUNG TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ALL THIS STUFF BUT IF YOU INSIST ON HAVING SEX THAN GET THE SHOT AND MAKE HIM WEAR A CONDOM AND IF HE DOESNT WANT TO THEN TELL HIM NO!!!!
i have a ? ive been trying to get pg and im having trouble getting pg i want to know can weight be a problem or what can i do we really want to have a child ive been trying about a year help me tell me what i can do and i do bleed off and on is that a problem to let me know thank you
the answer is yes. at least that's what happened to me. i had sex while i was with my period and figured i couldn't get pregnant well i did. was happy but unfortunately had a mc
I have a question,anyways have you been on depo shot? I've been go and off of depo shot, I was supposed to get my 2nd shot on 13th of july, its been 2 weeks, my bf and I have unprotection sex last night 28th July, I'm 24 and he's in 30's ,is there's a chance I could be pregnant? I haven't got my period for almost year. would be there likely that I can't be pregnant at all?  thank you for reading....
I didn't mean to "to pookie8990" I was mean to every ladies,who ever was on depo, how long to get period, etc....thanks
Ahhh I am worried. My boyfriend and I had sex 3 times last night and once this morning [only once with a condom. My last period started on July 18th. What do you think the odds of pregnancy are?
I have been on the pill since April and he pulled out...does that make a difference?
do you know what i can do about getting pg like i said my peroid s are off and ive been trying for a year dose it sometimes take longer then ethers and i am on the heavy side as well to i really love kids i never had one yet and im 31 can someone help me on this ? please thank you
OK... I am kind of new here and couldn't help not saying what is on my  mind... I am 5 w pregnant now with our second (I hope anyways, as I started spotting and then turned into a light period - did ultrasound - too early to know; tomorrow will have 2nd blood test --- also took a hpt and it still come out positive).
The thing is I read all your comments and I am kind of appalled at the huge number of teenagers who are STUPID - to say a nice word - to have sex at such a young age AND unprotected OR during period. what the hell is in your  mind when you do it? you expect you don't use protection and have sex while during period and get away with it? sorry, but you are SO naive. i'm not saying you will be pregnant if you're having sex during your period, BUT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, as someone else said!
you young girls should first go and talk to a dr or family planning or something and be WELL aware of the consequences of having sex unprotected, during period and so on. not to mention that having sex during your period is YUCK
if there are some women out there trying to get pregnant the best day to try and conceive is on the 10th day after your prd. some girls can be on their period and still be pregnant so there is nthing better than making sure that you are pregnant by taking a test even if you are on you prd. i was on my period the forst month i was pregnant.
but the good thing is that me and my fiance already have a child and we planned this one that is on the way? if you have any ?'s just send a coment
me n my gf were havin sex and the condom broke right n then later on that night she got her peroid really bad can she be pregnant at all please let me know she is worryed about it and i just want to releive her of that doubt that she might be pregnant thank you
If you think you are ready for sex than you should already assume the responsibilities that come with your actions. Obviously 99% of the girls posting on here don't seem to know about sex or it's consequences. If you are age 13-18 then you should discuss sex with an adult, whether its your parents, family friend, doctor or even someone from your local health clinic. If you aren't able to communicate about sex (which is an adult action) then you shouldn't be having it in the first place. Because obviously you don't know anything about it which is why you are writing on this site because you are afraid you are pregnant even though you are a virgin who was on her period and was fully clothed.

18+ I hope you are smart enough to discuss your questions, doubts and fears with your OBGYN and ofcourse use birthcontrol. Not just for you, but condoms for him because the pill, patch, injection or whatever you use will not prevent any STDs. And they are only 99.9% effective. But we all think we can't be that 00.01%. So with condoms plus your own female contraceptive you won't have anything to worry about it. And if you do get pregnant then DAMM!! that's one fighting sperm to go through a condom and birthcontrol pill.

And for the boys too... I suggest researching sex and all it's consequences. It takes two to tango. And you are just as much part of the fear that these girls are having because of their and your lack of information.

Ok.  I was like 6 days late for my period this month.  I was supposed to start on the 27th of last month and didn't start till this month on the 2nd (August 2nd).  I went to a concert yesterday and I used a tampon before the concert around 10:00 am.  I switched them out around 4:00 pm and noticed there wasn't hardly any blood.  I thought perhaps I was having a light day, but noticed again today there was next to no blood.  My boyfriend and I don't use protection because we are good about him pulling out in time.  However, now I am starting to question whether I am pregnant because I haven't ever had this problem before.  I'm not nervous or stressed out about it so it can't be due to stress or nervousness.  Someone please explain to me what is going on??  Am I possibly pregnant??
Also before anyone posts a mean rant about my post, I am totally ready to have kids.  I was just curious.
Im new to this but alright i got a small queston me and my girlfriend had sex on the first and second day of her period (which only lasted five daysnd was really light to the point it was like she was off on the days we had sex but then became heavy on the remaining 2 and then became light once again on the last and her preiod (period) usually lasts about two weeks.) I was wondering if she could be pregnant or not. Also im wondering if it is normal for her to have small cramps at her uteris and lower tummy area
my period came on july 24 and lasted 5 days; me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex wednesday the 1st of august and he came in me what are the chances that i am pregnant, i mean it was even a full week after my period went off.
Hi i was just wondering, I'm on the pill and have been for nearly a year now and it has always worked, Recently I had sex with my boyfriend i was on my pill free week but not on my period yet, We have had sex during this time before and he came in me and my periods were the same as always, But the last time we did my period was very very light and only lasted a 2 days. What could this mean?
Hi can any one tell me is my Gf got pregnant as she have not miss her period of 2mth
Hi can any one tell me is my Gf got pregnant as she have miss her period of 2mth.. pls Help
she Got Symptoms Tiredness, moody, backace and stomach air...
Hi, well im 15 yrs old. I've been with my boyfriend for a year now. And on 08/03/07 Me and my boyfriend had sex on the last day of my period. I was bleeding a little and he even noticed that. Everything was fine. But then i looked down and the condom looked kinda like it was fallen off. It just looked all bunched up. So im really not sure if anything leaked out of it into me or not. When he took it off "it" was all around his penis. But, I'm really scared cuz im not sure if anything leaked and im way too young to have a baby. And i don't get my period until the end of this month. So I really don't have a clue wat i should do? But im really nervous. We had a scare like this before but that was when we had unprotected sex. Now we always use a condom. So Can anyone help me with any of this??
your 15 you shouldn't be putting this stress into your life already.  you can get pregnant at anytime of the month, its not as likely but nothing is 100%.  
Yeah but do you think it's possible that i may be pregnant? Are there any signs that i should be aware of?
signs? no period.
you might want to consider getting on the pill.  you can go some place and you don't need your parents permission if that is what you are worried about.  condoms do break sometimes, and that is where the pill will help you.  thats a personal choice though.  old saying never lay down with a man that wouldn't make a good father.  nothing is 100%.  when i was pregnant with one of my girls, i met a lot of women that were pregnant and used condoms, or were on the pill.  it does happen, and you need to make sure that you take every step possible to prevent it.  life is hard for teens today, bringing up a baby just adds to it.  never have unprotected sex, because men don't have to *** to get you pregnant.  they have pre stuff that comes out and this has some sperm in it too.  plus there is the whole thing of STD's.  don't do something at 15 that can affect you the rest of your life.  unless it is doing good in school, then by all means do that.  :)  please go find a gyno or go to a clinic and see about other ways of protecting yourself.  you can't listen to a teenage boy about this, because they are only worried about their hormones.  hope this helps.  
Yes, that helped alot. But my boyfriend isn't 15 he's gonna be 18 in like 2 months. I really wanna go on the pill but i have no way of getting to the planned parenthood thing cuz my bf doesn't drive and i don't want my mom to know cuz we already talked about it and before i even said anything after the words BC she said no. But i know my ovulations day is the 17th. so does that help of anything in this situation?
I'm not worried about your bf's age, it's your age that worries me.  When you have sex, getting pregnant is always an issue.  The thing is if you can't talk to your mom about getting on the pill, what will you do if you end up pregnant and have to talk to your mom then.  I know you won't believe me but sometimes mothers do know best.  If your old enough to do this, then you need to be old enough to protect yourself.  Don't try to grow up so fast.  I'm 29, and I would love to be able to go back to the time before life got so complicated.  I know this is stuff that you don't want to hear, but it's important that you do.  One of the thing.  If you boyfriend is turning 18, it turns into a whole new game since he is considered an adult.  You really need to talk to your mom.  The one thing that I can say about mom's because I am the mother of 2 girls.  Moms may get upset, but they will always love you and stick beside you.  You might want to look into giving your mom another chance.  Looking back at when I was your age, you really shouldn't be doing this stuff yet.  Your boyfriend is 18 but you aren't you can't even drive yet.  Slow down and don't try to grow up so fast.  Having a child changes everything.  You can't really go by when you ovulate anyways, because your body isn't finished changing yet, and it may be different each month or it may not.  You can always take a taxi to Planned Parenthood.  If you want to be considered responible in this, then you need to protect yourself.
i'm not wanting to upset you, i just want to be honest with you.  i'm giving you the 29 year old perspective.  take care
My mom is very stubborn and right now im kinda thinking she's pregnant at the moment. So i really can't talk to her about anything. She never listens to me. So i don't bother going to her. So i just go to my boyfriends mom. She acts more like a mom to me than anyone. I just don't feel comfortable about talkin to either of them to take me to Planned ParentHood. Yeah I guess i could take a taxi. I just might do that instead. Thanks for the advice. Take Care Too!
I am sorry that you can't go to your mom.  I have two little girls and I understand that in this day and age that kids are having sex.  Maybe you can help me too.  What would you like your mom to be like with this issue?  I don't want my girls to have sex till marriage, but I know that it may happen.  What do I say to them, so that they know that IF they decide to do this, that they know that they can still come to me?
And about your mom, you guys sound a lot like me and my mom when I was in high school.  We clashed!  The thing is now she is one of my best friends.  You and your mom may be a lot alike, and that is why you clash.  That is what happened with my mom and I.  It's hard raising teens in todays world.
I had sex 4 days before my periods were due and he climaxed inside of me we used un protected sex and i got my periods that same night... is there any possibility i can be pregnant?
i was only on my period for 3 days when me and my boyfriend had sex and he came in me and after that i wasn't back on my period when i have always been on my period for one week can i get pregnant
Question, my boyfriend and I are very sexually active. We barley use condoms but Im on the pill. My doctor said that I won't get pregnant if I take my BC regularly. Which I do. But for the past 2 months, I've been having my period every week and a half. It's very irregular. My friend told me that, that is a sign of pregnancy? Could I be pregnant?
Carmen 24 yes there is a chance that you can be pregnant but you have to wait until next month a see if you get your period.

hot latin you can get pregnant on your period.  small chance but you can.  

Hollywood  let me let you in on a secret you can get pregnant even if you take your pill same time every day.  the birth control pill is made for a female that isn't over weight.  if someone is overweight the chances get higher.  this is stated in your pill booklet.  when i was pregnant with my first child my husband and i weren't planning on having children yet, but i got pregnant on the yasmin pill.  took it the same time everyday, but i got pregnant.  The doc put me on predizone and didn't tell me it messed up birth control.   your doc shouldn't tell you that by the way.  also, there were a lot of other pregnant females in the ob office that had gotten pregnant on the pill.  nothing is 100% except not doing it.  
having an irregular period is not a sign of pregnancy.  you might need to change birthcontrol pills to help regulate your period.  
question i had got my period on a friday I had sex that saterday me and my boyfriend did not use a condum can I be pregant if he nutted in me on the second day of my period?
first off nutted isn't something that is going to go over very well on this forum.
YOU CAN GET PREGNANT AT ANYTIME OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It amazes me how many females ask this same question on here.  Most others won't answer to these because it is like 3 everyday.  If you think you are old enough to have sex then you need to learn about your body.  
It is not as big of a chance as when you are ovulating but you can still get pregnant.  Plus have you ever stopped to consider STD's?
Not trying to be mean, but it seems like teenage girls are listening to their teenage boyfriend and not to what they have learned.  
Be mature and take care of your body.  If not for you, for your future husband and children.
Ok my period only lasts for like 4 maybe 5 days and is almost never heavy
So my question is, because mine is short does that mean I ovulate early?
there is no way of someone telling you this.  start tracking your temp for awhile and see if that helps.
Yeah me and my mom are alike. maybe too much alike. But she should at least be open about this kinda stuff. I mean i wasn't supposed to be born and here i am. she sadi i was an accident. So if she didn't want me to have an accident or anything then she should talk to me about my options. like BC condoms and stuff like that to prevent it. And even if i was pregnant she should give me my options about that too. Thats really all i can think of truely.
I agree with you that you mother should have never told you even if you weren't planned.  my first daugther came about 3 months after my husband and i got married.  the doc didn't tell me the predizone he was putting me on messed up pill.  well my first daughter came 1 week after our first anniversery.  Even though she wasn't planned, she was made with love, and she was our perfect little surprise.  Your mother should have said you were just her surprise and not that you weren't planned.
On the mother side of it I can see how she doesn't want you to be doing this stuff yet.  (It's the mother in me).  My mother was like that also.  But even though your body looks like you are an adult, your mind is still growing.  I am sure your mother just wants the best for you.  It is hard growing up in todays world, and even harder for a parent.
I don't think that you are going to find that your mom is open about this.  Maybe she would be if you were 18.  Never feel that you aren't wanted and talk to your mom about how she makes you feel when she says that stuff.  It is hard growing up, I know.   I'm still in my 20's so it wasn't that long ago that I was your age.  Long enough but not that long.  :)
What does it mean if I had my period at the begining of this month (Aug.) and am now on it again this month starting the 21st? Yes I had sex after but it was on the 18th......And if I was pregant I wouldnt care cause I have a 13month old right now!
i started taking the pill about a month before that, and right when i started taking the pill i got my period, and i had it for 30 days straight while still taking the pill. i desided i would stop taking it on the 29th day of having my period and on the 30th day i still had it and ended up having sex that night, with my period. the next day my period left. and i have not gotten it since. that was 3 months ago. i have never had a normal period though. somtimes i go like 5 months without having it and then 2 months and then like 4 and what not. only once have i had it 2 months back to back. but this time it just feels weird.
oh and just to add to that. i took a pregnecy test in a drug store about a month ago and it said i was pregnent and so i went to the clinic the same day, and they told me i wasnt. so i dont know what to believe. could i have gotten pregent on the last day of my period? and does not having a regular one mean anything? and what does it mean if i had it for 30 days straight?
my boyfriend and i have been dating for over a year and i am on birth control , the last day of my unactive pill we decided to have sex. When we were finished we realized that the condom had broke and he had came inside of me. we are both very nervous it is the day after so i still have time to get the morning after pill , should i?
i have been on the shot since i had my lil boy in 02 and just this year at the end of jan i stopped getting the depo now me and my husband are trying to have another baby i still have not gotten pregnant yet but i been eating alot so i dont know and i have been spotting so i really dont know what do do should i go to the doctor to see if i can still have kids i dont know what to do
can u get pregent 5 days before your period even if your partern came on your leg. Is there anywayz possibly. oh n if you got ur period 5 days laters. but you have not got it for this month but your not sure if its late.
okay I am trying to get to pregent and I started my period on saturday and stop on thurday they say the best time to get pregent is after your period 7 days after but i'm on the 12th day but on the 10th and 9th we had sex and he came in me could I get pregent or should I try again on friday on the 14th day?
i am a male and have a question for anybody that can answer...ive been friends with a girl for about 6years and up until recently we started havingn sex....i nutted inside of her 2 maybe 3days before her period had started...what are the chances that she could be pregnant within those 2 or 3 day time frame b4 her period started?
well recently my b.f came in me and i wanted to get pregnant but then on sunday which was 5 days after he came in me i strted bleeding and it wasnt light it was heavy and still is heavy right now...what happend im so pissed off and i dunno know what to do what does this mean im not pregnant or what...today would be 1 week and 1 day since he came in me can anyone help me out here like i need to know asap!!! thax so much
Me and my boyfriend have been sexually active for a while now and a week ago about we had sex 4 days after my period ended. I think I'm pregnant but the part that confuses me is that i have acid reflux and I know some of the symptoms are nausea and what not. But, I haven't eaten in a couple days because my stomach has been acting up, and giving me heartburn. Like, 2 days after we had intercourse... So I'm not sure whats going on because it isn't possible to get signs this early. Hasn't even been a week. We had sex on either Thurs-Fri and today is Wed. I'm getting abdominal cramping and nausea. So I am completely thrown off. Someone please answer this, and I just hate being scared.

Oh, and I am only 16 :[ and my boyfriend is 17 :\
I have been taking birth control pills everyday since June 6,2007. I had sex (unprotected) for the first time ever on August 23,2007. I started my inactive pills the day before, 8/22/07, but did not start my period until late afternoon on 8/23, after I had had unprotected sex three times. When I did have my period, it was VERY light. Does anyone know the odds of getting pregnant while taking the inactive pills but not being on your period yet? I wonder if I am just paranoid because it's my first sexual experience. I know it's too early to get accurate results from a home pregnancy test. Please help me!
Okay, last July I started my period on the 17th..I have a 28 day cycle, so I should've started my period on the 15th of August..I just started my period this morning again and it's the 1st of September..that means I was 2 1/2 weeks late for this period. I have never been this late for a period before and I've never skipped a period..I'm worried because since the end of my last period on July 31st, I had sex about two times every week..my boyfriend never actually finished all the way inside of me though, he would slide out right before he did. I know there's pre-***, but is that actually enough to get me pregnant?? He's never finished fully inside of me..and like I said, I just started my period again this morning..but I was 2 1/2 weeks late..could I still be pregnant?? I took two pregnancy test, one 2 days before I should've started my last period and one last week..both showed up negative. I have heard that you can have your period while you're pregnant. Also, I've had brown spotting when I went to the restroom and I've had quite a bit of discharge and stomach pains, but not any really nausea or headaches..This is the first day of my period and it has been pretty heavy and has given me really bad cramps..Can you still be pregnant and have a period?? Is that why I was so late?? I'm really confused, I'd really appreciate it for some advice. Thank you.
im 17 yrs old i had sex with my b/f and he finished inside of me but my question is could i get pregnant even if im on my period i just started spotting i just wanted to know what where my chances of getting pregnant please help
Me and my b.f. had sex on August 8th, it was kinda the end of my period.my boyfriend said i was still bleeding too cuz we saw it on the condom.But when he took it out of me the condom was kinda sliding off. I was supposed to get my period on the 31st. But im not usually a 28 day cycle. I still havent gotten my period yet. and im kinda freaked out. is there any chance i may be pregnant??? Could anything postpone it from comming at all?
me and my boyfriend had sex using a spermicide condom and it broke we continued for about 30 seconds and he didnt *** or pre-ejaculate and im suppose to get my period in three days could i get or be pregnant? and if he did pre-ejaculate whats my chances of getting pregnant?
can i get pregnant if me and my boyfriend used a spermicide condom and he says he didnt pre-ejaculate and the condom broke and we only continued for about 20 seconds after it did?
okay i've been sexually active for about 3-4 months.
i ALWAYS use a condom & havent been put on birthcontrol YET. i have an appt. for October. My boyfriend & I had sex the 24th & I am exactly 1 week&1 day late for my period. Like I said we always use a condom so ofcourse we did on the 24th. My periods are ALWAYS late. They have been since I got it in the 7th grade. I've been reading about pregnancy online & I have non of the symptoms & I'm very stressed. About prenancy & other things. Does it sound like pregnancy or just stress related stuff? I feel sick but only because I'm stressed ..thats just how I get. Please help? And yes I am 16 & yes my parents do know I'm active. My boyfriend & I have been together for 9 months. He's worried & I know most of you think we're young & naive. &I'll agree to an extent but he does love me & I know for a FACT he'd never leave. The boy wants nothing but to marry me in no less than 5 years. He's a firm believer in highschool sweethearts. But thats way off the topic. Please help?
Okay, question of worry for you all. Im not stressing at all over this to make it so, because I know it is VERY possible. Im 23, and yes, I havent had sex until recently, I know..Im finding my way, haha. But, anyway.. at the end of July my boyfriend and I had sex on the 28th, 2 days later I got my period, was very light, and lasted 3 days when I usually have it 5 days fully. And usally I dont get it between months like that, its usually the end end or th way beginning otr the middle. Well, after that period on the LAST day of my period we had sex yet again, and then a week after that on the 10th. We did use a condom for a second the first time, but then he took it off, but he never let anything get through because we didnt finish fully. I KNOW that pre-*** has possibilities that can get me pregnant, but is a slim chance. Well, the other two times we had sex we never used anything at all, but he again used the pull out method. I now havent had my period at all for the month of August. I havent been stressing that much I dont believe, and I guess Im really concerned. As well had only like one symptom of pregnancy which was that of having the early discharge, but nothing really else. Is it possible to be pregnant, or is it me being tooo curious? Everyone has said to wait  alittle bit and then test it because could just be stress, but Its just weird for me to not have had my period yet. Thanks so much, and hope someone may be able to help me here.
Hi, around august 23rd leading to the 26th me and my boyfriend have kinda been messing around. We've never had intercourse and we're both virgins but i read that you can get pregnaunt (pregnant) from a guys precum even with underwear on(without him going in you). My boyfriend has never actually pressed his penius against me but i have held him between my legs with it sticking out behind my legs.But he's left stuff on my legs. I'm worried that i might be pregnaunt (pregnant) cuz ive been feeling guilty and have been in strange moods even feeling tired after getting 9+ hours of sleep. Anyones advice would be greatly appreciated. My email address is ***@****.

Thanks =)
ok i lost my virginity to my boyfriend about a month and a half ago. rite after we did it for the second time that same day i started bleeding. i know that when u first hav sex u start bleeding because the guy has"popped ur cherry." but the next morning i was still bleeding so i figured i had my period so me n my boyfriend had sex again and this time without a condom. i was scared that i might be pregnant because i think he ***** inside of me even tho he said he didnt because he pulled out. a month later i got my period but i dnt kno if u can still get ur period wen ur pregnant. and im also worrried that im pregnant because i feel this heart beat in my stomache. i dnt kno if its just my stomache or something else. im scared even tho its only ben a month and a half. HELP ME!
Okay, first off me not knowing If I am or what not doesnt mean I dont know some things..but I will say this..

Yes, you can get pregnant while on your period, but how long has it been since everything now? A heartbeat in your stomach could be the echo of yours. Being a month from your period and such I do believe its MUCH MUCH toooooooooooooo early to hear any heart beats of any kind as for a fetus. It usually takes at least 2-3 weeks to fully determine if you are or arent. Cumming inside you or not,  you still have to wait and theres no way to know without a test or doctors confirmation. Is that the only symptom you are going on? Because its not even a symptom, I think you need wait it out some. If its only been a month and a half, and you get your period next month. Im for sure you arent.
Ok, so im not sure if I should be worried or not..

Is it possible to get pregnant after your period? and I mean literally the DAY after it ended.. [even still with little leaks of it here and there] we used protection but im not sure if it was on right.. although when we finished everything seemed to be inside the condom (so im assuming it wasnt broken)

.. its just on my mind and im not sure what to think
i havent started my period this month. i USUALLY ALWAYS start on the 13th every month, if not then a few days earlier but NEVER LATER then the 13th and I am sexually active with my boyfriend. So today is the 17th and i still havent started. But i have tooken 3 pregnancy tests and they have came out negative. And IF i'm not just worried about being pregnant, I have seen a size change in my breasts and they do feel a little tender and i been haveing cramps but no period. I dont understand. If i'm pregnant then why do the tests come out negative or if i'm not pregnant why havent i started my period?? somone please answer me!!
ok so me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time about 24hrs ago.  it didnt last very long, but i was on my period, well i still am. but the weird thing about this period is that its the second one this month, it came a week and half after the last one ended, but anyways...im on my period and we had sex and we used a condom, but when we were doing it we switched positions and he didnt tell me that he had came already and the condom was full. so he stuck it in again, and then again and then he finally realized it. so we stopped, and he went to take the condom off and he saw that the condom was completely empty. so now, were totally stressing it  thinkin that i might possibly be pregnant. is it possible? please help me. i really really need to know...asap
i got my period the 1 of sept, it finish on the 7on friday. i came and have sex with my boyfriend on sunday the 9. and he came in side of me. u thing its a possability that im pregnant. please help me.
Actually I strongly believe everyone's body is differnt any one could only tell you what they think sometimes  it could be stress holding your period back actually im in the 10th and i kinda feel you I mean lets be realistic instead off idealistic 1st off all there is a possibility you could be my cousin had sex around that time and she took a test from Wal-Mart and it came out negative then she went tto the Doc. and she was 8months pregnant Wow! Yea I know I remember like Hell gurl..We bought the test together then i start having dreams that she was! She was on her period the next week actually and then her stomach was flat it has been said she looked 3 months when she went into labor Yea its crazy i think u should see yo Doc. Cuz dem test are crazy...Some off the time they dnt even have expiration dates your best luck is to get to the nearest Pregnancy Clinic!! Good luck Girlie on what ever makes you Happy!!!
ok  so i had sex with my bf on 9-16-07 [sunday] and i guess the condom kinda slid off and yea were assuming some got in, so we think we might be pregnant but the weird part is that 2days later i got my period. and its the heaviest i've EVER had. i think i even got cramps and i NEVER absoloutly NEVER get cramps when im on my period. and i had the most horrible mood swings. but this is the 3rd period in a month in a half and every time we do something sexual i get my period two days later....idk if its just a coincidence or somethings up... but yea i guess we have to wait till next month to see if i get my period and then take a pregnancy test to make sure...

honestly, we both want to have a baby. were half hoping we are and half hoping we aren't. we want one but were just not in a right place in life to be able to handle a resposibility so great as this one. I just barely turned 17 and he's 19. so were not very prepared, or should i say not at all.

but if we are were gonna keep it and do what ever it takes to love and care for this child...

and i just want to ask anyone out there reading this, if they have any advice or opinions for me.
do you think there's a possibility for me to be pregnant?

im open to anything
just pls reply im kinda desperate.
thnx
I guess I'm kind of in the same boat as everyone else here (ish). Me and my boyfriend fooled around on our anniversary and I was worried that I could get pregnant. By fooled around I mean he was on top of me rubbing himself on me and got me wet with his pre-***. I was on my period and had a tampon in. Afterwards, I ran to the restroom and scrubbed myself, then took out my tampon and scrubbed some more before putting a new one in. After reading some of your posts, I don't think I am as worried about it anymore. After all, I don't think my boyfriend has super-sperm that travels down your private parts, in a hole, then eats through a giant super tampon. At least, I *really* hope he doesn't.

The point I am trying to make...is that there is ALWAYS a chance to get pregnant. Say you are on your period, and the condom slips off. Well, people win the lottery and I think that a lot of your cases are like that. Granted, some time it is bound to happen. Now, I have also found that a great majority of people in here preaching to the women who need help sound and act like they have forgotten when they were younger. I guarantee that they all had this problem and I think that they should all be a little more considerate. I, having had scares like some of yours in the past, know the feelings and the stuff going through your head. My advice... just try to have a condom on hand, it could REALLY help you. If they ejaculate in you, and you aren't on the pill or are just on your period... Plan B pill could possibly save your life from being a young mom. Just don't be too nervous to go and buy the condoms, or the morning after pill.

If any of you do end up pregnant... I hope you gave yourself to a man who will stay with you and a baby. I know my man will, or else I'll hang his testicles up around my rear-view mirror. :) I wish you all a negative preggy test for those who want and need a negative!
-A 16y/o trying to read all the lines.
As far as I know you can not get pregnant on your period. Because you have no egg in you. And if you have a normal cycle and have sex around the beginning or the middle you should be alright. I wouldn't have sex towards the end of your period because your egg may come soon! But you should have a 14 day wait on that if your body is doing what it is supposed to do. I think what causes women to get pregnant on their period is not knowing their own body. And not everyone has normal periods or they even mistake spotting here and there to be a period and have sex and get pregnant.

For those of you younger girls out there wanting a baby. You really should think about it. I'm reading some post about younger girls wanting kids. Kids can hold you back at a young age. Kids are expensive..is your mom going to take care of the kid? You think it is cute but it won't be after a while. And I don't want to be bringing men down but a lot of men don't stay with women when they become pregnant. It is sad but I think they just get scared and run..so you can not trust a man to stick by your side! And at a young age they really don't want kids. You are a kid yourself, enjoy your teen years and have a baby when you have a nice job and a guy that will stick with you and you have your own home. I know this is going to start something but I'm tired of seeing the all-mighty tax dollar going to YOUNG welfare momma's that drive around in their nice vehicles and get their stuff paid for. Go get a job! You wanted the kid you should be more responsible! People that actually need welfare get turned down more than these young, immature girls. For the most part condoms and birth control is either free or extremely cheap. And you can even get a morning after pill that helps you if you don't want to use a condom.

Another thing..I don't think it is a terrible thing to be sexually active at a young age because I am almost 19 and have sex. That would be wrong of me to be down on girls my age or younger doing it and say it is ok for me. I'm really tired of seeing **** about wait till you are married to have sex! This is my opinion on it..instead of coming into our schools and communities and saying never have sex until your married is retarded. Because people now and days don't live in the stone ages and people are having sex at a young age. You can't stop it, yeah at 13 you probably shouldn't be having sex because for the most part you don't know what you are doing. But instead of teaching that child to wait and not telling her about safe sex it is causing a lot of girls to not know ANYTHING and it causes them to get pregnant. Teaching them at a young age about sex and if you are going to have it this is where to get protection, condoms and birth control can keep a lot more girls safe from being pregnant and catching a disease. And also teach young guys to practice safe sex! And tell girls to carry their own condoms. If I wanted kids and had a daughter I would rather she carry her own condoms and have safe sex then having her sneak and get pregnant. Parent's should be more open-minded and tell their kids this stuff. We would do a lot better in this world if we just accepted younger people are going to have sex before marriage and teach them how to use safe sex and I think there would be far less unwanted babies out there. I'm sure I stirred up something but I don't care. I feel strongly about this stuff and I'm noticing a lot of young girls here are uneducated about sex..blame that on your older generation saying it is terrible and to wait.
Hi. Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for 2 years...even on my period.
anyways, what I dont understand is I Have not gotten pregnant at all.what is wrong with me?
im 15 n i havent been sexually active but im considering of being soon
i just want to b shure i wont get pregnant i want to get on pills but i dont know how to get them
and i dont want my parents to find out im gonna be sexual active... what could i do to be safe while having sex???
ME and my girlfriend had sex for the first time right before her period,We were both virgins.  The first night i was wearing and condom and pulled out right before i was about to *** and relaxed and then went again, but didnt *** the whole night.  The next night we did it again but this time i went until i ****  but pulled out before i starting.  We did the same thing after again but with a new condom right after.  The thing is the next morning she was bleeding.  I first want to know if i popped her cherry or she just started her period or both.  It had been around 25 days since her last period.   Then while she was on her period we had sex again,  i came outside of her and we used a condom every time.  She said her period was heavier then normal and it only lasted 4 day and normally last 5-7.  She also said her vagina was feeling sore a couple days later.  So i was wondering if someone can please help explain what is happing and what are the chances that she could be pregnant.  Please respond, i appreciate it.   She is 17 to if that help and i am 19  thanks,  If she is pregnant it will be ok, financially we are ok and we both love each other and were talking about marriage.
im 15 years of age...in yes i do have sex...and i was wondering about my period...becaues i dont have it like i should have one....sometimes it comes every 2 month.....and i only bleed when i sleeping....or some times it come every other month like it should...and i bleed like i should....???can u hlep me out with this promble....but i don remeber my sister had a promble like mys kind of that she miss a month on her period and my mother misstaked her being pregnant...but when she went to the doctor it was something that jus happen some times to teen....but she grow out of it...could it be in the family...or is there something wrong with me????
im trying to get pregnant but cant should i see a doctor
Can you get pregnant during your period? FYI
The debate on whether or not a woman can get pregnant during her period has been going on for decades now. Just like every woman is different, so are her hormonal balances and hence her menstrual cycle. Though there are generalities on which some ground basics of menstruation and pregnancy can be formed, but eventually it all boils down to individual physiology. So, yes, you can get pregnant during your periods.

Wow on all sides! You all remember how rough being a teenaged girl is. I do cause I now have three teenaged daughters and two teenaged sons so I can't forget lol. Young ladies please, find out everything you can about your bpdies before jumping into anything. If  you decide to become sexually active, tell your Mom if you can to get some sort of protection. If you have to go to family planning where your parent won't find out but protect yourselves always. Always use a condom to prevent STDs cause the pill and shot and all will do NOTHING to prevent STDs. I have two girls on bc pills.  One to regulate her cycle  (shes still a virgin) and one for bc purposes cause at 38 I don't want to be a grandma and I want her to be young as long as she can cause adulthood comes up and bites us in the butt way too quickly lol
hi i wos jus wondering if you can giv me sum advice. i had sex wit my boyfriend 08/11/07. we used one condom then we changed over 2 anova, and the condoms did not split. but the second condom he used kept on slippin down and we had 2 keep on pulling it up (the condom did cover the tip of his penis). he did *** a bit in the condom and one of us wos wet, (i hope it wos me!), i wos tinkin when we wos doing it if sum of his *** slippd out. my period wos due 5 days after we had sex, but came exactly 2 weeks after we had sex (22/11/07). The 3rd day after we did, my belly wos really paining me i cldent move. For the whole two weeks my stomach has constantly been hurting me. and i have been needing 2 go toilet more than usual, my breasts wos hurting me. so im jus wondering if u think deres a chance of me bein pregnant even thou i came on my period two weeks after i had sex. thank you
"For the whole two weeks my stomach has constantly been hurting me. and i have been needing 2 go toilet more than usual, my breasts wos hurting me. so im jus wondering if u think deres a chance of me bein pregnant even thou i came on my period two weeks after i had sex."

That happened to me also, i got off my period [10-22-07] and me and my b/f had been having sex ever since [10-26-07] then.. a couple weeks afterwards.. i started getting all of those pains in my lower stomach and my breasts were very sore, i'd get really dizzy and nauseated easily.. and then a couple weeks after that i started my period and it was the worst it had ever been.. it was horrible.... but now i'm off and still having the same problems... idk what it could be.. could i be pregnant? eventhough i had my period... or could it be something else?          i'm going to the doc sometime this week either way.. i was just wanting to know what some of you out there thought... would be much appreciated!
Ok me and my boyfriend had sex and he nutted in me. I came on my period, but i really think i am pregnant. I have been sleeping alot and eating like all the time but throwing up evrything i eat. is it possible that i am pregnant?
Yea theres a possibility that you're pregnant. Take a test as soon as you can.
okay so i had my period for the month of november like the 2-8 i did this study for birth control and started my period again on the 14-18th.  my period was light but still wore a tampon. usually i am really heavy.  well my thing is i had sex like two days later while i was still spotting.  can i get pregnant from that.  i am cramping and my boobs are swollen and its around the same time of the second cycle.  I have taken many test and thought one of them could  have said i was but wasnt sure.  please can anyone help?
i've been on the depo shot for about 6 months.. and its not normal because most people dont bleed while they are on it.. well i've been bleeding the whole time i've been on depo.. i wont get pregnant right because im bleeding and on the shot right??
I love to hear that you are in love, but you are young and you talk about you two a lot. Just my opinion is, think of yurself first, do not think of y0u as a part of him, if he ever goes, you have to be the priority in your own life. Think in you and do not let him take care of you using condoms, you take care of yourself with your own methods and understand them well before you do them,this is not a joke, it is your body, your life, not of both of you. If you had problems before, then think what are you doing wrong to yourself to have those problems, you should have no problems at all if you are careful and responsible. If he really loves you, he should not risk you at all. As a good person, I just want the best for the young girls, and you should be very careful and take care of yourself. Do not trust anyone that tells you that they will always help you, because you are alone, fighting in this world. And this was a warning in your head that made you think, but what if you are pregnant next time or this time, that baby is going to be yours and you will not be young anymore to continue your life as a student, you will have to be a mom and respond for the future of the baby.
Well, enough, just take care of yourself, and be very smart. Don't trust anyone. You are YOU.
That is my opinion and I am very conservative person.
i just had unprotected sex yesterday and i started my period today and i am suppose to get it in 2 weeks can i be pregnant?
im 17 and i had sex with my bf today and i was wondering what to check in 14 days to assure myself cuz we used a condom and it hurt so i pulled out and we stopped.
am i fine?

am i fine?

am i fine?

im on my period and i had sex with my bf...can i get pregnant?
if you used a condom and pulled out then u are okay!! nothing came out of him and nothing came in you! lol! so u are gonna be fine...but im concernd that it hurt...was it ur first time?
wow.... all this preaching...my turn...GREAT ADVICE LADIES, but you all are falling short of a few other things they should be worried about if they are having unprotected sex.  here's the short of the long....STDs are almost always spread from person to person by sexual intercourse, but STDs can also be spread through oral sex.  Here's a short list :)
Chancroid,Chlamydia,Crabs (and yes those little fellows are just as hard to get rid of as lice.),Gonorrhea,Hepatitis,Herpes,Human Papillomavirus/Genital Warts,
Lympogranuloma Venereum,Molluscum,Contagiosum,Nongonococcal Urethritis (NGU), Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), Scabies, Syphilis, Vaginitis, oh and lets not forget AIDS/HIV.  Some of these are treatable, but none are cureable.  They all leave lasting effects, even if you don't know you have, or have had it.  Some of these can even affect the CHILD that having unprotected sex produced.  so all in all, what's the best thing for you to do, JUST STOP, that easy, doesn't require much thought.  You will be happier in the long run, and when you get married so will your husband.  NO ONE WANTS SOMEONE ELSE'S SLOPPY SECONDS

could you get pregnant if your partner did alot of meth i mean since he was young or do the chemicals in his body prevent it from happening.............i need 2 knoe as soon as possible
i was over my boyfriends house and we ended up having sex, but it was the last day of my period and it was very light so i thought it was ok, but when he pulled it out the condom broke so i went to the bathroom and cleaned up as much as i could. do you think i could be pregnant?
yes! go get that pill. my best friend believed that she could not get pregnant while on her period. now i have a beautiful 4 year old god-daughter...

if you are not on the pill you can get pregnant on your period!!

also for future reference the plan B pill can disrupt your natural cycle for a few months, and if you are sexually active it is ALWAYS in your best interest to be on birth control! most places have clinics where you can get these prescriptions cheap. check out your local planned parenthood!
see my post above.
and know that it is better to get the plan B pill and have peace of mind then it is to have to face a month of wondering. you cannot clean out semen. it basically shoots up into you. and it is possible to get pregnant by pre-***. do not take chances with your life!!
daddys_babygirl- its not likely that you would have gotten pregnant on the last day of your period. it can happen but its so rare. not many ppl will ovulate that quickly!

and i dont recomend plan b, if your pregnant (which i doubt) then it was ment to happen. plan b messes with your body way too much! and pixy79s making it seem like you can totally get pregnant on your period and and your prob are. its not very common and yeah you can still get pregnant when your even on the pill. the only way to make sure you dont get pregnant is by not having sex.
i think you misinterpreted what i said. i never told her she was probably pregnant- only that it is possible. and that for peace of mind it is a good idea to go to a doctor and get plan B. it can disrupt your cycle but isnt dangerous.
and second of all.... meant to happen is up to daddys baby girl. its not up to anyone else, that is a theological question.
i had sex during the second day of my period is it likely that i could get pregnant if he finished inside of me??
not likely during your period but it can happen but its doubtful. use protection next time
- Im 17 years old.
- i had a boyfriend and 2 weeks ago we slept together unprotected but i took my pill like 7 hours after.
-  I came on my period last week for 3 days and then i stopped.
- Yesterday i started spotting for a couple of hours then turned into a period and stopped.  ive been feeling sick, lightheaded,not being able to sleep.
- What could this be

From Jessie
the same thing happen to me tooo.but i haven t been taking my pills at all n my boifriend came in me ever since sun untill today ..i mean dat doesnt mean that im preg......? right
not takeing pills nad letting a guy *** inside you does not mean your pregnant.

your on a path towards that but it doesnt mean your pregnant at this moment.
who ever is saying you can't get pregnant on your period is not right....it is less likely but it can still happen....now the fact that you are taking birth control safe guards you...and you probably will not be pregnant....but crazier things have happened. Your best bet would be to stop having sex.....because there is always that small chance that you can get pregnant....and the even larger one that you can catch an std.......Like hpv which spreads even with a condom. And Herpes also. If someone is to young to have children they really should not be having sex....and even though it is hard for anyone to deal with std's......at 15 or 16 it is even harder....don't scar yourself by behaving recklessly. I know using protection and birth control is very smart, a lot of people don't...but there is always that small chance.....be careful.
greenpixie said you can't get pregnant on your period, BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE. you can.

* just so everyone who reads this knows
yeh ive just had anal sex wiv my guy and it was unprotected well because we didnt no we were going to do anything ive just started my period this month n i was wandering is there a hight chance i shuld get the morning after pill as its a week end and hardly any wheres open HELP!!!!!
I am on birth control. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came in me about 10 days ago. The same day I was about an hour or 2 late on taking my pill. I stopped the pill yesterday to try and get my period because I am worried I can be pregnant from not taking the pill on time. What do you think?

When having sex, is it the pill the day before or the one right after that counts the most?
you can get pregnant on the pill even if you forget to take your pill. missing your pills lessens the effectiveness of it.

your just going to have to wait and take a test
I am 23 yrs. old and have 3 kids already. I am married, and my hubby and I use condoms for protection. Last week, I was on the last day of my period, and we well, you know. We didn't use a condom because I was told not to worry about it. I decided to read up on it, and come to find out I can get pregnant. Are the chances of me being pregnant pretty high? I have pretty reg. periods 28-31 days apart. He did go all the way, so am just curious! Please someone respond back!!!!
you should know that theres never a circumstance where using a comdom is something "not to worry about" because you can always get pregnant even on your period. while its very rare it does happen. espeically at the end of your period.

you run a risk of getting pregnant but its not that high
For all those wondering if you can get pregnant during your period - I had unprotected sex twelve years ago with my then partner, five days into my period. The outcome is now 11 years old and sitting in the bath upstairs as I write this.... So the answer is most definitely YES YOU CAN!!!
hi  i am a guy 21 years of age.  i meat a very attractive woman in a night club she is a modal and 35 years old. we had sex after week one. she takes a lot of speed i don't do drugs my self!! we had sex and i was drunk I used a condom but it split during sexual inter course. i am very worried she will get pregnant. if i was to have a child i wouldn't want it to go bad!! as i haven't seen my parents since i was 6..... sorry if this isn't relevant. i am not ready for children yet. i want a good job and a lucrative home income. and more importantly some one i truly love.
you should also get yourself tested. your main concern shouldnt be only about getting her pregnant.

what exactly is your qustion. theres nothing you can do now but wait to see if she gets her period
i posted here like a year ago thinking i was pregnant.
and now i was diagnosed with PCOS. this whole time i was thinking i could get pregnant and now it hit me that it was all in my dam head. i cant get pregnant on my own.

i hope you are all eternally grateful to God or whatever you pray to, for your fertility.

it is something precious.
Yes you can get pg while on your period, you CAN ovulate during your period. My OB told that..even if you fall pg sometimes you can still ovulate even though your already pg.
Viewing 1-200 comments: