Can you still get pregnant with endometriosis???
I was just wondering, there is a good chance I have endometriosis. I have had fibroids in the past. Me and hubby trying to get pregnant, can I still get pregnant with endometriosis??? Anyone dealt with this??? It is SO hard, right now, my cousin, my sister-in-law and two of my friends are all expecting. I'm so depressed over this. Please help!!! =( Me and hubby been married almost 7 years (next month). I'm 26, so I was only 19 when I got married and didn't want kids at first. Hubby is 28.  We've been trying for a month or so. But it's discouraging knowing so many who are pregnant now, and not being one of them. I want to be happy for them, but I find myself jealous.  Isn't that HORRIBLE???!!!  My periods have been regular since I've been off the pill for a few months.  So what's the deal?? Also, another question, any tips to help fertility???  And when I do know when I'm ovulating exactly???
Thanks!!!
Its hard getting pregnant with endo.  Ive been dx; with endo., not fun with the painful cramps etc.,  Plus when you want to get pregnant and its been over 4 years now i still cant get pregnant.  Ive miscarried and tried all the time with my hubby to make another child. Taking my bbt, ovulation calculator, strips etc., medications nothing is working for me either.  Its sad and I know it hurts.  Everyone that I know is getting pregnant.  All you have to do is tell yourself I will be a mommy soon!  By the end of this year nothing happens go do ivf.  Thats what Im going to be doing in europe this christmas.  Hopefully i will be pregnant. I know how everyone feels...its difficult and its painful.. Just believe in yourself and it does take time.  But if you are impatient like me go do IVF.  Hopefully that will make a miracle happen! Ciao
hi everyone i'm new to this but by reading all of your stories I have one too.. on march 15 2007 I went for a check up on everything cause I can't get pregnat my doc told me that I have everything good... so I went to get my resalts (sp) an it say's that I have 1.9 of progesterone (sp) an I have iregular periods I want to know if i'm ovulating an if I could get pregnat???I showed another doc my blood resault's an she said that yes I do have low progesterone... I already have 1 year with my hubby and I haven't got pregnat why????
oh yea I went on clomid an didn't get pregnat is it cause I have low progesterone(sp) or what????
  Your story gave me chills!  I am 27 with endo and have been trying since January as well, with have complications every month with something.  I had missed my period last month and had taken a preg test every week and about 3 weeks ago now I had blood work done which also confirmed not being pregnant.  They were to have started me on Clomid 2 weeks ago, but something in me told me to see the Doctor first due to my pain that I had been having.  I thought it was my endo since I was told I wasn't pregnant.  I went in last Monday for an ultra sound and low and behold there was a yolk sack.  The next day after more blood work it was confirmed that I am pregnant.  THANK GOD!  I was told to come back this week for another ultra sound.  Two days after hearring the news the Doc called again saying my progesterone levels were low.  I was deathly scarred and confused, because they told me everything looked good so far.  He said that miscarriages in the past had shown in women with low progesterone levels and they just wanted to add on some precautions, so he put me on Prometrium to help those levels.  Today I went for my second ultra sound and Thanking the Lord again, I got to see the heart beat.  I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer.  Have faith; I'm not out of the woods yet, but every moment that I have I pray for a healthy pregnancy.  I wish you all the luck as well as anyone else out there with this condition.  It's one that no one will every understand unless they have walked down this path, but one that I would never want anyone to walk down. I can't say it enough Have faith; it's in God's hands, as well as a good Doctor's.
I have endo and I was told my whole life that I would either have problems getting pregnant or staying pregnant.  I wa sonthe pill for 7 tears continuously so I wouldn't ovulate and get that horrible pain.  It's called supression therapy.  So I never got my period.  I stopped the pill and I was pregnant within 3 weeks.  I did have a troublesome pregnancy but it had nothing to do with the endo.
Now, they say if you carry a baby to term the endo probably won't come back.  Well, that's a lie in my case.  It's back bigger and better than before.  I have a blood clotting disorder they discovered while I was pregnant so I can't go back on the pill.  I have a one year old and I am breastfeeding so I have only had one period since Novemeber of 05' but let me tell you I wanted to die when I had it.  The pain was worse than childbirth and I kid you not!
I don't really know what I'm going to do when I stop bf-ing and I have to face ovulation again.  I'm only 33.
both me an my sis have endo , and we both have two children ! just hang in there , and it may sound silly but dont try too hard ! just chill go with the flow and it wil come .good luck x x
if your progesterone is too low you can try clomid you take one tab a day starting the third day of your period until the seventh day  that is what i am taking  my progesterone without it is 7 on my 21st day it is 40 {highest is 50} if you are pregnant you can take progesterone vaginal supp to keep it up you usually have to take them for 12 weeks and then your body will start producing more  
having a baby doesnt cure endo  it just usually helps it calm down  it will not last in most cases and most time when it does come back it comes back with a vengance most of my family i believe had endo and all ended up having a hysterectomy  and they all had at least 2 kids                                                                                                                                                                                                i would just like to thank everyone hopefuuly i will be writing soon to tell you that im pregnant  i have not given up hope and i still have my faith in God  its just you know that it doesnt work out for everyone its Gods plan whatever happens its just nice to have people that care enough to say i've been through and i know what your going through  and its also nice to share my story that might help one of you from going through a miscarriage                           best wishes to all
I had two surgeries for my endo & my right overy with tube was removed during last surgery. Than I had a polyp removal surgery. My Doc suggested that bcz I have severe level 4 endo, i have to have IVF. I tried 2 cycles of IUI. No luck. Can anybody advise me on this one? Is IVF the only hope?. My uteres & left overy is clear now. No problem with periods. Can I get preg normally without IVF?
I have endo, and have been living with it for a long time. I had surgery and they removed my right ovary and tube. I recently discovered that I have fibroids again. I went to the fertility doctor and he wants to do lap surgery. I really do no want to have to do this all over again. Do anyone have any suggestions? Such as herbs to take or recommend something else besides surgery to help with getting pregnant
I'm 32 yrs old and have been living with Endometriosis since 1998. Fortunetley I had my two children before that. However I'm had Cyst..removed I've had once Ovary and one Fallopian Tube also removed. I've had my nerves on my lower back lazered off to relieve the menstral pains from the Endo... I've had Lupron shots to try to eliminate the pains..and Endro...
It's a horrible disease to live with However If you're trying to have children ..All I can say is just keep trying ....Also remember there's LOTS of Children out there waiting to be adopted. That is something I myself have concidered.
I have severe endo as well. I want to give you hope. My endo was found when I was only 13 and I am 27. I was told my endo was too severe to ever have a child. But, I have a wonderful healthy 6 year old son!! I didn't have to do anything out of the ordinary to get pregnant. I had prayed to God that he would give my husband and I a child, and he did! Just have faith and don't give up. It is possible! And, if you can't conceive naturally by all means listen to the Doctors and try whatever it takes. Plus, I agree with buttercupc32, there are lots of wonderful children that need good homes. Don't give up!
me and my husband have been married 8yrs and we have 2 kids, my daughter is 6 and my son is 11. i had my son with a previous relationship so me and my husband only have 1 kid together well for about 4yrs we have been trying to have another one but failed about 2yrs ago i went and found out i have endo, so i just want to know if its impossible to have another or it is just going to be hard? PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!
it's just going to be a lot harder. I'm 19 and i just got diagnosed with it too. my doctor said it's possible, it's just alot more painful and harder to do.
I am 30 yrs old. I had had pains which i thought was from my period or having sex to hard but i found it to be endo when i was 19/20. I found out after i had an eptopic preganancy which took the doctors like a week to find never the less i wanted to know why after that i hadnt gotten pregnant again so my dr decided to go in and poke around to find out why and thats when she told me. She handed me a pamplett and told me to read up on it. Since then i have asked different doctors opinion and all have basically told me that there is nothin they can do but after reading this forum i have hope.

Thanks to you all!
I am 27 and was diagnosed in Nov 2004 with Endo via laparoscopy.  My husband and I tried for 2 years naturally then a fertility specialist did an insemination and 2 invitros and I still could not get pregnant.  That took place over another year.  I was pretty much sure I would not get pregnant, maybe a small possibility with invitro but never naturally.  My husband and I have since divorced but I have been in a relationship for about 3 years now and knowing I could not get pregnant we hadn't been taking precautions for a long time.  Well, my last period I missed but I assumed something was just going on with my endometriosis.  I noticed my stomach was no longer completely flat, but I assumed I had been eating too much so planned to watch how I ate.  We went out of town with his family and while changing I noticed my breasts were a little sore and I said something to him about it.  He said they also look bigger lol.  Well, the thought popped into my head maybe I am pregnant... but after so many years I pushed it aside.  Each day after I kept thinking about it, my stomach hadn't gotten any smaller, and upon return home I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant (now 7 weeks).  Mind you I have not had any treatment whatsoever for my endo other than the one laparoscopy from '04.  I won't say its possible for everyone, all cases are different.  So far for me it has been painful,  I have had cramps everyday since my missed period.  I have also been tired for what seems like atleast 18 hours of the day, I sleep constantly.  But I will consider it worth it even if it lasts 9 months if I can carry it to term.  I say don't give up, but also try not to stress, because maybe once you stop thinking about it it will happen on it's own.
I am 21 years old. I know it may sound young to have Endometriosis but it runs in my family. My mother, Grandmother, & Great Grandmother ALL had it. My mother had painful pd's her whole life, then had a misscarriage in her late 20's which lead to a laparoscopy, and LOADS of endo implants being removed, plus she had to have one whole ovary taken out. My grandmother had a grapefruit sized ovarian cyst, internal and external endometriosis on the uterus and ovaries. She had to get EVERYTHING removed by the time she was 39. I am not a hypochondriac but I have been noticing DISTURBING changes in my own cycle and SEVERE pain........ I wanted to post this and see if it sounds familiar to anyone out there who is dealing with Endometriosis. So....here goes... I get very deep rooted aching pain down around my ovaries up to a full week and sometimes more than that before and during my period. I even get a painful bruised feeling on the outside of my vagina during and before my period. This one is kind of embaressing....but I have A LOT of bathroom drips during my pd. SEVERE gas pains and tons of gas and even diarreah sometimes...As of late, my pd's have become increasingly painful, and unpredictable. They are never on track. I get very light spotting for a day or 2....then it will go away altogether for a few days (2-3) and then it comes back VERY thick, clotted and DARK almost black. The whole process from the spotting to the finish can be 8-10 days. I also get instant stabbing pain on my left side in my pelvic region during certain sexual positions...and after sex sometimes too. I am a skincare specialist, and as of late, I've had Hormonal Zone breakouts (along the cheekbones in a downward diagnal toward the jaw) that I have NEVER had before. I also get EXTREME fatigue during my period to the pt where I feel like I am literally drugged and have no control over how much sleep I need. Often times, I get dull aching pain inside when removing a tampon, and I only use the regular sized ones so I don't think it has to do with the size of the tampon. My pains in my pelvic area are mostly consistant and more of an ache, whereas I get pains in my lower back on the left side that are sharp stabbing and sudden pains at random times. Lastly and most odd to me, sometimes when sitting down, I get a very strange sensation of upward pressure in my pelvic area.....as if something is pushing at my insides..........................I know I am young....but I love children.  I worked in childcare for years and my DREAM is to be a mother. I am wondering if there is ANY way to tell how much time I have to have a baby?????? I know endometriosis can make getting pregnant extremely difficult and sometimes impossible, as it did in the case of my mother after she had me. She was young too... so what about me???? Can anyone help out? Any info/suggestions/good doctors you know of? *Meg
I feel your pain all to well, only I already have 2 girls, ages 8 and 4. I love them with everything in me but I had my first daughter when I was 18. She wasnt planned, her father and I were engaged but split soon after I found out I was Pregnant. About a year after , I found out I that I had endometriosis. I was so young and nieve at the time, I didnt really worry about it, even after they told me I may not have any more children. I was on birth control on and off for a couple of years and then I met my second fiance. we were together for 3 years and never tried for a child, then he cheated on me with my sister and it was over. 10 months later, he decided he wanted me back and I was obviously still just as nieve as I ever was, so I decided to take him back. That lasted all of 2 weeks and it was off again. About 7 weeks later I found out that I was pregnant with my second daughter. Even then I wasnt really comprehending the whole endometriosis thing. My daughter was 1 month old when I finally met the man I now call my husband, the love of my life. We were married 7 months after we met and it has been absolutely perfect except for one thing. Now that I have found that one man I want for the rest of my life, my soulmate and love of my life, I am also finding out that there is very very little chance that I could ever get pregnant. My husband and I have been trying for 4 years now with no results and when I say trying, I mean trying. I recently went to my OBGYN and found out that the meds and the scrapings of the uterus and ovaries were no longer working and that the best thing for me would be to get a historectomy. I was told that I would probably not get pregnant again, I was lucky to have gotten pregnant the second time. This has been so so hard for me. My husband wants a child horribly, and I cant give that to him. I have decided that I will continue on with the treatments that I am already recieving and NOT have the historectomy in hopes that one day luck would fall upon us and God would bless us with a child of our own. My husband absolutely loves my girls as his own, but at the end of the day, reality is reality. I am blessed to have my girls but on the other hand, I want a child so bad with the man that I will love for always, the one that I know will never leave me or cheat on me. I want it most of all to fullfil his dreams and each day it seems to slip further away. I will continue to pray as you should too! We will continue to try until we can no longer. The age differences between my daughters is 4 years, my youngest is 4 now, going on 5, so who knows.?.? It may happen.?.? Ill keep the faith!!!!
We are all in the same boat..........We need to keep the faith and continue to pray......God has perfect timing and I know when the time is right it will happen.....Those of you whom never had a baby like myself know the obstacles with endo and fibroids are like nightmares.......its something we cant control but there is someone who is more powerful.....One of my good friends had Endo and still have it but last year in July was blessed with a little healthy baby boy.....It was a very big surprise........the Dr told her never ever ever would she ever have a baby and it happened to her ............So it can happen just keep the faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And pray for one another and try not to be jealous...........it can hinder your blessins.......although hard just keep faithful and if you are not married and asking for a baby maybe God has other plans for you..........Love everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hayz.. ive been married for two years and im nearly 20 i got married when i was 17 n since i was 18 me n husband been TTC but after two yearsnothing i went to a garnecologist who made me take clomiphine before i went to him i was on natural medicine for 2 mnths and with a history of reallly irregular periods my periods started to come normal from taking primrose oil and vitex but after 3 mnths nothing so i went to the garnecologist and he put me on clomiphene or something and when i started on that for 2 mnthss it messsed up my cycle completely i was bleeding non stop for lik over 4 mnths and i stopped taking it and everyone stoppped its been 3 mnths since the bleedin stopped and i stil havnt had a period also i chart my estregeon level with the maybe baby salvia tetser but because of high estregeon levels it always omes up with me in most fertile but i am not does anyone know anything that can restore my periods i dont want to take any drugs i am still taking one tablet vitex and 2 tablets primrose daily .. and we want a baby soooooo baddlllyyy.. i read about fertilaid on the net is it any good?

thankssss

feeza
yes, you can. it just depends on how severe it is.
I am 25 about to be 26 in feb was just married in october while I was a senior in high school I had the surgery for endomertrosis and I am worried that I will not be able to have a baby. I have been off my pills now for a couple of months had two normal cycles and I have been taking prenatal vitimans for a year, I used an online calculator this last time around and had sex 10 days straight with my husband. I should be starting my period again soon and I am not happy about it, I read about the friends and family members that are all having babies and I agree with you upsets me and I get a little jealous. I know that my cycle is comming cause I have cramps and my breast are swolen, We have only been trying for two months but still frustrating feels like we have been trying for an eternity. Any words of wisdom or support would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Lanee
i feel like i know you just by reading what you wrote,i got married at 18 and my hubby just turn 19 it's been 10 years sine we been married at first i was just having fun not thinking about having kids.20010 i had a surgery i had fibroids i thought i was ok my surprise 2011 in the month of may i start to get soooooooooooo much pain i thought someone light a stove inside of me pain pain i never felt like that well i found out i have endo i had another surgery after that when i woke up the doctor told us we may not be able to have kids she did not rule it out but like i said very low.ALL i can tell you is start eating good food try soy milk and lots of fresh fruits keep fit try your best,don't gave up because i am not going to gave up on myself start to REALLY PRAY more and fast that is what i do have faith when you pray ask him for good health and gave him thanks for what you can't see as yet.i may sound crazy to you but all i have is FAITH in GOD.and about getting jealous it's ok just pray when you feel like that ask GOD to take it away from you and try your best to me happy for them i know what you are going through i went through that tooo it's hurts.but be strong and keep on fighting....GOD BLESS YOU
I am 27 years old I was diagnosed with endometroisis back in 2004.  It has caused me to become pregnant several times and I lost every single one of them.  It is possible for you to get pregnant just it may be hard for you to hold the baby. I am having to have a hysterectomy this year, because of the pain that I go through every month.  Even tho my periods are regular every month they are very painful and I go through alot of mood swings.  So to answer your question yes it is possible to get pregnant, my best advice from one woman to another is to talk to you doctor about it and make sure that you do have endometosis.
im 17 years old. i turn 18 in september. almost 2 years ago. well a couple weeks after my 16th birthday i found i had endo. it tears me up thinking i may not be able to have children. thas has always been my dream is to have children and a family. me and the hubby want a baby more than anything but im terrified that it will never happen. i pray all the time about it but still been and extremely hard 3 months ttc. any advice??
Hi Ducky93,

Here is my story.

I was 25 when I was diagnosed with endo back in Sep 2009. I had 2 big cysts (one to each ovary) and got the open surgery done to remove cysts in Jan 2010. I tried to get pregnant on my own for 6months with no luck. Then, I decided to see a fertility specialist in Sep2010. I was on Clomid for 3months and on Letrozole for couple of months. I finally conceived my first baby with Letrozole in March 2011. Now, I am in 9th week of my Pregnancy. So, Please do have hope. You will definitely have your own babies.

Roopa.
I just found out I have fibroids and i want to get pregnant what can I take to increase my chances? Do prenatal pills help?
ive been diagnosed with endo.... i had a lap and dye in march 2011 and my tubes are clear and i still have endo due to where most if it is it would be more damaging to remove!! ive been ttc for 14 month and no success. like you people around me having babies and expecting and its soul destroying!! i have 2 great kids but at 32 would love to have another!! im going to have to go back on the pill as the hormones keep most of my pain under control and im in severe pain every month so much so for that whole week im just ill which isnt fair to the family i have and are really greatful for!!! so on my next period im back on pill,:<((   but all the best for you xxxxxxxxxxxgd luckxx
So my ex and I were together 3 years and had unprotected sex almost every day. Grant it I was on birthcontrol for about a year and got off. Never once got pregnant or anything. My new boyfriend and I are doing great and he has a beautiful 3 year old now. we've been together for a while now and same has had unprotectded sex and nothing! I had 3 periods this month and the last one was very painful so I went to the ER. They told me they are almost sure its endometriosis. I have to go back to the doctors then go through that surgery. When I found that out I was so depressed cried all day long because it made sence. Ever since I first started my period They've always been bad. My ovaries always hurt and my back hurt so bad I couldn't get out of bed. My one biggest fear is that I can't have children. I've worked with children for so long. They just brighten up my day. I know I'll be a good mom and I think I deserve a chance. It is verp upseting. This really isn't a question just wanted to let poetgirl my story. I wish you the best of luck sweet heart I really do!
