Can't hold an erection during sex?
So today for the first time my girlfriend and I decided to have sex. It was my first time ever so i was a little nervous. Everything went great until came to actually having sex. Foreplay was fun and the oral was good to. While stimulated i slipped the condom on but as i turned towards my partner, my erection started to go away. I tried to insert it but it was just too flacid. It was really emberassing but she understood so we tried again. She was able to give me another erection so i put on  another condom but again shortly after i lost it. I hoped the third time would be the charm but yet again, my penis failed me. I was highly embarssed but my girlfriend said not to worry about it. I could tell she was disspointed. Eventually i finished with my hand. We layed in bed for a while just cuddling and my penis was fully erect the enitre time. So whats wrong with me? Im 16 and a pretty healthy teenager. Im active, i wrestle and weight lift. When i masterbate, i never have this problem.I just dont want my parents to find out because i think my mom would have a heart attack.  I have a check up in a month with my peditrican, should i bring it up with him? Does anyone know what the problem could be? Is it the condom? Thank you in advance.
I can't tell you exactly what your problem is. But I definitely recommend you talking about it with your pediatrician. Don't be ashamed or embarrassed. He can honestly help you out and tell you why this is happening.