Can you insert sperm inside you and get pregnant

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Ok, this may seem strange, but my husband is incarcerated and have been for the past few years, and I am trying to get pregnant, before its too late, now if he gives me his sperm and I insert it inside of me myself, while I am ovulating will I get pregnant, or do sperm dies as soon as it hits the air, just curious.
i would recommend you to see your doctor before you do this. they have all the information you want which can be very helpful. Doing this of your own i dont think is a good idea.
Hey,

You need to see a fertility specialist hun, they will insert the sperm directly into your egg then place it back inside of you. It's safer and pervents the baby from having any birth defects. If you are really wanting a baby then i'd take the fertility route. good luck and I hope you get your wish.

Irenia :)
How were you expecting to pass the substance between you, in front of the guards and all, without them thinking it was contraband?  Sperm needs to stay body temp but not too warm, to be viable.  Were you planning to pass a vial of semen along by mouth or something?  THAT would be a little embarrassing to explain.

The plain answer to your question is that yes, you can insert your husband's semen inside of you by yourself, some lesbians use a turkey baster.  Not that you will have that with you in the visiting room.  

I don't suppose there is a chance of requesting a conjugal visit?

Finally, Irenia is mistaken if she thinks IVF will make this a simpler process.  They would still need your husband's sperm, the cost is $10,000 to 20,000 and the state would certainly need to know what you were doing in order to get his sperm sample to you.  IVF does not prevent a baby from having birth defects.

Would he put up with it if you went to a sperm bank?  Hmmmm., probably not, and you don't want to depress him with the suggestion.

Here is my guess.  I will bet the prison authorities have run into this problem before.  They MIGHT be open to a conjugal visit if the attorney were to request it in a really persuasive fasion.  That is the route I'd try.
where the sperm should b inserted in front r **** (back)
rockerac added the Exercise Tracker
40 mins ago
rockerac is in search of happiness a... Comment
51 mins ago
xoxo_143 Idk what's wrong with me. I... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals