Cervix is low and hard...?
So for the past 6-9 months I've been... well, honestly, pretty constipated, and this is recovering from an ED as of 3 months today. I've read that that can obviously cause digestive problems and I've deduced that that is most likely the cause of my constipation. Embarrassingly enough and possibly detrimental, I have inserted a finger or two into my rectum to try and get things moving along. Gross, yeah... but I pressed up against the wall next to my vagina, and it felt like a hard lump there when I strained to try and have a BM. I had figured it was some part of my digestive tract and it was impacted feces that was causing the pressure, but upon slight research I've deduced that it's my cervix... but what's distressing me is that, my cervix has never been so low or close to the outside of my vagina (about an inch, maybe 1.5 inches). At least, I'd never really done any "searching" into my rectum before or vagina, so I wouldn't really be familiar if it's been that way... but before, if I've inserted something into my vagina before, my cervix felt further back, and softer too, and recently since I've had sex it hurt a little during, nearly enough for me to yell, "Please if you love me you'll STOP."
And I took a pregnancy test about a week, perhaps a week and a half ago, just out of slight worry (I hadn't missed my period, but I wanted to be sure), and I'm due for my period in about 4-5 days. I'm on birth control, too, which either REALLY lightens my periods or makes them almost non-existent.
So, I'm just really worried about my health and just hoping that it's nothing serious, like... if I'm pregnant, for instance, and I've done a little reading and heard that it's just because I'm "ovulating" but I'm just /really really/ not sure and I'm freaked out. Also, I'm 18 years old... not sure if my age could provide some insight.

At any rate, I would truly appreciate it if somebody could shine some light on this situation. I'm happy to provide any more information that could help deduce my problem. Thanks!!

((P.S.: My family does not have me on the medical insurance anymore, since I am leaving for Navy boot camp on Oct. 3rd. While they provide free medical/dental insurance, I am far to anxious to wait until December or January (graduation) to find out what's really going on.))