Cant orgasm during sex
Ok so im 20 yrs old and have been sexually active for 4 years and have never had an orgasm during sex unless the cl** is stimulated (right word?) and Ive been with the same guy now for 2 years and I feel bad because I have to fake it for him. I dont want to tell him for fear of bruising his ego. Is there something wrong with me ?
I am a 36 year old woman and I have had the same boyfriend for ten years.Out of that ten years only three of the years I have been able to have full course orgasms. I really enjoy having sex and would like some answers as to why I don't have orgasms any more.
I think you need to get a vibrator and explore your own body so that you can find your spots. I am 19 I started having sex when 17 I've only had two orgasm by men.. But today I bought the rabbit vibrator and I had two orgasm... Well anyways I think once you knw what you want it'l be a lot easy. Especially once ur g spot is found.