Can't hold an erection during sex?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Can't hold an erection during sex?

So today for the first time my girlfriend and I decided to have sex. It was my first time ever so i was a little nervous. Everything went great until came to actually having sex. Foreplay was fun and the oral was good to. While stimulated i slipped the condom on but as i turned towards my partner, my erection started to go away. I tried to insert it but it was just too flacid. It was really emberassing but she understood so we tried again. She was able to give me another erection so i put on  another condom but again shortly after i lost it. I hoped the third time would be the charm but yet again, my penis failed me. I was highly embarssed but my girlfriend said not to worry about it. I could tell she was disspointed. Eventually i finished with my hand. We layed in bed for a while just cuddling and my penis was fully erect the enitre time. So whats wrong with me? Im 16 and a pretty healthy teenager. Im active, i wrestle and weight lift. When i masterbate, i never have this problem.I just dont want my parents to find out because i think my mom would have a heart attack.  I have a check up in a month with my peditrican, should i bring it up with him? Does anyone know what the problem could be? Is it the condom? Thank you in advance.
I can't tell you exactly what your problem is. But I definitely recommend you talking about it with your pediatrician. Don't be ashamed or embarrassed. He can honestly help you out and tell you why this is happening.
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
Des_a_rae Tomorrow is my SIS test. P... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals