Can you still get pregnant while being on the pill?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Hi, its actually now been two months that i have been on the pill and having a sexual relationship with my boyfriend, and i was just wondering if it was possible to get pregnant when being on the pill and that he did not use a condom. I was also wondering, if you have sexual intercourse without using a condom are you able to stop the pill the next day because its time to have your period?. I hope i have not made myself too unclear, thankyou x
In one word, yes.  BC is not 100% affective.
yes you can get pregnant on the pill. anytime you have unprotected sex, and you not using condoms would be unprotected, then yes. plently of women have gotten pregnant on the pill.

i dont get your question "if you have sexual intercourse without using a condom are you able to stop the pill the next day because its time to have your period?"
Yeah like if i have unprotected sex while im on the pill and then like a couple days after its time for me to stop the pill and have my period, is there a big chance of the semen to fertilise
ok...if you have unprotected sex, after its time for you to stop the pill and have your period.....wouldnt you be you your period then at the time of unprotected sex?
Paxiled commented on SOY
5 mins ago
Barb135 commented on SOY
pb95 commented on Baby Noah!!
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals