Cervical Mucus in Early Pregnancy
Does anyone know if copious cervical mucus is a sign of early pregnancy? I generally have no mucus at all, as I am still nursing my son. I have no periods either, but I took a round of Clomid this month to see if I would ovulate (and I did). I am not getting any younger, and wanted another child, but did not want to stop nursing. Long story short, I am about 1 week past ovulation, and wondering if suddenly all this mucus is a postive sign!Thanks!
The amount of cervical fluid is not a good indicator of pregnancy.  Some things you read online will say you might notice a little more discharge after ovulation if you're preg. because of the mucus plug that forms when the egg implants in the uterus.  But, I completely dried up after ovulation, like I normally do, and turns out I am preg.  Every woman is different, how far past ovulation are you?
I am 6 weeks Gestational age pregnant and I have had tons of White Cervical Mucus and was told this is normal. It could be Leukorrhea or the cervical plug.