Can't lose weight, frequent urination, and so much more. Is this a...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Can't lose weight, frequent urination, and so much more. Is this all related?

My fiance has been struggling with weight loss for what seems life forever.  She eats better than anyone I know and exercises regularly.  There are other symptoms that she has as well and no one has come up with an answer.  She has a "buffalo hump", retains water frequently, has chronic pain in her back and joints, frequently urinates, and is constantly fatigued.  She doesn't sleep well due to the persistantly uncomfortable state that she is in and she will have to urinate 3-6 times a night.  I know that she has PCOS and endometriosis but the new birth control and surgery that she is on has helped that.  She was recently tested for Cushings Syndrome and they found to have her cortisol to be on the low side.  The biggest issue is that she is doing all the right things to lose weight and it's not happening.  What is everybody missing?