Hi I'm 29 years old,I have endometriosis,polysistic ovaries my left tube is damaged,I need help asap,evryyime my hubby n I make love I end up with an infection so we have to. Wait for the infection 2 get clear,& its so painfull,I am not financially stable to help myself,I would really appreciate it if sumbody can help me,I'm always in pain.
So me and my fiance had been ttc for about a yr and nothing. well a yr and a half later I was in the er cuz the right side of my belly hurt. well they sent me home cuz of course it was a cyst. then 2 days later the Dr called me and said by the way we forgot to give u a result. I was like ok what. he said ur pregnant with lvls of 2600 I was like no way. well he was concerned cuz of my pain so I had to go back to er. they did an ultra sound and told me they couldn't find the baby. I was like well maybe I'm not as far along as u guys r thinking. Well the Dr did my labs again and my lvls only went up 1000 when they r suppose to double each day. he said ur for sure having an abnormal pregnacy. sent me home said come back if u camp more or start to spot. the next day I started spotting. so back to er. the Dr came in and said I'm so sorry AMANDA ur having a tubalpregnancie. I was so hurt so angry so confused. Well that was Nov 27th I found out on Dec 2nd they gave me methatrexate which decalcifies the baby. I finally lost the baby January of this yr. I'm not giving up hope cuz my grandma's last words to me before she passed away Dec 23 was Amanda I too I two tubalpregnancies. u will have a healthy baby. just keep trying. so just keep trying and u to will have ur someday baby as I have been told many times.
I also have endometriosis and am having surgery in about a month. I am wondering if anyone out there has been able to have a baby AFTER being diagnosed with Endometriosis. I also would like to know if there if you were able to have a children before. I have a daughter, 5 years old but now I am afraid she will be an only child. Anyway I am just trying to see how many were able to.  Thank you so much
hello I’m 30yrs old and i have endometriosis is really hard this problem destroy my  life. when i was 14yrs old i meet my husband in high school at the age of 18 i stop taking birth control pills i had many surgeries including IVF to get pregnant nothing i felt horrible when people keep asking when we were going to have family :( my husband cheated on me 2 years ago and he only did it to have a kid now his has a 3 moth baby and im thinking about leaving him I can do this anymore this is painful ..i been depressed more than ever. i did everything to have a kid and to have my husband with me and nothing work !!!
Hi to all...

Here is my story. I just finished matric in 2001 and got married in 2002. The doctor said to me that I had foreign cells in my uteres. She also told me to start as soon as possible.... or at least try..... so me and my x hubby tried like really tried..... we even praid to the Lord on the 15 October 2004 with a group of friends.... so we went to the doctor about 4 weeks later and my gyno said to me I was 4 weeks pregnant..... I was extatic..... My son was born in June 2005..... In February I found out I was pregnant again and something went wrong...... 6 years now I'm still battling to get pregnant...... I stopped taking birthcontrol about two years back..... I have to go do the laparoscopi but we cant afford it..... any other advice in that situation?
I am so scared. I think I have endrometreosis. I have an appointment tomorrow. I have always wanted to be a mom it just has never been the right time. I just want to know if anyone knows any easier ways or fast ways to get pregnant with this disease. I don't want to miss my chance. :/
I have endometriosis, I have been trying to get pregnant for an year since I had surgery last year and I still haven't got Pregnant yet. I am just wondering is there something else.
Hi All,
I am also TTC and have been for the past month or so. I'm 2weeks Late for my period. I have had 5 HPT that have all been negative, I've also had a blood test which was also negative to being pregnant. I also suffer from  endometriosis. I'm slightly confused as to what is going on as this is all very new for me, if I don't get my period by the weekend I will be going back to the doctors for a ultrasound to see if a cyst could be the reason for late period. I would like to think I'm pregnant but trying not to allow myself to get my hopes up. I have a few symptoms such as

- late period
- feeling bloated & short of breath at times
- Increase in my appetite
- constantly fatigued
- frequent urination
- build of clear/yellow mucus
- abdominal discomfort
- cramping
- increase in pimples

Has anyone experienced anything such as this?
Thank you.  I so needed to hear this.
I was pregnant in '99. I carried to 11 weeks. I was not able to get pregnant again until 2009. I carried until 14 weeks. I was diagnosed with Endo. No pain, no symptoms. But for the longest time I felt something in my lower pelvis area. Now it's gone. Doctors before 2009 never could find it! Stupid Doctors. Now, it is 2012. I have NOT been pregnant at all. It's hopeless. I have totally given up. It is just not going to happen. We tried following my cycle etc, but we know it will never happen. -Lisa
Hi ,
i have been trying for a yr an half i had what they called a early miscarriage with in the first two months then told me it was a cyst then my obgyn said it was a miscariage an then later down the road i started to have pain an then i went in an told my symptoms to the doc an they said it was endo.. an then i didnt believe him so i went to 5 other docs an  they all said it sounds like it what really ***** is that they really cant tell an also.. the surgery they say to get which will help an you may have a higher chance of getting pregnant isnt true the surgery only last for 6 months & then the endo an the scar tissue comes back.. so you will always have it dont let them tell you that it will fix it or help i know a hand full of girls i have talked to say that they did an they still arent pregnant i COMPLETLEY UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL about tht jelousy i mean i always get upset when these other people who dont even want to be pregnant get pregnant an to be honest all the stuff i have read about it just out right depresses me... i dont know what to think anymore i really wish that us ladies didnt have it cause it is hard to be infertial it really is a heart renching experience seeing all these others havin children when u try for so long it makes you want to give up but i have always wanted to be a mother so im going to continue hoping praying an trying an i hope you do the same an i hope one day i get to read backon here an tell you CONGRATS !!! i know it is hard trust me me an my hubby have been trying an nothing so dont feel bad i know mixed emotions right keep your head up love :D
Hi ,
I will pray for you. prayer in god- He always has a plan for you. don't get discouraged.- best wishes,Katherine
hi my names marie I had an implant in for a year last year I urged so much for another baby people say I should be thankful that I have 2 teenage girls so my hubby of 20 years said have the implant out and well try I had my implant out in march 2012 and started trying from there today just been to docs with bad tummy pains and ive got to go back tomorrow January 2013 for some tests and she mentioned endometriosis I am really worried now that I wont get pregnant and yes im really jealous even when I see a new mum its not fair I think I hope I can still have another baby some of your comments have helped well have to see what happens
Hello everyone. I am only 19 and we found out just yesterday with the start of my period that I have endometriosis. There is no history of it in my family at all, but we do have a very long line of Ovarian Cysts which I also have. For the past four years I have had a rupture on my right side every four months exactly. So I suppose there is a connection there since many say endo is also connected to ovarian cysts. This month my cycle was very strange, for I have been charting for the last 8 months; it's been consistently getting more off track. Since October I have been taking progesterone pills prescribed by my doctor; you take 1 every night for 10 days, three days after ovulation. This was the fourth month where I was supposed to have another cyst rupture and thanks to the progesterone I didn't. However I think through the elimination of previous problems, the underlying issue was finally able to emerge; endometriosis. I am scheduled hopefully for a surgery in the beginning of March to fix this.
I am not married, I am in college with a full ride scholarship to be a nurse, but my BF and I are very decided in what we want to do with our lives and in the future how we want to be together. We would want nothing more than to raise a family, and very shortly after marriage. IVF is against our faith so we wouldn't be able to do it, but I am not opposed to adoption at all. Even if I have children I would want to adopt. The only issue is... Is there any hope? I've been told since I am still young at 19 the tissues and all will have better chance to heal, but I am just so unsure, and it hurts SO bad. Is it even worth it? Thanks so much all.
i have week endometrial is that any problem in conciving a baby
Hi to All of ye that suffer with Endmetriosis,,, I met an amazing Woman 5 months ago  (I was in an abusive marriage my Ex wife used to beat me physically and emotionally i have 6 kids,,, enough abt me im not here for this)   My Beautiful Girlfriend has Endmetriosis level 4,, She has been told She has 1 30 % chance of concieving but only a 5% chance of carrying our Baby full term.... Shelly is on the pill at the moment as Her Brother is getting married in March next year!!!!!  But after that we will be trying and omg will we try..... I came on here to try and understand and Help Shelly in any way I can to make our lives more fulfilled.... Reading all yer stories was overwhelming and to be honest had me crying tears of hope and joy.... Best of luck to everyone and keep believing :-)   my name is Keith....
Just wana say to all the ladies hang in there and dont give up hope,,,,
Hi all, back again :-)  to you all that think that you are unable to have kids hang in there it will happen you just need to have some faith it will happen when you least expect it.... As i said earlier i was in an abusive unhappy marriage for 22 yrs (why so long???) my kids kept me there but one day last October i couldnt take anymore so i went to a refuge.. Thats when my life changed i took back control.. Im 40 now and had no interest in meeting anyone or having any Kids thats until i met Shelly :-) She is an absolute Angel, Sweet,Kind,Caring, Funny, Sensuous and so very Loving.... Shelly is 31 and full of life She will make an amazing Mother,Friend,Parent to our Kids (we will have two!!!!!!  :-)  )   She is already an amazing friend to my Six Kids, Karen 18, Blake 15, Kevin 10, Luke 8, Chloe 6 and Marie is 4,,, Some people in this world dont appreciate what they have and abuse and take things for granted.... I cherish my kids every single moment of every single day.. and it breaks my heart to read yer stories yer lives,, but we all need hope so please hang in there all it will happen.... I will keep in touch and let ye all know how Shell and I are doing,,, :-)
My wife and i had stumbled upon this thread last year as she had learned she not only has polycystic ovaries but endometreosis as well. Totally bummed from the news that two gynos told her it was almost impossible for natural conception she decided to seek some solace in any inspirational stories of nothing short of what we were made to believe would be an immaculate conception. After going to a herbologist at the recommendation of a friend (options were all but exhausted and we were trying for a year already) we were basically told to change our diets and all would miraculosly get better (rolls eyes, I was against this meeting from the beginning) Cue healthy eating and 3 months later, my wife became pregnant and June 7th of this year my baby boy was born, absolutely perfect. I'm very sure there aren't many men commenting on these issues but i find myself obligated to do so in the hopes that it may inspire even one person to keep positive and have faith in the impossible, remember that he one in the million they speak of may be right around the corner.
Hi, I have stage 4 endo with adenomyosis very severe pain n bleeding, was told my chances of getting pregnant was close to none even with IVF as my egg quality was also low. But after 3/4 years of trying I got pregnant with clomophine. My pregnancy was a breeze however during regnant I was told that my baby was an sua baby nothing to do with endo, I also went into labour when pregnant at 31 weeks but guess what everything is fine inspite of endo, cyst, adenomyosis, preterm baby and sua...me and my baby are healthy and fine. I had a natural delivery with epidural. All I can say is prayer and have faith that it will happen. God has a plan for everyone in his time. Be positive and stop self pity. I had lost all hopes but my husband was very positive. But I stopped worrying and left it all to god I even stopped gaining sympathy from people and always said that I was fine. And things have changed for the best for me. May b my endo will be back after my pregnancy but I don't care as I have my miracle baby with me and now I can even try contraceptives or hysterectomy or anything else but at least I conceived once,... So don't worry all you people it is possible to get pregnant with endo...

Had 2 laproscopy
3 failed iui cycles
And 9/ 10 cycles of clomophine across 4 years
Was on the queue for IVF
Was told to try egg donor for IVF

Faith n prayer can move mountains :)