Cervix Cauterization
I've had issues with "chronic vaginal discharge" most of my life and after seeing different gynecological specialists it was finally recommended to me to see a doctor who specializes in cauterizing cervixes. I have my first appointment with this doctor in less than a month and I'm a little bit nervous about this whole idea. Has anyone been through a procedure similar to this? I've heard opinions ranging from "it's nothing" to "it's the most painful experience of my life." What do you think?
It all depends on your tolerence for pain. I just had a hysterectomy 2 weeks ago, and I would say recovering from that is worse than recovering from child birth. However, probably similiar to a C-section.

After 20 years of awful periods, and bleeding for sometimes 60 days straight, my doctor recommended a hysterectomy. I've had my kids, and am too young to be this miserable for another 20 years, so I decided to do it. I know I will be happier in the long run, but right now, it pretty much *****.