Cervical Stenosis found during biopsy
I am a 47 yr. old female, not menopausal, with no previous gynecological problems.  For 36 years you could set your clock by my cycle.  I was never one to spot between periods.  But in March that changed, even having periods 3 weeks apart, and daily discoloration upon wiping.  By early April I was still just thinking it was menopause starting, but after researching a bit, by mid-April I was apprehensive. and saw my Gyno.  Pap was normal, but scheduled sonogram and bloodwork for 1 month away (this week).  Sonogram revealed small cyst on an ovary (no biggy), but uneven endometrial surface in uterus, so dr. wanted to do biopsy.  But when attempting the biopsy, she said that my cervix had hardened (cervical stenosis) and she would have to try to dilate me to get the sample. After what I think were several attempts, it was only partially successful, but dr will send off the little sample she obtained to pathology.  If not enough to tell, we'll do a D&C.  

My question is whether anyone else who has never experienced all the ablations, D&C's, or other vaginal surgeries I read about that cause Cervical Stenosis also has the diagnosis of cervical stenosis, and whether it also was a sign of your final diagnosis of cervical or endometrial cancer  That appears to be what all the literature suggests.  I'm ok, if that's it, just wanted to talk to someone else in similar situation.