Women's Health Community
Cervical Mucus in Early Pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cervical Mucus in Early Pregnancy

Does anyone know if copious cervical mucus is a sign of early pregnancy? I generally have no mucus at all, as I am still nursing my son. I have no periods either, but I took a round of Clomid this month to see if I would ovulate (and I did). I am not getting any younger, and wanted another child, but did not want to stop nursing. Long story short, I am about 1 week past ovulation, and wondering if suddenly all this mucus is a postive sign!Thanks!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
The amount of cervical fluid is not a good indicator of pregnancy.  Some things you read online will say you might notice a little more discharge after ovulation if you're preg. because of the mucus plug that forms when the egg implants in the uterus.  But, I completely dried up after ovulation, like I normally do, and turns out I am preg.  Every woman is different, how far past ovulation are you?
Blank
Hello,
I am 6 weeks Gestational age pregnant and I have had tons of White Cervical Mucus and was told this is normal. It could be Leukorrhea or the cervical plug.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...