Cervical mucus not drying up after ovulation

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Please don't read this until you have read my post on 8/18/06 about the morning after pill. Thanks.

I am having issues with my cervical mucus. I ovulated last Sunday/Monday and I had the normal stretchy cervical mucus but I am still having quite an abundance of cervical mucus(it doesnt just sit in my vagina it flows out). It is not as stretchy but it is not dry and creamy. It is somewhere in the middle of stretchy and dry. Sometimes it is so much I think I am getting an early period. It doesnt have any odor I am with one man, my husband so no STD's. I don't know what to make of this. I had a post on 8/18/06 and it was regarding the morning after pill (you will have to read it to understand my situation). Now I am wondering if it even worked. Has anyone ever had lots of cervical mucus as an early pregnancy sign??? My period is due next Sunday. Any input would be much appreicated.
I'm having the same problem did you find out anything
gymdandee commented on  Herbs and Spices Low...
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals