Change in my Period..what could be the reason??
KDG
I am 32 and for as long as I've had my period(19 years), my menstural cycle has been between 28 and 32 days in length like clockwork.  for the last three months the duration has changed from the regular time frame to 35 or 36 days and this concerns me b/c my husband and I are trying to get pregnant and with this change, Its really hard for me to pen point ovulation.  I'm not stressed, I have not experienced excessive weight loss(i wish!) and I'm not having any symptoms of any other health problems.  Does anyone have an idea of what could be the cause.  Should I be concerned?
If you're not experiencing any other strange symptoms, then I wouldn't worry about it too much.   I would only be concerned if you were noticing other changes (pain, mis-cycle spotting, etc.)Periods can change for all sorts of reasons. Even the stress of TTC could throw it off a bit.  I also tend to have a longer cycle (30-34 days).  I BBT chart and typically it seems like I shoul be BDing between days 15-22.  So far no luck, but fingers are crossed.  Good luck to you.