Canker sore-like thing near vagina?
I am so scared. I noticed a little cyst like thing earlier and thought it was just an ingrown hair, but it has gotten so much worse. It has a white circle thing in the middle, just like a canker sore. I also just got over a bad fever and cold, and am expecting my period for the first time since starting birth control. I will call for a gynecologist appointment in the morning, but I'd like to know what's up. I read some on here about herpes, but I've never had any type of sex. I always get canker sores, one or two every couple of months, if that has anything to do with it? Thank you so much! I'm freaking out. Also, it hurts and there are three more really small ones around it. HEEEELP!?!?!?
If you are not sexually active then it is unlikely that it is herpes or due to STD’s. It can be a boil or folliculitis. For boils, Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics and warm compresses. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics and incision and drainage may be needed. Please consult a gynecologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have the exact same thing!  The DR said it looks like Syphilis! Whoa Doc dont just throw that word around if you're not sure sure.
Im awaiting sswab results.
Fingers crossed!